JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing about the case, but if this is true, I am happy that her family has closure

I hate to say this, but maybe he'll give up the location of Hannah to avoid the death penalty? Gosh I hope so! :(

question now is how many more. He IMO likely raped someone in 2002, he violently raped someone in 2005, abducted likely raped and murdered someone in 2009 and like did the same thing in 2014. I doubt he was not at least violently assaulting if not murdering women in between.

I have read that there is often a progression in serial killers. It starts out with rape, and often progresses into rape and then murder. My guess is that once a killer murders a woman, he then needs the thrill (or some other kind of satisfaction) of doing it again.

I wonder if Jesse fished over there by anchorage farm where they found MH. They should go check that location for Hannah.

the search has been focused in that area for the last few days i think its now obvious why. I think he probably fish over there as well, but in addition to that he has all kind of links to that area.

My thoughts are with the Graham and Harrington families. I'm sure his other victims feels better knowing this monster is off the streets.

I know nothing about the case, but if this is true, I am happy that her family has closure

tbh you do you just don't know it, because you know about this case an basically they are super similar accept unfortunately we [society] didn't catch him on camera that time.

Dumb question, but is there a possibility she is still alive somewhere and that he just won't tell LE because he's to arrogant? I know it's slim but I hope so...

Has anyone posted this?

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/29/hannah-graham-morgan-harrington-connection/

The sources would not indicate what Matthew may or may not have done with Harrington, however the sources indicated that the forensic evidence match showed Harrington had some sort of contact with Matthew the night she disappeared outside John Paul Jones arena on October 17, 2009. Her remains were found in January 2010 on an Albemarle County farm

I am so relieved for Morgan's mother, father and brother... and even more relieved that this rapist and murderer has been caught. I went to Gil's blog last night and read many of her posts- my heart broke for her. I am so glad they will finally have answers. RIP Morgan... Hannah where are you?

I wonder if the saw something belonging to MH in his car that prompted a further warrant?

Either way, it seems the streets are a safer place now....

Dumb question, but is there a possibility she is still alive somewhere and that he just won't tell LE because he's to arrogant? I know it's slim but I hope so...

I can't believe that JM would have access to a place and/or person to keep Hannah alive...and now with a link to Morgan, no, no chance, Imo, that he has left Hannah alive...

the search has been focused in that area for the last few days i think its now obvious why. I think he probably fish over there as well, but in addition to that he has all kind of links to that area.

The question I have now is: is it a good idea to assume that JM would return a 2nd time to the area that he is from. He was a cab driver for many years. There are many, many places in Northern Albemarle County that he could have stashed a body in, as well. And Northern Albemarle County would be a logical progression from his apartment on Barracks Rd (Hessian Hills.)

JM beat's, rapes and chokes women to death. In the 2005 Fairfax sexual assault the girl was beat and choked unconscious and would have been choked to death if it wasn't for someone walking by. I saw in an interview MH's mother saying that based on the bones recovered MH had been brutally beat.

I wonder if the saw something belonging to MH in his car that prompted a further warrant?

Either way, it seems the streets are a safer place now....

I think that they like many knew it was a good possibility from that outset cases where just so so similar. They got his DNA for the HG case once they have it they do not need an additional warrant to compare it to old cases.

Well, I think this is too much of a coincidence for me.
I am no longer sitting on the fence

Unless someone tells me the above reports are fake..... Guilty of crimes

I wonder if they found Morgan's necklace in his apartment.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member