JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the eyes are very close. For me, the eyebrows are a little off but we have to remember the victim giving the description was very traumatized. I think it's him...way too close to not be. What are the odds?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
moo it is very, very close...maybe too close to be coincidental. ;)

Thank you!
Thought I was in the wrong thread...lol
Does anyone know how to link a single post from another thread?

I'd like a refresher on this as well. On the old server I knew how to link a single post. Now, when I follow the steps, the result links back to a whole page from the other thread versus a fixed, single post. Therefore the post number needs to be noted on the new post to inform which one to read. This isn't good because people have their posts per page number set differently - mine is set to 100 posts per page. How does one know which post the link refers to if the poster doesn't reference the post number?

Cassandra Morton definitely fits the proposed JLM criteria/pattern of both Harrington and Graham.

The fact that JLM ran to the beach in Texas, certainly makes Brittanee Drexel who disappeared at Myrtle Beach 4/25/09 during Spring Break, a more likely case as well.

I think he's still thinking about and in a sick way, trying to 'undo' the mess he made of his college years, trying to stay around college atmospheres, getting revenge on the girl, the schools and the police, perhaps.

Let's look for other Spring Break disappearances on all college Spring Break meccas since 2002 when he was kicked out of Liberty and 2003 when he left Christopher Newport University. Here's the other great JLM timeline made by Shutterbug - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ther-Possible-Victims&p=11016060#post11016060

You all are amazing.

So glad to see someone mentioning Brittanee Drexel. I actually googled her the other day to refresh my memory on her case details!

I'm more interested in cases where JM picked up women, made moves on them and who got away. Maybe it didn't go far enough for them to register a complaint. I am sure that there are a number of women who have had this happen to them by JM. Perhaps some of them can give LE clues as to where he likes to go for a ride when he has a potential victim in his car. Or if his friends and others who have been around him could tell LE where JM has spoken about going with his "dates".

A woman on the FHG facebook page mentioned that her daughter and friend were going in a store one afternoon and JLM came up and started a conversation and then asked them if they wanted to hang out. They declined, but it really disturbed the mother. I'm sure they spoke with the police. The mother and family all participated in the searches.

I'm sure there are other females he has approached through the years.

OMG....I want to apologize if I've been derailing this thread
by talking about Morgan. Just realized this was the "other victims" thread and not Morgans.
(modsnip)

I just assumed you guys thought it could be possible since he was on the timeline, however I didn't personally think JM was involved in AM's case anyway. I never believed anything RAT said. I was entertaining the idea since she was on the list, but I've always thought RAT alone was guilty of AM's disappearance.

I understood your intent all along. Don't know why suggestions turn into assumed absolutes so often on WS.
My head gets a good scratching almost every day!
Thanks to bessie who provided the explanation for those of us who weren't aware of the details/conclusion of AM's case.

Google Images show pictures of him with #66, #81, and #90. I guess creative thinking could make something out of those...!

When he was at CNU his number was 73, he only played 2 games. Also these three missing persons from Merry's list:
February
Julia Marie Fraser: http://charleyproject.org/cases/f/fraser_julia.html - Could very well be a possible victim.
July
Autumn Win Day: http://charleyproject.org/cases/d/day_autumn.html - Could very well be a possible victim.
September
Sophie May Rivera: http://charleyproject.org/cases/r/rivera_sophie.html - A little too old to of been a victim.

Are all from the Newport News Area while he was enrolled there.

Based solely on the image of Sophie Rivera, which is listed as being from 2003, she looks much younger than 31 years, and at 5'5" and 100 lbs could well be a possible victim. JMO

I'd like a refresher on this as well. On the old server I knew how to link a single post. Now, when I follow the steps, the result links back to a whole page from the other thread versus a fixed, single post. Therefore the post number needs to be noted on the new post to inform which one to read. This isn't good because people have their posts per page number set differently - mine is set to 100 posts per page. How does one know which post the link refers to if the poster doesn't reference the post number?
Click the post number, THEN copy the url. Paste the url in a new tab. The page will open to your selected post regardless of your settings. Previously, the post would open in a tab by itself. This new way really is more convenient.

Example: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11025071

If we could just figure out where he was in 2005 -- what his connections to the Fairfax area were (are). As I previously mentioned, George Mason Univ. is less than 15 min (5 miles) away from Jermantown Road in Fairfax. Was this his m.o. -- to be near college campuses to prowl for young women?

I'm sure it's also been mentioned here how perfect a ruse it would have been for him to possibly lure MH into a taxi cab --

Sure seems like it. That's what I've been thinking (lives near college campuses for a reason).

The taxi cab driver job reveal made me shudder. Did he work for a large Taxi company, own his own cab, or what? Is there a record of his rides anywhere? Just think, he'd potentially know the home addresses of attractive ladies.

Click the post number, THEN copy the url. Paste the url in a new tab. The page will open to your selected post regardless of your settings. Previously, the post would open in a tab by itself. This new way really is more convenient.

Example: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11025071

Thanks bessie. Do you mean the link lands on the post even though I can scroll? So I pick the post in the middle? (I can see three posts if my text is set to 100 percent, but usually have it larger).

Thanks bessie. Do you mean the link lands on the post even though I can scroll? So I pick the post in the middle? (I can see three posts if my text is set to 100 percent, but usually have it larger).
I suppose it varies a bit on different displays, but it should be either right in the center, or the one just above the center. Also, if you're unsure, look at the url. You should be able to see the post number.

As far as Fairfax, I thought someone local mentioned that they host a lot of youth football there and that JLM might be familiar with that area due to that.

ETA. . .http://www.fcyfl.org/

This past season, the FCYFL has fielded over 300 teams, with 1,200 coaches,and over 6,000 players playing a game that everyone loves!

JM's height is 6'2. A few descriptions put him at 6'. Now medium describes the build per the FBI sketch. He used to be medium though muscular in 2002 at Liberty U. true he'd have to gained a lot of weight between 2005 and 07. The 07 cab pic might seem heavier b/c of his oversized clothes.

Someone who is being attacked and raped can't pull out a measuring tape and a scale. It surprises me people expect an exact description, within an inch and ten pounds, considering the duress the victim was under.

Ten years alters how a person looks anyway. Going from twenties to thirties physical changes happen. Some people gain and lose weight all the time. We shall see.

I guess in order to assume that there are other victims, one must assume the guilt of JM, when Hannah has not even been found. JMO

No, I believe in trials. But seldom do we see LE swoop in so quickly to arrest someone and name the suspect.
Because LE has named the suspect, we're allowed to sleuth him on WS. What we're digging up on JLM's history, doesn't look good for him. He's been given graces when he shouldn't have too imo.

In this case, I'm trusting LE has strong probable cause for the actions they've already taken. JLM took off because he knows his goose is cooked imo. If everything uncovered is true, it's about time.

I actually think priors should be allowed during a jury trial. People don't change their habits when it comes to deviant tendencies imo.

His lawyers will defend him when all the evidence is developed and motioned to death and presented. Then there will be a verdict.

We're just discussing the circumstances and lack the power to convict.

No, I believe in trials. But seldom do we see LE swoop in so quickly to arrest someone and name the suspect.
Because LE has named the suspect, we're allowed to sleuth him on WS. What we're digging up on JLM's history, doesn't look good for him. He's been given graces when he shouldn't have too imo.

In this case, I'm trusting LE has strong probable cause for the actions they've already taken. JLM took off because he knows his goose is cooked imo. If everything uncovered is true, it's about time.

I actually think priors should be allowed during a jury trial. People don't change their habits when it comes to deviant tendencies imo.

His lawyers will defend him when all the evidence is developed and motioned to death and presented. Then there will be a verdict.

We're just discussing the circumstances and lack the power to convict.

If a pattern could be established, priors are allowed, I believe. It's possible that other women have reported passes and worse made to them by JM.

A lot of evidence is probably going to be kept under wraps. Unless Hannah is found, unless the forensic evidence is truly overwhelming, the DA may well have an uphill climb for any conviction. Though it is possible to get a murder conviction without a body, it is much more difficult.

Also, even though LE found a charge on top of the reckless driving for JM, I'm not convinced it was necessarily from additonal evidence, as forensics had not yet issued their first report.

Whatever the reason, and precendence only being one possible one, I agree that LE is pretty sure that they have their perp here.

I don't like any of the suspects, and I have no preference as to who might have done any of these horrendous things. It would make it a lot safer for all if all could be attributed to the same person, and that person get put away from the population at large. That someone is out there willing to do things like this, is frightening and dangerous. My main focus now in this case, is that Hannah be found, stilll hopefully alive, though I don't think so. Still possible. And that when she is found, LE can finger who did it and get a conviction , get the perp put away. That' it's the same perp doing a number of these crimes and he's caught would be even better.

I thought LE has the DNA of MH's perp and of another victim (who got away alive) and that the samples match but they can't identify who it is since it isn't in their records. With JM now having to contribute his DNA, that can be checked against those of past crimes. If there is a convicted sex offender out there, his DNA would already be on file and already checked in regard to those older cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime