JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AS in seasonal depression?
Sooooo he's depressed and rapes and kllls? IDK ..... never say never.

I was going to suggest this same thing. My husband has suffered from this in the past. It was always strongest from September to November. never really understood why, but it definitely very hard to deal with.

He was accused of rape on 17th October 2002

Has the rape from that date been officially linked to him? I tend to think it is, I just don't know if there has been official word to that effect.

I'm really hoping that there will be links to other cases....closure is desperately needed.

From ABC affiliate a week or so ago....

Gill Harrington said it would be "too speculative," but she wondered whether the time of year is a trigger for a "predator" in the Charlottesville area "to go out and hurt somebody."

Link coming...http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-uva-student-hannah-grahams-case-similar-2009/story?id=25599055

What could the 'trigger' be if this is true? I'm so heartbroken for her family.

I also want to add, as a newbie, following along now with multiple threads is very difficult. I will bow out now just read this today and wanted to post. MY opinion only.

This case just got so much more interesting. And I'm already having a tough time averting my attention from it...

luckly the weekends about to start or I might end up unemployeed

For all who are confused about the changes, here is my (feeble) attempt to help:

Instead of just one "missing" thread for discussion & one for media links, we have moved to "featured cases."

Scroll up to the top of this page & see Forum, Featured Case Discussion. Hannah Graham. JLM Other Possible Victims.

Click Hannah Graham.
You'll see a drop down list of topics, like the press conference today, other victims, etc.

From now on, you'll have to read on those individual threads.... just jump about to what your interests are or check to see the most recent comments.

And yes, it's very confusing, especially to first-timers. Good luck!

Haven't posted here before now (so hello all!), but the HG case really got to me. I looked at her Twitter feed and just feel so awful for her family and for whatever she may have suffered through. She seemed like such a sweet, smart, genuinely caring young lady and it saddens me that it appears she has been taken from us way too soon.

That being said, my feeling is that perhaps the rape accusation in 2002 that resulted in him losing his scholarship and being kicked out of Liberty was the catalyst for all of this. Not the violence, because he may have been violent or had anger management issues before that. But - if he doesn't think he raped this young woman (maybe he was drunk and doesn't remember), then the situation led to him losing so much, I think that is the explanation right there for why he does this. He lives in a college town. I've been to C'ville many times. The UVA campus is truly its own little world, and for a "townie," especially one whose own educational career was cut short - in his mind, maybe because of this young woman's accusation - the whole September/October time would likely set him off. Kids moving back into dorms. Football season cranking up. I don't think the repeating dates are coincidence. I'd also be willing to bet the young lady who accused him of rape at Liberty may have been white and could even bear a resemblance to MH and/or HG.

JMO, of course!

Excerpted from the following news story:

http://wtkr.com/2013/05/07/database-lists-25-open-cases-of-missing-women-in-hampton-roads/

Sophie May Rivera – Newport News
Date last seen September 07, 2003 00:00
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/975/45

Autumn Wind Day – Newport News
Date last seen July 24, 2003 00:00
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/977/46

Julie Marie Fraser – Norfolk
Date last seen February 01, 2003 00:00
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1012/50

All during the time when JM was at CNU according to this article.
http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-nws-cnu-missing-virginia-student-20140925,0,6607804.story

A link to a google map showing CNU and the last know locations of the three women listed: (sorry if the URL is too long, I'm still a WS newbie)
Google map missing near CNU

Has anyone found any connections to JM and Anchorage Farm.We know he went to Red Hill Elementary which is in North Garden, VA, which is near Anchorage Farm

he had an address in the area but i don't know if we are allow to talk about it so google it or w/e

From ABC affiliate a week or so ago....

Gill Harrington said it would be "too speculative," but she wondered whether the time of year is a trigger for a "predator" in the Charlottesville area "to go out and hurt somebody."

Link coming...http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-uva-student-hannah-grahams-case-similar-2009/story?id=25599055

What could the 'trigger' be if this is true? I'm so heartbroken for her family.

I also want to add, as a newbie, following along now with multiple threads is very difficult. I will bow out now just read this today and wanted to post. MY opinion only.

The first thing that pops into my mind as a trigger is "fresh meat." Crass I know, but beginning in late August is when there are a whole lot of new young naive girls starting college every year. Easy prey.

Have not been here in a while but this case has really gotten to me. Maybe because it brings up the whole " Charlottesville Young Women Missing" thing! I still have not gotten over the Morgan Harrington dead end since 20

Here are some of my thoughts:

I would like nothing more than for JLM to be responsible for the disappearance of 5 young women and murder of one, Morgan Harrington.
Sure seems hopeful ? Why ? Just because he is black and the "Sketchman" is black? That my be a stretch. Some people see a match up in looks. I Have a problem with JLM and Sketch being the same--check out the lips on these two men. If I were to describe JLM the Full lips would be the first thing I would focus on. They don't change like hair, weight, beard or no beard. They are there to stay. Sketch does not have these same lips.....so either Sketch is yet to be found or the picture is way off.

