JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanksgiving is one of the biggest days in Football.

These cases occurred within three days of Thanksgiving:
THANKSGIVING WEEK!!!!! Possibles

November 20, 2012 (T-giving 11/22/2012)
Dashad Sage Smith
(on way to meet a date on Main St on way to bus Station, Charlottesville ) Disappeared

November 21, 2011 (T-Giving 11/24/2011)
Lauren Smith
Disappears Madison County

November 28, 2013 (01:00AM) (T-Giving 11/28/2013)
Jamisha Gilbert (ME Declared death an accident due to hypothermia and there was no sign of a rape. But Jamisha could have been attacked and running away from her attacker...IMO.)
She disappeared from near the train tracks/Found in Meggison Cemetery 2.5 miles from downtown Lynchburg

And then there is this case: One month after Morgan H. It is ten days before Thanksgiving.
November 18, 2009
Tawanda Latisha Hill: http://charleyproject.org/cases/h/hill_tawanda.html
Profiles the disappearance of Tawanda Latisha Hill, missing since November 18, 2009 from Norfolk, VA

Lauren Smith tends to resemble Samantha Clark, IMO. Physical size and style.

I see a resemblance with Dashad Smith, Jamisha Gilbert and Tawanda Hill.

Holy cannoli. He would've been about 15 or 16 when it started if this is him.If it is, they know. They surely know. I wish we could see the sketches.

Most of those will be Washington's confession, Gitana... BUT not all. From memory there were two not admitted to, however which two were not identified.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
Holy cannoli. He would've been about 15 or 16 when it started if this is him.If it is, they know. They surely know. I wish we could see the sketches

From six years of researching sexual predators/serial killers, many if not most cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality during adolescence around the age of 14 years old. jmo

NO it isnt true.

That is 2 deadly men off the streets for Virginia. Lets please not let the public start to doubt that Randy Allen Taylor is guilty.

I don't think anyone thinks he isn't guilty. But did have have company in that guilt?

I don't think anyone thinks he isn't guilty. But did have have company in that guilt?

Doubt it. Serial killers who are partners are usually sexually involved with each other

I see a resemblance with Dashad Smith, Jamisha Gilbert and Tawanda Hill.

Having looked at the reports, I truly don't believe Jamisha is one of his victims. Or, if she is, she got away before he put his hands on her. She was found, naked, in a briar patch so thick they had to use chain saws to get her out. She had no internal or external injuries or signs of sexual assault other than hundreds of scratches and cuts - probably from the briars. She tested positive for marijuana and apparently the thinking is the THC caused a psychotic episode.

However, if you're going to consider Dashad and Tawanda, remember that Cassandra Morton went missing 10/10/09 from Lynchburg. One week precisely before Morgan. Look at those girls. Then look again at Alexis.

I posted this in another thread as well for those of you wondering about all this...

I think this article will give a little insight from Randy Taylor's "perspective" on he and Samantha Clarkes relationship (how he knew her etc)...and some info from her family on when she became missing for those of you unfamiliar with the case...
While Samantha seemed excited about the prospect of the relationship, her mother says there were already problems. The second young man had another girlfriend, and Samantha told her mother that the other woman was so angry that Samantha was intruding on the relationship that there had been some sort of confrontation between the two women.

"Samantha told me they jumped her," says Tinder, who didn't see any injuries on her daughter and says Samantha was reluctant to provide any details of the alleged assault, which she believes occurred Monday morning or early afternoon.

It was that allegedly tense dynamic, Taylor says, that prompted his multiple calls to Samantha on Monday, the night she disappeared.

"I heard [the girlfriend] saying she wanted to 'beat her *advertiser censored*,'" Taylor recalls, claiming that the second man told his angry girlfriend "he'd help."

Taylor says he also overheard the couple badmouthing Samantha for switching her affections from the first man to the second man, calling Samantha a "tramp." Although he didn't know Samantha well, Taylor says he was so concerned that the young woman was headed into an ambush that he decided to warn her.

He asked the first young man for Samantha's number, and says he sent a text message to the cell phone number the man provided. (Those texts were received by Tinder, who had the phone at work, and didn't respond.) Taylor says he next tried the home number. Samantha answered.

"I just told her, 'Stay away from [the second man],'" Taylor recalls, warning her of the potential threat and noting now that the second man has a criminal history including a conviction for breaking and entering with intent to commit assault and battery, a charge that has resulted in a present day probation violation for which he is currently wanted. The Hook is not revealing the identities of the first or second man or the other girlfriend because none have been named suspects in the Clarke case and the Hook has been unable to reach any of them. According to the second man's mother, whom the Hook did reach, he does not possess a phone, and his whereabouts are unknown.
http://www.readthehook.com/108360/living-shadow-samantha-clarkes-family-mourns-suspect-claims-police-harassment://

I wouldn't doubt that JM did bad things in DC area. I recall there was a beautiful 20-something young woman who disappeared, IIRC, from a parking garage in, I think, the northern VA suburbs of DC, perhaps Alexandria or Arlington. 5-10 years ago, I think. Can't recall names, dates, and can't find anything on her. Can anyone help with link?

Having looked at the reports, I truly don't believe Jamisha is one of his victims. Or, if she is, she got away before he put his hands on her. She was found, naked, in a briar patch so thick they had to use chain saws to get her out. She had no internal or external injuries or signs of sexual assault other than hundreds of scratches and cuts - probably from the briars. She tested positive for marijuana and apparently the thinking is the THC caused a psychotic episode.

However, if you're going to consider Dashad and Tawanda, remember that Cassandra Morton went missing 10/10/09 from Lynchburg. One week precisely before Morgan. Look at those girls. Then look again at Alexis.

Yes, I have always thought Cassandra was connected to the killer of Morgan H. And now, with the Lynchburg connection I am even more convinced that her case might be linked to JLM Jr. Cassandra also resembled Tawanda, Dashad and Jamisha. They have similar facial structure and features.

The list above was to show possible victims who went missing around Thanksgiving. That's why I didn't include Cassandra M, there.

Can someone link that pic of AM with the Orange "sign"? I can't even begin to remember where I first saw it.
-----------------
Here you go. Some people say they see an orange car and the antenna on it. I don't see an antenna. I see a crack in the concrete walk. It's such a small portion of orange I can't make out what it is. LE say they are sure the orange thing is some sort of store display. http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/08/alexis-murphy-surveillance-photos-released--92523.html

-----------------
Here you go. Some people say they see an orange car and the antenna on it. I don't see an antenna. I see a crack in the concrete walk. It's such a small portion of orange I can't make out what it is. LE say they are sure the orange thing is some sort of store display. http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/08/alexis-murphy-surveillance-photos-released--92523.html

I see antenna. If it was a crack I don't think it'd be as straight or extend up into the lighter concrete. JMO.

This is probably a long shot but there was a young woman named Autumn Wind Day who went missing from a grocery store parking lot (Food Lion) in July 2003. The store was located within a few miles of the CNU campus. Just posting this for reference, not sure he would be there in July before the school year started unless he was playing football and went early for pre-season.

http://nampn.org/cases/day_autumn.html

BBM.
From your news link:

Autumn was last seen at approximately 7:00pm at Food Lion.

From this link: http://www.readthehook.com/67132/morgans-killer-fairfax-case-connection-offers-hope-fresh-fear

The 2005 rape victim was walking home from the Giant Food store at approximately 10:00pm when she was brutally attacked and raped.

Anybody found anything in Hampton, Va during his time at CNU? Hampton and Newport News are rightnext to each other.

If I'd dropped a dime every time I saw a guy hitting on a drunk girl, I'd be broke.

"Uh, yeah, 911, yeah, I am at a bar near UVa, calling to report that there's this guy hitting on a girl. She like, looks really drunk...."

As a middle-aged woman and a mom, I'd be more inclined to watch & see, and then approach the girl herself to see if she's ok. This is one of the reasons my hubby won't take me to restaurants/bars where the young crowd hangs out - I spent most of the evening watching and worrying about drunk college girls.

Anyone else thinking that these potential connections were suspected by LE? I'm thinking back to Chief Longo's demeanor and how he was criticized (by some) as being too passionate. Wonder what they think about that today????

Anyone else thinking that these potential connections were suspected by LE? I'm thinking back to Chief Longo's demeanor and how he was criticized (by some) as being too passionate. Wonder what they think about that today????
I still think he was to passionate. There was no point of all that grandstanding , it changed nothing. Instead of all that preaching he should have done a better job of not letting Jlm get away

If it wasn't for an alert citizen and good police work from Texas he would still be out there maybe getting more victims or escaping to Mexico.

I can't believe they let him get away especially if they suspected him as a serial killer. That is just awful police work

-----------------

There is an interesting post at the Conservative Treehouse with a dissection of the still photos shots from the video of Alexis Murphy. Click over to the link of the original comment by CM and find his comment on the page where he shows and talks about the photos and reflections. I know I'm not allowed to post the link, but we are allowed to talk about that site in the Michael Brown case, so I hope it is ok here too.

I will alert this post for mods to remove if not allowed in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne