JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose he figured himself for the NFL and that darn girl who he raped ruined it all.

She should have been greatful that such a stud was interested in her.

When FB season rolls around, he gets enraged as to how that girl ruined his life.

Haven't posted in a long, long time.....had a thought he may have put something in Hannah's drink to subdue her......working in the OR he might have been able to access anesthesia drugs. Even though he's just an OR tech, he may have been able to get syringes with leftover propofol .....I work in the hospital and even though we're supposed to waste the unused meds, sometimes the syringe with leftovers in it gets thrown into the red containers......

Haven't posted in a long, long time.....had a thought he may have put something in Hannah's drink to subdue her......working in the OR he might have been able to access anesthesia drugs. Even though he's just an OR tech, he may have been able to get syringes with leftover propofol .....I work in the hospital and even though we're supposed to waste the unused meds, sometimes the syringe with leftovers in it gets thrown into the red containers......

Or he just offered to drive her home. She must have been pretty tired by that point.

Wow. Thank you.

What worries me is the "link." In this article and what VSP released today. As if it IS a "gang" of some type. And JM is just one.

I hope DNA comes through, on this one, Morgan's, and a lot of others.

BBM. Funny how you picked up on that.

I am not at all willing to exclude the possibility that multiple people were involved in non-consensual sex with MH. Just one of them could have killed her.

But I am in a distinct minority on WS for thinking this.

I have no opinion about what happened to HG yet-- we just don't have enough info to know at this point.

BBM. Funny how you picked up on that.

I am not at all willing to exclude the possibility that multiple people were involved in non-consensual sex with MH. Just one of them could have killed her.

But I am in a distinct minority on WS for thinking this.

I have no opinion about what happened to HG yet-- we just don't have enough info to know at this point.

Well, I mean I think we're all pretty confident she did not run off to join the circus.

I suppose he figured himself for the NFL and that darn girl who he raped ruined it all.

When FB season rolls around, he gets enraged as to how that girl ruined his life.

THIS. Very astute connection. Thank you.

He graduated high school in 2000. I think police should also be looking at unsolved rapes and assaults that occurred where his football team traveled for away games.

He definitely looked different then. He has those almond-shaped eyes that the 2005 victim described.

He graduated high school in 2000. I think police should also be looking at unsolved rapes and assaults that occurred where his football team traveled for away games.

Great point, though I wonder how easy it was for them to sneak off.

He was BMOC, MVP, etc. in high school. But he was a big fish in a small pond. After graduation, he found out there were much bigger fish out there with much more talent.

He was BMOC, MVP, etc. in high school. But he was a big fish in a small pond. After graduation, he found out there were much bigger fish out there with much more talent.

Looking at those photos, I highly doubt if he saw himself working for $9 an hour. To me anyway, this guy would fit the type: underachiever who thinks he should not be.

Many rapists/serial killers are like that.

I do think too that the start of football season gets him worked up.

human: I feel you may have summed up the entire case :takeabow:

Emaa: well said :goodpost:

I have a feeling this is going to be a long and productive thread.

Is it true that Randy Taylor, the man convicted of killing Alexis Murphy, gave evidence about JM and JM's car being at the last gas station that Alexis was at? The prosecutor insisted he had the right man. Maybe not? Clothes found might have not been from that night thhat she disappeared. Her mom would know. Interesting also that Samantha Clarke missing from orange also knew Randy Taylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub