JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a little odd to me.... because from 2002 to 2005 there is a 3 year span.
2005-2009 there is a 4 year span.
2009-2014 there is a 5 year span.
Kinda odd.... of course, seriously there are perhaps many more victims unknown at this time.

The abduction ‘with intent to defile’ (a legal term for sexual assault) of UVA student Hannah Graham in September 2014.
The murder of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington in October 2009
Sexual assault of a 26-year-old woman in Fairfax, Virginia, in September 2005
Rape of a Liberty University student in October 2002

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-coped-raped-murdered-2009.html#ixzz3EvwR3He0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh My!

Now we have evidence that JM was investigated for a sexual assault on the Christopher Newport University campus (where he also played football)...

the assault occurred on September 7, 2003....

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/l...cle_ca9280a1-46ca-5fb2-be5c-0bc05716dc0c.html

I'm a bit surprised that the photo, with the reflection of the red shirt, is described as an awning. That doesn't make any sense.

I read that article - very interesting... especially the part about the image of AM walking "behind" the burnt orange car. The author says that the image needs to be flipped, and that she was really walking south instead of north. I can almost buy that - but looking at her shirt in the pic in the store and the "flipped" image behind the "car" -- isn't the yellow design on the upper chest of the shirt not the same then? (Does this make sense to any one???)

Does anyone know of a pic of JM's car from the back? Does it have a spoiler like in this pic? Back when this was discussed before - days ago and who knows on what thread... I (like an idiot) thought we were talking about the car in the far back of the pic - where we see the back end of the car. I think others were confused too- as some people talked about the placement of the license plate and compared it to the plate placement on JM's car. I just can't remember where I've seen that. Thanks

Personally I find it to be negligence on the part of the state. If local police departments cannot process evidence in a reasonable amount of time, then the state needs to fund it.

I mean think about Heidi Childs. I just have one simple question at this point: are they looking for a black man or not?

I also want a nationwide missing person's database with algorithms. We need to be able to spot unusual clusters when they are happening, not afterwards!

Is any of this really that hard or unreasonable? Do they not care because most victims of this kinds of crimes are women, and large number of those women are prostitutes and runways?

Not long after I moved to a large, high density city I heard a piercing scream of a woman behind my apartment late at night. When I called 911 I was told "it's probably just some prostitute" That woman could have been me. It was shocking to see such assumptions and lack of concern. Plus I guess they think it's fine to abuse or kill a prostitute.

CORRECTED IMAGES make JLM encounter with Alexis Murphy a real possibility:
<a href="http://.com/2014/09/30/is-jesse-matthew-a-serial-abductor-killer-was-hannah-graham-the-most-recent-all-indications-say-yes-and-yes/comment-page-1/#comment-995673">LINK</a>

Click to enlarge.

Looks like the images released by authorities and/or media of Alexis outside the store were reversed. The car she is passing looks a lot like JLM's car.

This is the article I was referring to....

I know a lot of us have said our prayers for Hannah, but I think it would be appropriate for all of us right now to take a moment and say another prayer for Hannah since she has yet to have been found. There is still hope for her and we all need to combine our power in prayer to help bring her home.

I know I am coming in late, but do we know the dates of his license for the taxi service and the general areas that it ran? I would think we could probably find a few possible victims with that. I also think that due to his size that he may have began at an earlier age....like possibly in high school. Due to the proximity of Virginia Beach(and although I believe there is a different serial killer in that location), possibly the dates aligning with Spring Breaks and other holidays while he was in school could lead to other possible victims. JMO. Is there an actual stickie of a timeline or is it in just separate posts? TIA

BM - here's the basics:

www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257839-JLM-What-Do-We-Know-About-Him

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...DISCUSSION**&highlight=Jesse+Matthew+timeline

This is to highlight some dates of events we do know are connected to Jesse Matthew. The dates of Sept 13 and Oct 17, as we've discussed throughout the thread, are more than coincidence, IMO. Not sure the date he no longer played football for Liberty.

