JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe not 'bold' as much as unable to control his behavior/impulses. Maybe his inner compulsions/obsessions were so strong, unconscious, that they surprised even himself.

Ugh. That could well be.

No one has ever said that. LE has said there is a "forensic link" which other MSM have reported as DNA connecting him to MH. Never has the Fairfax rape been mentioned.

Along those lines, though, would they start slamming charges as soon as they could or would they hold off until they build a case and know they would stick, at least through November, before his court appearance? I'm just surprised we haven't seen new charges levied in regards to MH and possibly Fairfax.

I think you hit it right on the head. Other than the lynch mob (including many of us here) there's no rush to bring charges. He's in custody, they can use this time to do everything they need to prepare what may end up being a very large number of charges. I'd sure like to see the charges, or at least the evidence, right away, but that's just me being impatient.

Ugh. That could well be.

I was kind of paraphrasing Dr. Farcher on the Coy Barefoot program, who said 'impulse control' is the mediator of whether an abused boy exposed to PO*N grows up to become a sexual offender and goes on to be a predator and then on to becoming a violent rapist and a murderer.

Breaking News coming up on NBC News4Washington. JLM Jr was questioned YEARS BEFORE Hannah Graham's disappearance.

ETA: News4Washington is waiting for details from their Charlottesville affiliate NBC 29. So far it is being reported:
NBC 29 Has the details of the early questioning of MH in 2009. In addition, the cab that JLM Jr was driving the night that MH went missing was found on a farm a few weeks ago....info is trickling out.

https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/520316652056236032

Breaking News coming up on NBC News4Washington. JLM Jr was questioned YEARS BEFORE Hannah Graham's disappearance.

ETA: News4Washington is waiting for details from their Charlottesville affiliate NBC 29. So far it is being reported:
NBC 29 Has the details of the early questioning of MH in 2009. In addition, the cab that JLM Jr was driving the night that MH went missing was found on a farm a few weeks ago....info is trickling out.

The cab was found on a farm a few weeks ago?

Per NBC29 he was questioned in 2009 in regards to MH's disappearance. https://twitter.com/NBC29

I think so too.

Edit: This was in response to Ponypnyfan-the cab may be the source of the forensic link. Sorry, new, didn't reply to the post correctly.

I wonder what farm it was found on. Same one MH was found? Where were the searching 2 weeks ago?

http://www.cnn.com/go/?sessionToken=...Dtq1ycDGUG5gqJ

Coy Barefoot is on Situation room (you can see this report anytime today, just sign in and click on Situation Room on the drop down left side.)

Coy is reporting in 09 JM lived in a apt complex in Charlotte, driving a cab for Access Taxi, it was a light brown van cab. There are eye witnesses who say that MH was last seen getting into a van. Sources have told Coy they have seized that same van cab that JM was driving Oct 2009. and we can assume that investigations will begin immediately into what they might find in that cab.

Coy spoke to a person who worked along side JM for many years, COy was with this person this morning, getting some of this persons memories of what took place and what JM was like, and while we were talking, this persons cell phone rang, and the VA St police were on the line asking to speak with him immediately when he was done with me. Coy can confirm St Police are reaching out to former employees of that cab co. Trying to learn exactly where JM was on the night MH went missing and what his behavior was like in the wake of that incident. Report for the first time, when the wanted police sketch was released, Police were searching for a man related to the abduction of MH and this sketch was released and everybody that worked with JM started teasing him and saying he looked exactly like that guy in the sketch. I asked this person how did JM react, the person said some days he would laugh other days he was very quiet. They were all convinced that he looked exactly like the guy in the sketch.

That's all of Coy's report...

BTW, This was Breaking news on CNN....

I think you hit it right on the head. Other than the lynch mob (including many of us here) there's no rush to bring charges. He's in custody, they can use this time to do everything they need to prepare what may end up being a very large number of charges. I'd sure like to see the charges, or at least the evidence, right away, but that's just me being impatient.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012...rington_060412
Help Us Catch a Killer
Unknown Offender Linked by DNA in Two Separate Cases

DNA recovered in the Harrington case was linked to an unknown offender in a September 2005 sexual assault in Fairfax City. A 26-year-old woman was attacked at night while walking home from a grocery store. The offender was scared away by a passerby—but the victim got a good look at him, enabling a Fairfax City Police artist to produce a sketch of the attacker.

