JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized how MH and HG have similar coloring. Wonder about the appearance of the student who accused JM of assault at Liberty U. in 2002? In an earlier post, someone suggested the idea that JM blamed the Liberty student for ending his dream of going to the NFL. And his anger peaks during football season? Interesting idea :discuss:

IMHO

I'm looking forward to hearing, as time goes on and the case unfolds, whether JM was on authorities' radar for any of the other assaults, maybe on a larger list of possible suspects but not enough data to pursue aggressively. I wonder if they were already well aware of him when he popped up on that surveillance video.

I totally agree with you... As far as I can think of there are only 3 or 4 scenarios for the shirt placement...

Assuming for the moment he did work at Martha Jefferson House, I would guess it was a combined goal: first, get rid of the shirt ASAP while attracting as little attention as possible, and second, implicate someone else (i.e., nonspecific college kids). Those bushes are so close to the Martha Jefferson House, he could just wander by and casually toss it during a break without drawing attention or deviating much from his ordinary routine.

Obviously no firm confirmation on the Martha Jefferson House link yet. Totally tempted to just call their office and ask if he worked there.

Assuming for the moment he did work at Martha Jefferson House, I would guess it was a combined goal: first, get rid of the shirt ASAP while attracting as little attention as possible, and second, implicate someone else (i.e., nonspecific college kids). Those bushes are so close to the Martha Jefferson House, he could just wander by and casually toss it during a break without drawing attention or deviating much from his ordinary routine.

Obviously no firm confirmation on the Martha Jefferson House link yet. Totally tempted to just call their office and ask if he worked there.

Oh right, I forgot that HR departments are required to verify past and present employment with dates. Hmmm that phone call is tempting...

While I can't speak to murder, in my crisis center counseling training we learned that barring some great life altering event, most rapists never rape just once.

Sometimes they get married; sometimes, albeit rarely, they have a change of heart in their worldview; sometimes they just don't don't have the opportunity again. But most rapists rape more than once if they have the chance.

Jamisha Gilbert?

http://www.wset.com/story/25332756/...-died-of-hypothermia-no-charges-will-be-filed

"UPDATE: Investigators: Jamisha Gilbert Died of Hypothermia; No Charges Will Be Filed

Lynchburg, VA - At a press conference Thursday, the Lynchburg Police Department announced that Jamisha Gilbert died of hypothermia and that the effects of marijuana smoking contributed to her death, but to unknown degree.

Police say dash cam video showed at 1:55 am on Nov 29, a black female was running away from downtown into direction of 460. The female appeared to be wearing dark colored pants, which matched portions of clothing that Jamisha was wearing. Investigators say there was no one else on the video and no evidence of the girl being chased or being followed in a vehicle."

If there were no signs of sexual assault in the body and no signs of foul play, I'm guessing this one is not a match.

I've opened a new thread specifically to discuss JLM in relation to MH and the Fairfax victim. Some posts have already been moved.

JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax - Possible Victim?

Also, this thread:

JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

Is that possibly too many threads? It seems like the Morgan connection would naturally come up here often when talking about possible victims. It's hard to wade through so many threads!

I'm confused on where to post. The new MH/ JLM thread is
locked? Maybe Bessie is still moving poists? IDK.

Here is a start to a timeline... Feel free to edit, add, subtract etc... this at least gets us started!

2000 - Graduates from Monticello High School - Charlottesville, VA (co-captain of football team and MVP; also state wrestling champion)

2000-2002 - Attends Liberty University Lynchburg, VA, on football team during 2000, 2001, 2002 seasons

October 2002 – Accused of sexual assault at Liberty; expelled from school

January 2003-October 15, 2003 attended Christopher Newport University - Newport News, VA

* September 24, 2005 Fairfax, VA Rape

* October 17, 2009 Morgan Harrington, a 20 year old Virginia Tech student, went to Charlottesville with friends to attend a Metallica concert. On January 26, 2010 the remains of Morgan Harrington were discovered in a remote field, ten miles from the John Paul Jones Arena

2007-2010 Matthew holds a taxi permit in Virginia - shown in 2007 newspaper clipping with taxi

June 2009 - charged with assault and attempted grand larceny in Virginia; charges dropped

March 17, 2010 – charged with trespassing after forbidden – listed as living in Keswick, VA

* September 13, 2010 - 19-year-old Samantha Clarke told her then 14 year old brother that she was going out and would be back, but Samantha Clarke never came back.

* November 20, 2012 - Dashad Laquinn Smith is a transgender woman who has not been seen since November 20, 2012 when she was just 19 years old.

