JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That would not be Easter then

I wish I knew how to do those cool "scratching my head" icons.

No idea. Not much info out there about her, and the .pdf above is the only one I see with a March date. Why, though, if presenting at church (on Easter Sunday, with Easter dinner and a sunrise service....) would she be going to work or the library much less both?

Well, well, well!!! It was Easter Sunday when Jaisle went missing!
http://www.wheniseastersunday.com/year/1998/

Good spotting Just K. One other thought I had - don't know if it's been discussed and that's the taking of souvenirs. Jaisle's keys were missing, however wallet etc were intact. A 16 year old boy would sure like to have a bunch of keys I should imagine. Would make him feel real grown-up, IMO. Any other cases with obvious missing items?

April 12, 1998 Jaisle Elizabeth Thomas:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/971/0/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ichmond-12-April-1998&highlight=jaisle+thomas

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2328dfva.html

:thinking: :waitasec:

To the poster asking about smileys, above where you are writing, there is a smiley face, click on that, and then click more and a whole page of them shows up! :seeya:

Nothing else to contribute to this...sorry...

:thinking: :waitasec:

To the poster asking about smileys, above where you are writing, there is a smiley face, click on that, and then click more and a whole page of them shows up! :seeya:

Nothing else to contribute to this...sorry...

:loveyou: OT but thank you! :happydance:

I found another possible souvenir worth putting in our notebook - just might turn up among JLM's pretties... MH's 'very distinctive' Swarovski crystal necklace.

:autumn:

I found another possible souvenir worth putting in our notebook - just might turn up among JLM's pretties... MH's 'very distinctive' Swarovski crystal necklace.

:autumn:
And her little camera...

State Police Dispute Claim that Suspect Questioned in 2009

Virginia State Police disputes a report by NBC29 in Charlottesville, Virginia, that the prime suspect in the September 2014 disappearance of University of Virginia student Hannah Graham had been interviewed by police five years ago in connection with another missing young woman.
Sources tell NBC29 that Charlottesville Police interviewed Jesse Matthew after Morgan Harrington disappeared.

"According to the Virginia State Police case agent for the Morgan Harrington investigation, Jesse L. Matthew Jr. was never interviewed by local, state or federal law enforcement in 2009 after or in connection with Miss Harrington’s disappearance," state police said in a statement. "There is no record in the case file of any such interview ever having taken place."

Read more at above NBC link. RBBM

marking my spot---have pizza fingers, dont want to forget thought re: catfish/planned vs impulsive/crimes of opp

Fresh off the press - story about Cassandra Morton's possible connection to JLM - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/12/us/virginia-murdered-daughter-familiy/index.html

She was loved," her stepfather told the crowd, among them the families of nine Virginia women whose cases remain unresolved.

Myers says his stepdaughter wasn't perfect. She had fallen in and out of trouble, moved from one home to another. She was arrested in 2005 for theft. The photo that was used in newspapers and television when she went missing was, ironically, a police mug shot.

She dabbled with drugs and men, Meyers says. She got pregnant and gave birth to two daughters. She was supposed to check into a rehabilitation facility two days after she went missing.

She did not fit the picture of the all-American girl next door. But that, says her family, doesn't mean she should go without justice.

Authorities have not said anything about the evidence they have on Matthew. Cassandra Morton's family has no idea whether she, Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington are linked in some chilling way.

They know only this: For the first time in years, they harbor hope again of learning the truth, however brutal that might be."

So - does Cassandra Morton fit the profile? Do you think any DNA of the CM perpetrator was found and recorded?

But, JLM Jr would have been only 16 and four months in April of 1998. But, he may have been visiting family in the Richmond area. Was it Easter time or Spring Break. If so, then I might reconsider him.

If there is any evidence re: phone records or connections via school or church organizations/conferences they both attended, then they should pursue the case. Otherwise, it's just a theory.

I was interested in her because of the grocery store job. Lots of women were approached by perps or were abducted at or on the way to or from a grocery store.

A week before Hannah Graham disappeared, a man who looked like JLM approached two girls at a convenience store and struck up a conversation, then asked them if they wanted to 'hang out.' They declined, but reported this to their mother who alerted the police after HG disappeared.

Fresh off the press - story about Cassandra Morton's possible connection to JLM - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/12/us/virginia-murdered-daughter-familiy/index.html

She was loved," her stepfather told the crowd, among them the families of nine Virginia women whose cases remain unresolved.

Myers says his stepdaughter wasn't perfect. She had fallen in and out of trouble, moved from one home to another. She was arrested in 2005 for theft. The photo that was used in newspapers and television when she went missing was, ironically, a police mug shot.

She dabbled with drugs and men, Meyers says. She got pregnant and gave birth to two daughters. She was supposed to check into a rehabilitation facility two days after she went missing.

She did not fit the picture of the all-American girl next door. But that, says her family, doesn't mean she should go without justice.

Authorities have not said anything about the evidence they have on Matthew. Cassandra Morton's family has no idea whether she, Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington are linked in some chilling way.

They know only this: For the first time in years, they harbor hope again of learning the truth, however brutal that might be."

So - does Cassandra Morton fit the profile? Do you think any DNA of the CM perpetrator was found and recorded?

So many true things in that story.

It sounds like her shoes were found. We don't know if JLM keeps shoes as trophies. All we know is he had that wierd stuff with feet at Tempo

I think it's possible that if DNA was found it hasn't been processed yet. Or it could be a match and LE won't release that info. Or DNA is being tested as a match and the results aren't back yet.

I am inclined to believe Cassandra would have told Jesse to get his f##king hands off of her-much like the more worldly young ladies at Tempo who put him in his place.
Jesse prefers to victimize less threatening girls.

I am inclined to believe Cassandra would have told Jesse to get his f##king hands off of her-much like the more worldly young ladies at Tempo who put him in his place.
Jesse prefers to victimize less threatening girls.

Unless she was stoned/drunk/desperate. Then she would be vulnerable.

CNN is not coming off their assertion that JM is linked by DNA to MH and the 2005 Fairfax rape. They say it again in this article.

Maybe we should add Kortne Stouffer to this list. I didn't follow her case but I know there was a lot of suspicion about neighbors and a friend, etc. But I just feel like she is a possible since she went missing from Palmyra late at night after drinking. Any reason I shouldn't think that?

I've gone over this thread and have read much on this case. To be clear, LJ is only linked to 2 via possible DNA and one by circumstances of him being the last known person to see her. Additionally there is one accusation going back to when he was a student at Liberty University. This brings the "known" total to four.

Do I have that much correct?

There is possibly another sexual assault from another college he attended; yet to be verified. ? (Is there a media thread for this case? If so, could you point me in the right direction?)

This would be five (5) tied to LJM.

The additional victim list has gone pear shaped. The woman who was found in the mountains who went missing six days prior to Harrington seems a strong likely hood imo.

The dogs hitting on a scent behind the medical facility where LJ worked - do I have it right that it was before he worked there? Why is there suspicion over this one; aside from the location of the abduction?

Please forgive my questions. I'm trying to piece this together based on MSM reports and verified sources. Theories are fine (that's why we're here) but many of these hypotheses seem to come right out of left field; leaving me confused.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back