“It was a remarkable break to get the DNA match,” said FBI Special Agent Jane Collins. The forensic evidence linked the two cases, so now we have a face to put with the suspect in the Harrington case. The suspect is described as an African-American male with black hair and facial hair (at the time of the 2005 attack). He is approximately 6 feet tall and was believed to be between the ages of 25 and 35 years old at the time of the Fairfax City assault.

Have we seen this before? It's from February 2013.

Police Investigate Reported Abduction, Assault of UVA Student

A statement from police says a student says she was attempting to hail a cab along Rugby Road around 2:30 Sunday morning when a car pulled over and she got in. . .

http://www.nbc29.com/story/21232764/police-investigate-reported-abduction-assault-of-uva-student

Thanks for that link. I vaguely remember reading something to this effect. What strikes me as hard to believe, is the woman being able to kick her assailant and break free if that were JM. If JM were to pull over and lock the car, I seriously doubt a college girl could just get away from him. He's so enormous.

Have we seen this before? It's from February 2013.

Police Investigate Reported Abduction, Assault of UVA Student

A statement from police says a student says she was attempting to hail a cab along Rugby Road around 2:30 Sunday morning when a car pulled over and she got in. . .

We have. She described the driver as middle-aged, tall, chubby, of Indian descent and spoke in broken English. Of course, she was probably drunk and scared out of her wits.

http://www.virginia.edu/uvapolice/safety.html

"The suspect is described as a middle aged male of Indian descent. The victim stated that he was tall, chubby with short black hair, and spoke in broken English.

The suspect vehicle is described as a dark in color, four door sedan. The victim does not believe that the vehicle had any markings or decals to indicate that it was a taxi."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/21232764/police-investigate-reported-abduction-assault-of-uva-student

We have. She described the driver as middle-aged, tall, chubby, of Indian descent and spoke in broken English. Of course, she was probably drunk and scared out of her wits.

http://www.virginia.edu/uvapolice/safety.html

"The suspect is described as a middle aged male of Indian descent. The victim stated that he was tall, chubby with short black hair, and spoke in broken English.

The suspect vehicle is described as a dark in color, four door sedan. The victim does not believe that the vehicle had any markings or decals to indicate that it was a taxi."

Thanks! I don't know how I missed that. :doh:

Whomever you are Ty for listening to me rant about that cab....his poster, the similarities...and acting on it like yesterday!! When I heard the news all I could say was Ty thanks thanks so much!! Now, I feel the same about Britney D. She disappeared right off the street during a major holiday?? Would she also Hv got into a cab? I say yes, and we all know it's a hop skip and a jump to where she went missing from Va.

Whomever you are Ty for listening to me rant about that cab....his poster, the similarities...and acting on it like yesterday!! When I heard the news all I could say was Ty thanks thanks so much!! Now, I feel the same about Britney D. She disappeared right off the street during a major holiday?? Would she also Hv got into a cab? I say yes, and we all know it's a hop skip and a jump to where she went missing from Va.

Possible. But why would she leave all her things (except her keys) in her car? Unless he walked over to her and then threw her in his "taxi." :(

Thanks! I don't know how I missed that. :doh:

Somehow I missed it too!
From the link you provided ,o/t, but if no one minds, just want this very good advice posted..

"University of Virginia Police would like to remind students that while the Charlottesville area is considered to be safe, bad things can and do happen. Below are a few key safety reminders that should be a part of your routine as you travel on Grounds and in the surrounding community.

Please do not walk alone after dark. If you have no choice, call a friend before venturing out to let her or him know what route you are taking.
Please do not get into a car unless you know the driver.
Please do not get into a taxi unless you are sure it is a registered taxi with a meter.
Please get involved. If you see a fellow student in need of help, offer it. Do not leave an incapacitated student alone, whether or not you know her or him. If you cannot offer immediate assistance, call 911.
Please rely on University Police if you are in distress or believe you are in danger. If you have been drinking, are not able to travel on your own, and/or feel vulnerable or threatened, call 911 immediately. Never hesitate to contact University Police. We are trained to help students and we would prefer that you call us, even if the situation turns out not to be dire"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back