JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is that really true? I can't see gang members caring about women and crimes against them. They are probably more concerned about rival gang members.
I have no connection to prisons, but I can tell you that someone I know very well & is connected to the prison system, recently told me about a person who was a pedophile and was imprisoned. He was repeatedly beaten to the point of blindness in one eye. My friend told me this is because they recognize the potential dangers to THEIR kids who are out there alone with these creatures. It is a very primitive code, and the jury is swift to deliver it's verdict. No they do not like these types. Yes it is really true.

I have no connection to prisons, but I can tell you that someone I know very well & is connected to the prison system, recently told me about a person who was a pedophile and was imprisoned. He was repeatedly beaten to the point of blindness in one eye. My friend told me this is because they recognize the potential dangers to THEIR kids who are out there alone with these creatures. It is a very primitive code, and the jury is swift to deliver it's verdict. No they do not like these types. Yes it is really true.

Yes but we are talking about JM whose victims are women, not children. How many of the other men in prison have victimized a woman (even if it is not the crime they are in jail for?) With the amount of misogyny out there, no way do I believe that convicted felons care about women.

Yes but we are talking about JM whose victims are women, not children. How many of the other men in prison have victimized a woman (even if it is not the crime they are in jail for?) With the amount of misogyny out there, no way do I believe that convicted felons care about women.

Actually, the majority are in prison for a non-violent crime.

The way I would explain it;is when men are away from their families (jail,prison,military,whatever) the thing they care about the most is the safety of their wives,girlfriends,daughters and friends. When men like our perp are out on the streets;the women become the victims. When the accused perp is locked up with these guys;they take vengeance to a whole new level. They know what's going on in their communities and when they have the chance to even the score ,they will. It is not a friendly atmosphere;especially when no one has your back. I'm sure you've heard of shanks? heard the words 'getting jumped'? It's a tense atmosphere 24/7. JM will be learning about being the victim real soon.

Not to get too OT, but I do wonder if a big burly man like JM is going to be that intimidated (?). I imagine the majority of the prison pop isn't quite as strong and enormous as he is and I wonder if that will keep other guys away.

My apologies if this has already been posted or belongs in another thread but I just saw this: http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...mantha-Clarke-282631221.html?device=phone&c=y

Press conference on missing teens Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke. Randy Taylor was convicted for the murder of Alexis Murphy and a suspect in the disappearance of Samantha Clarke. RT's attorney asked for a DNA analysis after JM was detained. I think there's overwhelming evidence that RT was responsible for the death of Alexis Murphy (although her body has yet to be found) but find it interesting and relevant that they will be holding a press conference after RT's attorney asked for the DNA analysis.

My apologies if this has already been posted or belongs in another thread but I just saw this: http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...mantha-Clarke-282631221.html?device=phone&c=y

Press conference on missing teens Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke. Randy Taylor was convicted for the murder of Alexis Murphy and a suspect in the disappearance of Samantha Clarke. RT's attorney asked for a DNA analysis after JM was detained. I think there's overwhelming evidence that RT was responsible for the death of Alexis Murphy (although her body has yet to be found) but find it interesting and relevant that they will be holding a press conference after RT's attorney asked for the DNA analysis.

I keep brining it up in various threads, but RAT was also recently moved. I find that really interesting. It may be nothing, but it sure makes me wonder if something is up.

I hope the are using the media to refocus on the search for Sam and Alexis, maybe asking for volunteers to help clears area's and ty to get some tips on area's of interest.

I do not think they would hold the presser in the location they are holding it to release the DNA information ,hopeful we do get news on it,but I dont think it will be the main story .

Exactly, you'd think if it was just nothing they wouldn't wait until Sunday to say so. However, it could be totally unrelated to JM, in which case, I apologize for an OT post. It could just be that they have new information linking RAT to Samantha Clarke that they might want to come forward with. However, it's intriguing time-wise, since it's been a few weeks since RAT's attorney requested a DNA analysis linking JM to AM.

I keep brining it up in various threads, but RAT was also recently moved. I find that really interesting. It may be nothing, but it sure makes me wonder if something is up.
Where was he transferred to?

Exactly, you'd think if it was just nothing they wouldn't wait until Sunday to say so. However, it could be totally unrelated to JM, in which case, I apologize for an OT post. It could just be that they have new information linking RAT to Samantha Clarke that they might want to come forward with. However, it's intriguing time-wise, since it's been a few weeks since RAT's attorney requested a DNA analysis linking JM to AM.
This is when we were expecting to hear back about the DNA tests...
And they're waiting until after the Fairfax case tomorrow...could be unrelated, but they're strange coincidences.

Our local morning news mentioned this as well, and said that Orange Co police will be answering questions from reporters.

http://www.wset.com/story/27380841/police-to-answer-questions-on-search-for-murphy-clarke

I wonder if remains have been found. Wasn't there recently more searching in Orange Co? Or was that to begin after the first of Dec? I'll have to look that up when I have more time.

I totally agree!

OT I love the pic of MH.

Amen to that, and they should extend the law to colleges. If they believe the allegations of rape is well established enough to kick them out, then colleges should be required to submit the student's DNA, before they wash their hands of them. Wouldn't be a problem if the student never does it again, but if they do, there will be some way of catching them, it seems to me.

good idea. I hope they are able to reach a reasonable comprimise. I believe the cost to prevent are much less than the harm and cost to heal from infridgement on societie's basic trust. How does the cost compare to having to chase unknown causes/people for years on end. I hope they make the difficult decision rather then suppose it is easier and more agreeable to lower the bar.

On another note of other possible victims, I noticed on the maps and lists of victims that there may be three different areas where a circle could be drawn. 1. around the coast around the Virginia Beach and north about 50 - 100 miles. 2. West and South of Washington DC. 3. South West of Cville. Perhaps, consider Cville as a 4th.

JLM potentially has a few victim events occuring in the Washington direction and South West of Cville Lynchburg.

I would like to suggest that from 2000 to 2008/9 there is a different perp involved in list item 1.

Next, consider a 2nd perp around the area of Washingston DC.

Next consider a 3rd perp for west part of Virginia.

Leave the rest for JLM around C'ville and perhaps another perp.

As we all say JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back