JLM Charged in 2005 Farifax Rape Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope JM is having some major anxiety and panic right about now. MOO

is there a live stream of court appearance this morning?

Pleads not guilty! March 9 trial date set. Coy Barefoot twitter

I have no idea, really. Any plastic surgeon sleuthers with a good eye? Maybe they could tell.

Lol...only kidding. I doubt he gets botox, but he may retain fluid or something that causes swelling of the facial features?

Prosecutor to address the media in a moment, see Coy Barefoot twitter

Camblos was not in court. The trial is expected to run 2 weeks (8 days), Monday through Thursday with no court on Fridays.

Jesse Matthew pleads not guilty to 2005 rape charges
POSTED 9:29 AM, NOVEMBER 14, 2014, BY SCOTT WISE AND LAURA FRENCH, UPDATED AT 09:34AM, NOVEMBER 14, 2014
http://wtvr.com/2014/11/14/jesse-matthew-pleads-not-guilty/

Laura French @lfrenchnews
[the predator] "showed little emotion in court. Soft spoken when he entered not guilty pleas. Seen consulting with counsel."
9:23 AM - 14 Nov 2014
and more from Ms. French
Fairfax prosecutor wanted a February trial date in [the predator] case but realizes defense needs time to prepare its case. [10 min ago]

March trial date set for Jesse Matthew in Fairfax City sexual assault case
By Justin Jouvenal Nov 14, '14 at 9:22 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...9109ec-6c05-11e4-9fb4-a622dae742a2_story.html

Wow. So, no psych evaluation and plead NG.
What could his defense possibly be?
They have DNA....seems pretty open and shut to me.

I will be interested to know what the defense will argue? It was dark and she couldn't see him? Oh well. His DNA was under her fingernail, he's done. There is no defense.

Wow. So, no psych evaluation and plead NG.
What could his defense possibly be?
They have DNA....seems pretty open and shut to me.

Maybe, just maybe, his defense will be the same as in the two university "incidents" - it was consensual and got a little too rough - in hopes there is just one juror who will believe it! JMHO

Botox? :thinking:

The condition referred to as "botox droop" actually would apply to the LAST photo of JLM. Botox is generally injected into the brow/forehead area to remove wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. This paralysis of muscles often leads to ones eyes looking "droopy" as the patient can no longer create a "wide-eyed" look as they are unable to use the brow muscles to raise the eyebrows (thereby widening the eyes). So actually, if we were to guess "botox" in any of the photos, it would more likely be the last photo of JLM. So I concude (JMO) that he has not had botox but rather, has had little to no sleep and "has a lot on his mind". JMO!

Don't think they will be able to find an impartial jury around Virginia for this sicko...

So I concude (JMO) that he has not had botox but rather, has had little to no sleep and "has a lot on his mind". JMO!

Thank you Charlie Chan! I've been wondering what was going on around his brow, silly of me, but for weeks. I think he wants to go to court, get out of jail as much as he can, but Judge David Shell is giving it two weeks.

Lol...only kidding. I doubt he gets botox, but he may retain fluid or something that causes swelling of the facial features?

drugs, alcohol can make a difference also.............I thought he looked like a glutten and now probably down in his calorie intake...............causing weight loss and no swelling equaling a total different look, JMOO

Jesse Matthew Jr. pleads not guilty in Fairfax court
Nikki Burdine and Peggy Fox, 10:05 a.m. EST November 14, 2014
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/201...rfax-county-court-appearance-friday/19014469/
View attachment 63524 View attachment 63525 are those almost exactly 2 month old healed scratches?

That's a good close up side shot. It's the first one I've seen other than the videos from the night of the abduction which wasn't clear or close up. It's also a good shot of the dreads. It looks like the roots have grown a little since his arrest.

I can't get a close enough look at the face and beard to see the scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus