JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. So the "anniversary" of his removal from the football team was exactly 11 years before Hannah went missing.

kicked off 9/12/2003
Hannah abducted 9/13/2014
That along with 10/17. Coincidence? Subconscious? Very suspect

you know that in between these rapes and MH that the 2005 thing wasn't the only incident, and in between MH and HG there weren't incidents.

I'm asking out of ignorance...if he was tied to these other cases, why would they not bring specific charges against him?
In due time. Focus is on finding Hannah. No doubt officers are on the others, but the focus is on HG for now. Then the whole group will turn to linking the other(s)

you know that in between these rapes and MH that the 2005 thing wasn't the only incident, and in between MH and HG there weren't incidents.

But there were sexual assaults - many in Charlottesville and other places in VA - we don't have any idea (yet) if he can be linked to other victims, but there exists a possibility. JMO and from doing research on other serial rapists/killers.

ETA: wait, I think that's what you were saying? Sorry :blushing:

Say that again please? I got lost. :)

i'm saying IMO in the years between 2005 and 2009 and 2009 and 2014 there is a very high probability that he was raping or raping and murdering other women. I can't imagine he wasn't.

agree also IIRC she texted her friend saying she would get home on her own which was Illogical since she lived 150+ miles away. I think she was just really out of her on substances or concussed or both she was confused and just wanted to get home and he swooped up on her and got her to get in telling her he'd get her home for free.

Or she didn't send the text and the person who did didn't know she drove and that she lived that far away.

I have been scouring all my fact sheets and find no charges for JLM Jr from mid 2005 through all of 2006. He had traffic offenses and such for every year from 2003-present but I find nothing, in Virginia, on him or on RAT for that matter, from mid 2005 through the whole of 2006. Where was he (and RAT) in 2006?

About the DNA. All they have to do now is run his sample through CODIS and any sample from any jurisdiction that has a match will pop. They won't have to run each one independently...unless it never got entered into CODIS!

There is a follow-up article with bigger images and explanations here - http://.com/2014/10/01/another-matt...d-2013-and-possibly-connected-to-jesse-matth/

Looks like authorities are investigating more and more regional victims and finding links to JLM.

Absolutely horrifying.

I'm a bit surprised that the photo, with the reflection of the red shirt, is described as an awning. That doesn't make any sense.

Attachments

• Liberty-1.jpg
    Liberty-1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 307
I just want to remind folks that there was a burgundy car in a driveway pic of his mother's home. From some local news reporters visit to the home.

I'm a bit surprised that the photo, with the reflection of the red shirt, is described as an awning. That doesn't make any sense.

That's an awning in the same way that HG was walking with her reflection on the mall.

Both the prosecution and the defense need to know what all JM is facing in order to make considered strategy decisions. No one is going to deal on the death penalty if they think that Hannah may be found and would want to consider other possible victims. If JM looks responsible for multiple deaths, I think that finding the victims may take a back seat to the death penalty, or maybe giving many families peace will be the stronger interest. I don;t know, but I suspect that the prosecution can try to try all of the cases together, if there is a common thread. Defense wants to see what evidence there is to say they are different. knowledge is an advantage and what we don't hear, the defense attorneys don't hear either.

I highly doubt if Morgan Harrington was hitchhiking the night she was murdered. I do not know any women who do that.

She was known to hitch hike.

Interesting fact about Morgan's phone: it was found the following day with the battery removed. I've read that Hannah's phone shut down at 12:30. Although she was in theory with him in Tempo's bar at the time, could Jesse have removed her phone battery at that time?

I strongly suspected this guy was kicked out of CNU for rape. Two rapes in two years and this guys suffers zero legal consequences. He should have still been in prison in 2005 and 2009, and at least still on probation in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member