Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The link for this is now in this thread 4 times.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

I find this interesting from that news report:

"Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez."

BUT there is WAY too much coincidence to believe that she made this name up by mixing people she knows names together like Eyewhitness news is looking into.

WAY too much, I mean to make one up then have someone by that exact same name show up in the exact apartment complex that you claim to have dropped your child off at??? too much to believe if you ask me, I hold fast that she was there on the 17th and came across that name somehow, reading it or over hearing it.

BUT I DO believe that she was maing up MANY MANY names in that fashion just not this one.

So here is my summary of what was missed just with Jesse by Geraldo:

Shower
Call on the 16th and other dates from Casey
Text messages from Casey
Xanax questions when they were engaged
Lie Detector questions already reported on
He introduced her to other LE that she ended up in relationships with who have now been fired or lying

Have I missed anything?

dated again in November 2008.
anyone here still take showers at thier ex's house from 3 years ago?

I thought early on it was said Cindy & George were called some 'cutsey' nic's like "Ci Ci & Jo Jo"....

I remember that too. Cindy said that in one of the first interviews early in the case.

I find this interesting from that news report:

"Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez."

BUT there is WAY too much coincidence to believe that she made this name up by mixing people she knows names together like Eyewhitness news is looking into.

WAY too much, I mean to make one up then have someone by that exact same name show up in the exact apartment complex that you claim to have dropped your child off at??? too much to believe if you ask me, I hold fast that she was there on the 17th and came across that name somehow, reading it or over hearing it.

BUT I DO believe that she was maing up MANY MANY names in that fashion just not this one.

I think it may have been coincidence and that Casey was probably like :eek: when she learned that ZG looked at that apartment.

Does anyone know if the real ZG uses the hyphenated F?

I did go back and found it provided by McSev. Thank you.

Forgive me, absolut. I didn't mean to spoil your evening.

You didn't you were just the 4th person to ask for the link in the last 4 pages :)

I'm guessing child support. It's a big industry. About 24% of net after taxes for 18 years.

Im guessing Jesse went for full custody when him and Casey split. He seems like the type that would do that

When you go to that posted link you have to scroll down to "Casey May have made up names" on the left side and its in there.
And wow, interesting. I never saw it until tonight.
ps I was on Xanax for 6 months for anxiety. And it was a small dose and I was floating but it did not put me to sleep/just made me calm. (of course Im an adult and not a child) So maybe she used it on Caylee, and it didnt work right, thus choloroform.

I think it may have been coincidence and that Casey was probably like :eek: when she learned that ZG looked at that apartment.

I haven't heard the hypenated "F" associated with the one who looked at the apartment and that's one reason I'm a little on the fence about Casey knowing she was at the apt. and wanting to make her the ZG who took Caylee. :)

Im guessing Jesse went for full custody when him and Casey split. He seems like the type that would do that

Jesse was already proved to not be the father by the time they split, how would he have gotten or tried to get custody?

In the media interview that she gave said she was just ZG.

I just watched the interview. JG seems very credible, smart and sweet. It sounds like he still holds a lot of affection for Casey and I feel sorry for him that he's been drawn into this horrible mess.

Pink Panther,

Ditto everything you wrote. Sad, really.
Almost everyone who's ever had a 'first love' and been dumped by that first love while still being very much in love with first love, knows that no matter how much time has gone by, there is always going to be a special place in the heart for the first love.
*sigh* Don't ask me how I know :no:

I think that's what is going on with JG. She broke his heart, first love. Probably very hard for him to reconcile the two Caseys.

You didn't you were just the 4th person to ask for the link in the last 4 pages :)
We all get tore up with any new news I guess!:)
Sorry... I didn't realize everyone jumped at once on that.

Deputy Fired After Lying About Alleged Secret Affair With Casey ...
[SIZE=-1]WFtv.com, FL - Aug 27, 2008[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]It turns out Rusciano met Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, while at the police academy. Grund introduced him to Casey Anthony and they began a relationship. ...[/SIZE]

I think I really would have asked about this one, just out of sheer curiosity.

Jesse better have an airtight alibi for June 16th IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back