10/17/02- JM alleged sexual assault at Liberty

9/7/03- JM alleged sexual assault at CNU

9/13/03-Date JM is no longer playing football at CNU

9/24/05- JM Fairfax sexual assault

10/17/09-Morgan Harrington disappearance/murder (later connected to 05 sexual assault)

10/17/11- failure to appear (what was he doing on this day?)

9/13/14-Hannah Graham abduction (later connected to MH murder)

---------------------
Not confirmed to JM:
9/7/03-Sophie Rivera missing
10/17/09- Cassandra Morton missing (approx per WS'er)
9/13/10- Samantha Clarke goes missing
----------------------

*"He was a member of the football team (CNU) from August 14 to Sept. 12, 2003." http://wtvr.com/2014/10/01/sexual-a...ew-at-christopher-newport-university-in-2003/

I've been noting some dates down. I really don't believe in coincidences. These all happened in Virginia.

Sophie May Rivera 9/7/2003
Alleged sexual assault CNU 9/7/2003

Morgan Harrington 10/17/2009
Liberty u rape 10/17/2002

Cassandra Morton 10/10/2009
Found on Liberty U property

Samantha Clarke 9/13/2010
Hannah Graham 9/13/2014

Fairfax rape 25/9/2005

Dashad Smith last seen 11/20/2012
Lauren Smith 11/21/2011
Phyllis Rodgers 11/21/2002

I HOPE...this man's arrest brings a resolution to many of the unsolved cases in the area. I was never privy to a lot of this until Hannah Graham disappeared. Since then I, like many of you, have been absorbing everything I can read as far as mysteries in this vicinity. How frightening. JLM is just one we know about. But with so many open cases out there it leads me to think this general area is a hotbed for sickos...because there are so many escape routes. 64, 81, 95, & 29...Easy ways in and easy ways out.

We have a time gap of JLM's movements for 2006. Can someone check for me (am outside US so can't access) Want to know if he was around Alexandria - he may come up with traffic offenses or something.

https://secure.alexandriava.gov/ajis/index.php - use the freebie entry

I'm getting a Javascript error and I don't know why. It may be my laptop, but it may also be on their end.

This is to highlight some dates of events we do know are connected to Jesse Matthew. The dates of Sept 13 and Oct 17, as we've discussed throughout the thread, are more than coincidence, IMO. Not sure the date he no longer played football for Liberty.

10/17/02- JM alleged sexual assault at Liberty

9/13/03-Date JM is no longer playing football at CNU- JM alleged sexual assault 9/7/2003*

9/24/05- JM Fairfax sexual assault

10/17/09-Morgan Harrington disappearance/murder (later connected to 05 sexual assault)

10/17/11- failure to appear (what was he doing on this day?)

9/13/14-Hannah Graham abduction (later connected to MH murder)

---------------------
Not confirmed to JM:
9/13/10- Samantha Clarke goes missing
----------------------

*"He was a member of the football team (CNU) from August 14 to Sept. 12, 2003." http://wtvr.com/2014/10/01/sexual-a...ew-at-christopher-newport-university-in-2003/

You could add that Cassandra Morton was reported missing in mid-October 2009. I think she is even more likely linked to these others than Samantha Clarke.

We have a time gap of JLM's movements for 2006. Can someone check for me (am outside US so can't access) Want to know if he was around Alexandria - he may come up with traffic offenses or something.

https://secure.alexandriava.gov/ajis/index.php - use the freebie entry

Nothing comes up for him or the other predator, in Virginia, for 2006. It is very odd as every other year from 2002-2013 he had traffic offenses.

Is it possible Heidi Childs was sexually assaulted, but they never let it out? It would still be a leap but maybe not as much of one. How would they get DNA from a random shooter? shell casings maybe?

As I understand it, certain kinds of predators like to defile women after they have killed them. Not going to go into details here, but you can google it to learn more.

You could add that Cassandra Morton was reported missing in mid-October 2009. I think she is even more likely linked to these others than Samantha Clarke.

Just added to it...thank you! And extra thank you to the sleuthers who put hours and hours into the detailed timelines!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member