August 12, 2012 – becomes employee of University of Virginia Medical Center as operating room transporter

2012- possession of stolen property; charges dropped

* August 3, 2013, 17 year old, Alexis Murphy left her home in Shipman, Virginia and headed to Lynchburg to get her hair done. Murphy was last seen at a gas station in Lovingston, Virginia, 30 minutes south of Charlottesville

August/September 2014 – works as part time volunteer coach at private Covenant Christian School in Charlottesville

September 13, 2014 – Hannah Graham disappears – last seen with Matthew

September 18, 2014 – due in court for driving on suspended license

September 19, 2014 – search warrant issued for Matthew Car and Apartment

September 20, 2014 – Matthew comes into police station, asks for a lawyer and leaves after speaking to lawyer. Drives recklessly and loses surveillance. Warrant issued for 2 counts of reckless driving.

September 22, 2014 – Second search warrant for apartment issued; Arrest warrant issued for Matthew – “Abduction with the Intent to Defile”

September 24, 2014 – Matthew arrested in Galveston, Texas

September 25, 2014 – Extradition hearing held in Texas – no contest

If not done already, I would note that the alleged assault at Liberty was Oct 17, same day MH went missing.

If there were no signs of sexual assault in the body and no signs of foul play, I'm guessing this one is not a match.

What was released via the media is that Jamisha was found naked with hundreds of cuts on her face and feet (in a briarpatch so thick they had to use chainsaws to cut her out). No signs of sexual assault or internal injuries. Possibly attributed to a psychosis from THC. Drug test positive for marijuana. http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_9ae63ab4-cc24-11e3-a141-0017a43b2370.html -

I agree, perhaps she's unrelated.

I suppose it's possible, but I'm wondering how much he really played after high school anyway. He was redshirted his freshman year, so practice was his only field action. I'm wondering if he was a starter or not. Does anyone know? Just wondering how much actual contact he had in college. When he transferred to CNU, he didn't make two months, so no competitive action there.

My friend's son got several concussions playing high school football and he is not impaired at all. He probably would have played college football but it was decided to be too risky for him due to his previous concussions.

I'm not sure of his record at Liberty University, I think I remember he was "red-shirted" his first year which would be 2000-2001 (IIRC), then was on the team the next year (2001-2002), and was expelled the next year in October of the 2002-2003 school year.

He transferred to CNU, in January and actually played on the football team that fall 2003:
He played in the Sept 06, 2003 game vs Rowan
He started in the Sept 13, 2003 game vs McDaniel
There was no game the next week
The next week Sept 27, 2003 he didn't play
The next week Oct 4, 2003 he didn't play
The next week Oct 11, 2003 he didn't play

The last two were bench clearing blowouts (score 21-0 and 42-10) and no play for LJ

On Oct 15, 2003 (IIRC) he was no longer at CNU.

Was it Academic issues? Injury issues? Other issues? I don't know, but my money is on door number three.

And that statement is very true! The vehicle described in the Newsplex article is burgundy, not orange.

I personally am still waiting for DNA comparisons...

A burnt orange car might very well have appeared to be burgundy at night in poor lighting at Randy Taylor's camper.

The burgundy/maroon car was a Chevrolet. The guy wore corn rows. Please read my post #363 below (or above).

Dameon Bradley was the black male Taylor positively identified as the person he was talking about in the Alexis Murphy case. Taylor also said that Bradley drove a maroon Chevy Caprice with big rims. He also described Bradley as having "corn rows".

At no time did the name Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr., or a vehicle resembling Matthews', come up in the Randy Taylor, Alexis Murphy case.

View attachment 59943
[/B]

But Randy Taylor was lying about knowing *who* it was, but not necessarily lying about someone else being there; Dameon Bradley had a real alibi and swore that he and Alexis were only FB friends and "had never been in the same room together" nor in the same car. RT and/or his attorney(?) might have unscrupulously "picked" Bradley from her FB friends (since there was *some* resemblance - black, corn rows/dreads, similar facial features) while trying to identify who the other man there that night might have been, and didn't care that they might be throwing an innocent man under the bus, because *somebody* was there and RT didn't want to take the fall for the actual killing. I believe he might have participated in a sexual assault, maybe, but the other guy left with Alexis alive, and RT was left to get rid of her car.

I'm not sure of his record at Liberty University, I think I remember he was "red-shirted" his first year which would be 2000-2001 (IIRC), then was on the team the next year (2001-2002), and was expelled the next year in October of the 2002-2003 school year.

He transferred to CNU, in January and actually played on the football team that fall 2003:
He played in the Sept 06, 2003 game vs Rowan
He started in the Sept 13, 2003 game vs McDaniel
There was no game the next week
The next week Sept 27, 2003 he didn't play
The next week Oct 4, 2003 he didn't play
The next week Oct 11, 2003 he didn't play

The last two were bench clearing blowouts (score 21-0 and 42-10) and no play for LJ

On Oct 15, 2003 (IIRC) he was no longer at CNU.

Was it Academic issues? Injury issues? Other issues? I don't know, but my money is on door number three.

I heard today he was expelled because of a sexual assault. I heard it on wtop-will see if I can find a media link.

I think its more to do with them saying the lady saw Taylor, Murphy AND a guy with dreadlocks together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95