Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dated again in November 2008.
anyone here still take showers at thier ex's house from 3 years ago?

Um, do you mean "dated again in November 2007"? Or should this post be in the psychic thread . . .

im really old and have never met a person that has ever had a nanny

this nanny talk is kookie :crazy:

I am 35. I was raised by my grandparents. My mom was running to clubs alot, etc. Guess you could say alot like KC. Anyways, the lady that lived across the street from us, was my nanny. As a matter of fact, up until she died a few months ago, I called her Nanny. That was my name for her. She babysat me during the day and I even went on family vacations out of state with her and her family, stayed the night there, at dinner there etc. Her and her husband were like second grandparents to me. She wasnt very well paid either. Back in the 70's they only paid her $15 per week, and she fed me and all. She loved me and considered me to be part of her family. I was very lucky to have her. But I didnt have this shady stuff going on around me like what is happening here.

Considering that he still wanted to marry Casey even when he found out he was not Caylee's father speaks volumes about this young mans character.
Things could have been a lot different right now if they had married.

getting back to Caylee here, which is why we're all here, ITA. :(:(:(

What Jesse said was that Cindy called herself mommy, and did it in front of Casey while he was present.

oh okay, i was just referring to a post that said caylee called cindy mom-mom. just clarifying!

thanks for the info.

I think it may have been coincidence and that Casey was probably like :eek: when she learned that ZG looked at that apartment.

Does anyone know if the real ZG uses the hyphenated F?

I think somehow she saw that name at the Sawgrass.

In the beginning, she wanted her to be called Fernandez-Gonzalez. I'm sure the police have checked that out and had it go nowhere, like everything else she told them, but I still wonder why the 9th and also why FERNANZEZ-Gonzlez. She was probably 'jest lyin'' as per usual, but it is bizzare how she comes up with all this detail.

I can't resist replying to this! :) Maybe Greta will get back to Caylee's case on Wednesday, Nov. 5.

Oddly isn't that very close to the pretrial hearing for the child neglect case? The summons to appear stuff is for the 17th if I remember right for the actual trial.

Deputy Fired After Lying About Alleged Secret Affair With Casey ...
[SIZE=-1]WFtv.com, FL - Aug 27, 2008[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]It turns out Rusciano met Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, while at the police academy. Grund introduced him to Casey Anthony and they began a relationship. ...[/SIZE]

I think I really would have asked about this one, just out of sheer curiosity.

not to repeat my thoughts here, but going back to the RevG's letter, posted months ago here on WS, and on his website, I keep remembering how Casey went to the graduation this past winter, when he last saw Caylee, and I find myself wondering how many of those graduates/officers Casey *knew* at that graduation gala... No wonder she felt she couldn't trust local LE...she apparently *knew* manymanymany of them...

:clap::clap::clap:

No Doubt!! ITA with this!

And it's basic simple facts such as this that people lose sight of. If you had to lie about a job to keep a room in your parents home while rolling around in one of the family cars, all food and personal expenses paid for for you and your baby by your parents, you're stealing from your grandparents, parents and "best friends"....would THIS be the person who would hand over money to another woman on a regular basis for nanny or babysitting??

There was no job! Why would a sitter/nanny be needed? And how can you know someone for 5 years without your controlling mother knowing them, how can you not remember any one of their phone numbers, you conveniently lost the phone at your fake job that could substantiate your claims, and you don't have 1 picture of this nanny and can't provide a sketch?? How is that?

I hope there is a prosecution that keeps drilling the common sense basics onto the jury. There could possibly be trouble if the trial drags on and any juror loses sight of basic simple facts.

I don't think she was there to take a shower, I think she wanted to get her ducts cleaned. :eek:

icky!!!
I think Casey was telling a few guys they werer the daddy. That way she had 3or 4 guys to threated, get sympathy, money,dinner, sex, attention,place to stay, a ride, from etc.etc.et.

I think somehow she saw that name at the Sawgrass.

In the beginning, she wanted her to be called Fernandez-Gonzalez. I'm sure the police have checked that out and had it go nowhere, like everything else she told them, but I still wonder why the 9th and also why FERNANZEZ-Gonzlez. She was probably 'jest lyin'' as per usual, but it is bizzare how she comes up with all this detail.

agreed!

Jesse was already proved to not be the father by the time they split, how would he have gotten or tried to get custody?

Something provoked Jesse to confirm he was the father -- and apparently, I think this was done before they ever broke up, according to what Jesse stated tonight. As he put it, blood is not necessary to be somebody's dad, and he was still so besot with Casey he would have done it for both of them. There's not any legal way for him to have tried to get custody of her if he wasn't either her adopted stepfather or her biological father. He was neither.

icky!!!
I think Casey was telling a few guys they werer the daddy. That way she had 3or 4 guys to threated, get sympathy, money,dinner, sex, attention,place to stay, a ride, from etc.etc.et.

That might be one reason to tell several dudes they were Caylee's dad. However, the best one would be to get child support. Casey never did that, so I imagine she didn't threaten anyone and instead just played off their sympathies about being a single mom and the story she told about Caylee's dad dying.

Jesse better have an airtight alibi for June 16th IMO.

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.
Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.
Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

scroll to the fifth article down: http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

That's what I thought, and it seems to support the theory that Casey made up the name ZGF.

I think she jsut thinks everyone else in the world is just as stupid as those immediately around her and we will forget what she said the first time.

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.
Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.
Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

scroll to the fifth article down: http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

It doesn't say they passed and nothing like being named, implicated, and surviving a murder trial just to make your life hell. IMO Jesse stands to catch a bunch of shrapnel off this. Casey's atty's have had him in the crosshairs for a very long time. Michael Walsh on Dan Abrams was proof positive of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back