If JLM is connected to these cases ...How does one control those dark urges in between disappearances in and around Charlottsville. Even if you were to take Morgan Harrington and Hannah --that is a 5 year span. The man (if there is just ONE) doing this cannot just turn it on and off. There is too large a space between disappearances. One does not just decide that 2009 is a good time brutally murder a young women, but he is back to normal with things until 2014! There is NO NORMAL for a serial killer, thus the serial killing?

Now when JLM took off for Texas I began to wonder if they will be finding disappearance's dotting this stretch of miles.
One question I have is how far will the 29 corridor take one? Perhaps as far as Galveston?

I believe JLM may be responsible for Hannah. Obviously they must have found DNA evidence in his home, car, etc when they got the search warrant. How else would they charge him with "Kidnapping with the intent to defile" The Defile part comes in because I believe they have DNA tying him to the sexual assault of this young women. I mean you don't just ASSUME something like this , right?

What scares me is that someone can fly so far under the radar that you would think they are 2 different people. If this is what happened in this case think of how many other "seemingly good guys" are out there stalking and killing. I shudder to think of a day when authorities dig up the mass grave of hundreds of missing --and link them to the sweet young man who was always so helpful to everyone who crossed his path....on a good day, that is.

So although I will hope we have a serial killer behind bars, Ugh! it is just the tip of the iceberg!!

I will be glued to WS to find out what the Sleuths are thinking!!

R.U.K.

Have not been here in a while but this case has really gotten to me. Maybe because it brings up the whole " Charlottesville Young Women Missing" thing! I still have not gotten over the Morgan Harrington dead end since 20

Here are some of my thoughts:

I would like nothing more than for JLM to be responsible for the disappearance of 5 young women and murder of one, Morgan Harrington.
Sure seems hopeful ? Why ? Just because he is black and the "Sketchman" is black? That my be a stretch. Some people see a match up in looks. I Have a problem with JLM and Sketch being the same--check out the lips on these two men. If I were to describe JLM the Full lips would be the first thing I would focus on. They don't change like hair, weight, beard or no beard. They are there to stay. Sketch does not have these same lips.....so either Sketch is yet to be found or the picture is way off.

If JLM is connected to these cases ...How does one control those dark urges in between disappearances in and around Charlottsville. Even if you were to take Morgan Harrington and Hannah --that is a 5 year span. The man (if there is just ONE) doing this cannot just turn it on and off. There is too large a space between disappearances. One does not just decide that 2009 is a good time brutally murder a young women, but he is back to normal with things until 2014! There is NO NORMAL for a serial killer, thus the serial killing?

Now when JLM took off for Texas I began to wonder if they will be finding disappearance's dotting this stretch of miles.
One question I have is how far will the 29 corridor take one? Perhaps as far as Galveston?

I believe JLM may be responsible for Hannah. Obviously they must have found DNA evidence in his home, car, etc when they got the search warrant. How else would they charge him with "Kidnapping with the intent to defile" The Defile part comes in because I believe they have DNA tying him to the sexual assault of this young women. I mean you don't just ASSUME something like this , right?

What scares me is that someone can fly so far under the radar that you would think they are 2 different people. If this is what happened in this case think of how many other "seemingly good guys" are out there stalking and killing. I shudder to think of a day when authorities dig up the mass grave of hundreds of missing --and link them to the sweet young man who was always so helpful to everyone who crossed his path....on a good day, that is.

So although I will hope we have a serial killer behind bars, Ugh! it is just the tip of the iceberg!!

I will be glued to WS to find out what the Sleuths are thinking!!

R.U.K.

I agree but I feel like the sketch does have full lips, it's just that JM has extra full lips! lol Not being funny but it's true. And like I've stated before, that description came from a victim who only saw him in the dark so for there to be some differences IF it were him it would make sense.
As for the gap, it has been said that he was accused of rape in 2002 so who knows how many times he has done this. IMO The crazy thing to me is they (LE) have never excluded MH so if they do have his DNA wouldn't it be easy to exclude him?

somehow I don't think jlm plans things..i think its a crime of opportunity for him..i don't think hes smarter than most just luckier than most..his luck has run out with Hannah.

I agree, however Longo has never come right out and said that, he always talks around the subject and says anything is possible or something to that affect. Do we know that they have JM's DNA?

they ask him and he said he's not answering it focus on hannah, but the second he said they checked and JM didn't match that would put an end to it right there nothing would go further towards making it about hannah. So reading between the lines either 1. they haven't check/confirmed yet. 2. They know he is the guy but right now they want to keep the narrative and all the energy on finding hannah (which is the right thing to do).

I am googling like crazy right now but I would like to know if we have a date from when he was expelled from Liberty and/or accused of rape? I am curious how the dates match up in relation to when these girls have gone missing. I also have seen some photos of MH when she had brown hair and her physical similarities to HG are pretty stunning. I know I might be grasping at straws with these connections but if in fact the worst comes true (i.e. they find HG was murdered) the only thing we can hope is that it leads to answers regarding MH, Sage and the other missing/murdered girls :(

incident supposedly happened october 17th 2002

If he is the perpetrator in the MH case (and therefore the 2005 abduction/rape in Fairfax county) maybe the victim who survived the 2005 attack would be able to I.D. him, or would they just do the DNA match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member