JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is terrifying to be learning the horrendous things Jesse Matthew did, even up to the final hours before he got arrested in Texas, scaring that poor woman on the beach that way. This is how he acted when no one is looking. This is the side his friends doubted was there. Stopping and glaring/staring at her after spraying sand all over her was a prelude into his dark soul which all of his victims experienced, some mortally consumed by his wrath. It is truly difficult to read about how he laid waste to innocent, unsuspecting victims and their families and, in doing so, laid waste to himself. I would not want to be inside his head then, or now. This is the destiny he chose for himself. Lord help those who, by his hand, didn't get a choice.

Assuming the forensic evidence is DNA why are they not connecting him to the 2005 rape? Must not be his DNA. MH's DNA must have been found on something of his. If his DNA was the match I would think they would connect him to the 2005 rape.

Has there been a confirmed connection, or is it speculation?

They haven't confirmed the connection to the Childs/Metzler case, but I know they have DNA from that case and something tells me LE knows something or else it wouldn't have been brought up.

Assuming the forensic evidence is DNA why are they not connecting him to the 2005 rape? Must not be his DNA. MH's DNA must have been found on something of his. If his DNA was the match I would think they would connect him to the 2005 rape.

What are some scenarios where the DNA of HG and MH are connected, but JM is not connected to the 2005 rape? I cannot make sense of it because the 05 rape and MH are connected. So I feel like they are holding back that information right now.

They haven't confirmed the connection to the Childs/Metzler case, but I know they have DNA from that case and something tells me LE knows something or else it wouldn't have been brought up.

Where was it brought up? Do you have a news link?

I wondered about that too.

I am surprised that JLM did not get on the short short list of suspects in the MH case. VA supposedly ran familial dna re MH.

Would you happen to have a link where police are saying that they're looking into a connection between Jesse Matthew and Heidi Childs?

I did see a CCN talking head link in google, but that's just crazy talking head talk.

Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
Was the spot MH's body was located at pre-planned? Sadistic psychopaths have a reason for everything they say and everything they do, imo.. Was/is JM a ritual killer?

<BBM for Focus>

Cedar Trees and cemeteries go hand in hand.. Seldom will you find a cemetery that doesn't have cedar trees. There are many legends, superstitions, and religious connotations surrounding the different meanings of cedar trees/death/cemeteries. In rural farming areas there are many unmarked family cemeteries/plots. Historians, natives, hunters, and others familiar with the old home sites in the search area know the locations of these old cemeteries which are always marked with cedar trees.. There will also be abandoned wells near these old home sites..
Never misunderestimate a sadistic psychopath..They don't think like we do.. They have a motive/reason for everything they say and everything they do..

Guess, what I am trying to say is that JM likely justified his deviant behavior via religious rituals, and that historic family cemeteries marked by nearby cedar trees should be the focus of the search for HG.. jmo

Way too sophisticated for this guy I would think.

Justice101, there you go misunderestimating JM; a malignant sadistic psychopathic sexual predator, and likely a prolific serial killer... that evaded identification and justice, remaining stealth while hiding in plain sight for years, and possibly for over a decade. Although soulless, psychopaths are very rapid thinkers, usually of high intelligence, very creative, calculating, manipulative, and deflective. They will fool even the most experienced and competent homicide detectives.. jmo,

Hi Otto
I noted the following on photo #11 in your link:
DNA recovered in the Harrington case was linked to an unknown offender in a September 2005 sexual assault in Fairfax City. In that case, a 26-year-old woman encountered a suspicious vehicle outside a grocery store ...

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/june/help-FBI-catch-morgan-harrington-killer/photo-gallery/#

That is the first time I read about a suspicious vehicle outside the grocery store. Then there is this statement from the fbi.gov site:

On the evening of Saturday, September 24, 2005, a 26-year-old victim was walking home from the Giant Food Store located on the 3700 block of Jermantown Road in Fairfax City, Virginia. The suspect grabbed the victim from behind as she walked down Rock Garden Drive toward her residence. He then carried the victim to a grassy area behind a maintenance shed, where he sexually assaulted her. The suspect was last seen running from the area.

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/pre...dia-campaign-in-morgan-harrington-murder-case

I always thought he was lying in wait to attack by surprise. So did he follow her in his vehicle?

