JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I tried all day to see if I could find something, any little thing, that would connect JM to Martha Jefferson House in 2009 and it just doesn't fit.

Just thought I'd add that the kind of job a person would likely be doing at the Martha Jefferson House (a retirement home) is very similar to the work JM would have been doing at the hospital. Could be purely coincidental, but lines up nicely with his career trajectory away from driving cabs.

Probably obvious and clearly proves nothing, but thought I'd mention it just in case. :)

It's very bizarre to me that some are so intent on trying to come up with ways to find JM responsible for Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke when a guy has been convicted for Alexis's murder, that same guy was the last person who spoke with Samantha Clarke, and the prosecutor for Alexis's case confirmed that there is no connection between that case and JM.

Deshad Smith

Clothing he was wearing does not clearly ID whether he dressed as a male or female that evening. Since he was going on a date we might guess she at least grooming as a female.

How common is it for a POI (McFadden) to suddenly leave town and disappear?

Unfortunately hate crimes are not too uncommon against gays or trans people. That could include murder. This makes the possibilities a bit more difficult to pin down. Still it could have been a sexual attack or encounter that turned very ugly, with or without hate.

I do not believe there are any DNA matches on Hannah Graham's case with the Alexis Murphy's case or Morgan Harrington's case.

The killer of AM was found, convicted and LE considers case closed after extensive research and inquiries about a second person. The latter is still possible in the future. Or they might have it now but aren't telling yet.

I'm not sure of his record at Liberty University, I think I remember he was "red-shirted" his first year which would be 2000-2001 (IIRC), then was on the team the next year (2001-2002), and was expelled the next year in October of the 2002-2003 school year.

He transferred to CNU, in January and actually played on the football team that fall 2003:
He played in the Sept 06, 2003 game vs Rowan
He started in the Sept 13, 2003 game vs McDaniel
There was no game the next week
The next week Sept 27, 2003 he didn't play
The next week Oct 4, 2003 he didn't play
The next week Oct 11, 2003 he didn't play

The last two were bench clearing blowouts (score 21-0 and 42-10) and no play for LJ

On Oct 15, 2003 (IIRC) he was no longer at CNU.

Was it Academic issues? Injury issues? Other issues? I don't know, but my money is on door number three.

I came across a girl that went missing on Sept 7 2003 from Newport News which would be the day after his football game and about two weeks before he left CHristopher Newport University...same town. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rivera_sophie.html
Her name is Sophie Rivera and fits profile..only 8 miles from his college

I don't think he's involved in AM's case, though some "coincidences" were pretty weird (her ******* site with the anon asking if she liked tall guys with dreads, or something to that effect, along with the orange car, RAT saying black guy involved, etc.).

I've got nothing as far as if he might be involved in MH's case... That's a forensics deal. He matches or doesn't. Location, time of year, girls were fairly similar, both vulnerable, etc.

LE says the orange car idea has been ruled out. There was a red/burgundy car. The orange at the AM location was found to be just part of the store's décor. The second person RAT talked about was checked out and ruled out.

Re SAD. A significant percent of the population has SAD and it's not a big deal. I have it and I'm not a killer. :laughing:

I came across a girl that went missing on Sept 7 2003 from Newport News which would be the day after his football game and about two weeks before he left CHristopher Newport University...same town. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rivera_sophie.html
Her name is Sophie Rivera and fits profile..only 8 miles from his college

Good catch. I wish we had more specifics on her case, like why the NYC connection. And was she last seen walking alone somewhere....

Re Deshad Smith. I read that Eric McFadden went to another college, not Liberty.

JM's lips DO look different though. Weight gain or the way he's holding his mouth, IDK? Look at the pics from years ago to the DMV pic....way different. IMO

JM does seem to modify is public photos though not to an extreme. He looks quite different to me comparing dreads forward and close to face vs tied back and up. Expressions are so different too. He may not be as dumb as we thought.

Agreed and it seems that if JM is the perp of any other girls, most seem to be white blonde girls. I wonder if he's in anyway racist? You know if in his mind it was somewhat a hate crime. Or is he just really attracted to them?

A fair number of well known male athletes seem to prefer "trophy" gfs/wives. Often they are white beauties, models.
Associated with big egos, status or trying to prove status and success.

The sketch of the man in the 2005 sexual assault with DNA linked to MH.

I don't think medium build rules out JM, his size in 2005.

Sketch description. Height 6' medium build. 6 foot tall is not that far off and we know in 2002 JM was an average weight for his height, trim but muscular, athletic. I don't think medium build necessarily rules JM out.

The sketch of the man in the 2005 sexual assault with DNA linked to MH.

I don't think medium build rules out JM, his size in 2005.

Sketch description. Height 6" medium build. 6" is not that far off and we know in 2002 JM was an average weight for his height, trim but muscular, athletic. I don't think medium build necessarily rules JM out.

Yeah, I don't think he would have been too far of a cry from "sketch"... the thing about the sketch is that it's just that, a sketch. They hardly ever look exactly like the perp. IMO...

What's the chances that the two cases - "A DNA Match" are being played down by LE, in an effort to keep things under wraps... IMO the cauldron's bubbling.

What's the chances that the two cases - "A DNA Match" are being played down by LE, in an effort to keep things under wraps... IMO the cauldron's bubbling.

I think there is a good chance. Especially considering what Gil Harrington is quoted as saying in that Hook article about the Pantera shirt being found... Something about the Harringtons wanting that info to be shared much sooner than it was but LE wanting to keep it under wraps.

http://www.readthehook.com/67960/pantera-find-shirt-15th-street-was-morgan-harringtons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654