Justice101, there you go misunderestimating JM; a malignant sadistic psychopathic sexual predator, and likely a prolific serial killer... that evaded identification and justice, remaining stealth while hiding in plain sight for years, and possibly for over a decade. Although soulless, psychopaths are very rapid thinkers, usually of high intelligence, very creative, calculating, manipulative, and deflective. They will fool even the most experienced and competent homicide detectives.. jmo,

meh... he did most of his crimes when no one was around and with no cameras. this time he screwed up. I just listen to what his classmates posted about his intelligence. I think they know more than we do....can deduce.

I do believe the college did believe the accusations and that IS why they expelled him. Had he been really innocent then he could have civilly sued them for expelling him without cause. I also think he had another issue during the time he went to the second college IMO

And his grandmother says "he's never been in trouble". This individual has been involved in all kinds of sketchy situations over the years: expulsions, assault charges, public intoxication, traffic infractions, indecent exposure, larceny, etc, etc. I'd say he was a f*&k-up by any stretch, notwithstanding what we are now learning.

It sickens me that his family and friends have been panhandling on the internet for his defence fund. Yeah, lets put him back on the street so he can murder and rape girls and women with impunity. If he is responsible for these crimes (and I would be SHOCKED if he isn't), the state should ABSOLUTELY seek the DP.

Would you happen to have a link where police are saying that they're looking into a connection between Jesse Matthew and Heidi Childs?

I did see a CCN talking head link in google, but that's just crazy talking head talk.

I first saw mention of it tonight on CNN's Erin Burnett Out Front. I can't recall the words Burnett used, but she made it seem that she heard from LE that there's a real possibility of the link. After I saw this, I looked it up on Google. I found a story on the webpage of WIBW Channel 13 from Topeka, Kansas???
This is a snippet from the article:

"In addition, authorities said they are studying other unsolved homicide and missing person cases in Virginia: In Campbell County, the sheriff's office is investigating a possible link to the case of Cassandra Morton, whose body was found in a wooded area near Lynchburg in November 2009; in Orange, police are checking for possible ties to the missing person case of Samantha Ann Clarke, who was last seen September 13, 2010; and in Montgomery County, the sheriff's office is looking for possible links to the unsolved 2009 shooting deaths of two Virginia Tech students, Heidi Childs and David Metzler."

This is the link to the story:

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/...e-To-2-Missing-Virginia-Women--277605341.html

And his grandmother says "he's never been in trouble". This individual has been involved in all kinds of sketchy situations over the years: expulsions, assault charges, public intoxication, traffic infractions, indecent exposure, larceny, etc, etc. I'd say he was a f*&k-up by any stretch, notwithstanding what we are now learning.

It sickens me that his family and friends have been panhandling on the internet for his defence fund. Yeah, lets put him back on the street so he can murder and rape girls and women with impunity. If he is responsible for these crimes (and I would be SHOCKED if he isn't), the state should ABSOLUTELY seek the DP.

Grandmothers can be clueless!

** Just a note, indecent exposure is NOT a charge that was ever on JLM's record. <modsnip>

** Just a note, indecent exposure is NOT a charge that was ever on JLM's record. That charge was against his dad.

** another note is that public intoxication is not his either, that is also his dad...

However, I do agree what we know about him and his past suggests a different story than what his grandmother and friends have said.

Hi Otto
I noted the following on photo #11 in your link:

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/june/help-FBI-catch-morgan-harrington-killer/photo-gallery/#

That is the first time I read about a suspicious vehicle outside the grocery store. Then there is this statement from the fbi.gov site:

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/pre...dia-campaign-in-morgan-harrington-murder-case

I always thought he was lying in wait to attack by surprise. So did he follow her in his vehicle?

I don't know enough about the Fairfax case, and that is the first I've heard of a suspicious vehicle. This is what was posted in 2010:

"In September of 2005, a 26-year-old walking home from the grocery store on Rock Garden Drive was grabbed from behind and carried to a park. She was physically and sexually assaulted. The man in the police sketch was never caught.

"At that time he apparently had a beard, and of course hair styles and facial hair can change over time, and people can change overtime, especially over a five year period," said Geller."

http://www.wlox.com/story/12742496/update-morgan-harringtons-death-linked-to-case-in-Fairfax

We have seen video of how Jesse targeted Hannah, then spent a little time with her before deciding to pretty much end her life. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Jesse also looked for victims while he was driving, and sized up potential victims before deciding to go ahead with a plan. He got away with rape and murder for almost 15 years, so he must have had some idea about how to identify vulnerable victims, and a plan about how to best lure, or overcome them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay