JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this is the right place to ask this since this thread has to do with timelines.....read an article on LJM's timeline by a journalist with the last name of Coy....read the comments and one resonated with me because I was wondering the same thing.....what was LM's timeline Saturday morning? Was he scheduled to work at the hospital? If so, did he show up? Who was the first person to see him later Saturday morning? the roommates? What do they know...I'm sure they were questioned. Does anyone have this info? If time can be established between when he was seen with Hannah and when he appeared somewhere Saturday....it would tell how long he had to dispose of the body and could limit the places he could travel to and back from in that amount of time.

CORRECTED IMAGES make JLM encounter with Alexis Murphy a real possibility:
<a href="http://.com/2014/09/30/is-jesse-matthew-a-serial-abductor-killer-was-hannah-graham-the-most-recent-all-indications-say-yes-and-yes/comment-page-1/#comment-995673">LINK</a>

Click to enlarge.

Looks like the images released by authorities and/or media of Alexis outside the store were reversed. The car she is passing looks a lot like JLM's car.

We can only guess as to how many women have fallen prey to JM. I don't believe for one second that since the allegation in 2002 the only women he has attacked are the 2005 rape victim, Morgan Harrington and Hannah Graham. Not a chance!

CORRECTED IMAGES make JLM encounter with Alexis Murphy a real possibility:
<a href="http://.com/2014/09/30/is-jesse-matthew-a-serial-abductor-killer-was-hannah-graham-the-most-recent-all-indications-say-yes-and-yes/comment-page-1/#comment-995673">LINK</a>

Click to enlarge.

Looks like the images released by authorities and/or media of Alexis outside the store were reversed. The car she is passing looks a lot like JLM's car.

From the beginning, my instincts have led me to believe JLM may be involved in Alexis Murphy's disappearance. Now, an attorney for RAT is asking for investigators to compare DNA found in Alexis Murphy's car with JLM's DNA.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26668637...know-if-jesse-matthew-is-linked-to-more-cases

From the beginning, my instincts have led me to believe JLM may be involved in Alexis Murphy's disappearance. Now, an attorney for RAT is asking for investigators to compare DNA found in Alexis Murphy's car with JLM's DNA.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26668637...know-if-jesse-matthew-is-linked-to-more-cases

There is a follow-up article with bigger images and explanations here - http://.com/2014/10/01/another-matt...d-2013-and-possibly-connected-to-jesse-matth/

Looks like authorities are investigating more and more regional victims and finding links to JLM.

Absolutely horrifying.

This is ludicrous and so is Taylor's attorney. Geeze, why don't you pin JonBenet's murder on JM as well. The evidence that Taylor killed Alexis is overwhelming. Things are getting out of hand now. Why not wait until we see the evidence on JM before we start blaming him for every crime in Virginia. Geeze!

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE for the many duplicate posts - Today I was trying to post my list and it didn't work. Over and over, I refreshed, signed in and NOTHING worked. I thought I had been shunned/banned/etc., so I signed off. Now, this evening, to my embarrassment, I discover they ALL posted!!!

I'll try not to do that ever again.

I had problems posting yesterday, too. Must've been a glitch somewhere!

This really worries me! Fine, do the DNA but there's no way RAT is not the killer. This is exactly how RAT plays the system. Read up on the Samantha Clark case. He was the last one with her before she disappeared off the planet and he played the system to the hilt on that one. He's gotten away with it before--I sure hope he can't appeal or something now. If JM had been with him that night they would have been working together at the very least--and if they were working together he would have been able to pin it on him. It's just way too coincidental that RAT was with Samantha and with Alexis and they are both gone. He's just going to be working the whole JM angle to his advantage. Hopefully this time it can't work. JMO

There must be so many murderers in Virginia who are rubbing their hands in glee as every single unsolved and solved murder and disappearance in the past 10 years is blamed on JM.

This is ludicrous and so is Taylor's attorney. Geeze, why don't you pin JonBenet's murder on JM as well. The evidence that Taylor killed Alexis is overwhelming. Things are getting out of hand now. Why not wait until we see the evidence on JM before we start blaming him for every crime in Virginia. Geeze!

Yep, looking forward to all the convicted killers clogging the system with requests for LE to re-examine their case to see if JM actually did it. I don't know why the idea that he took breaks between crimes is so unfathomable. Joran Van Der Sloot went 5 years between murders.

There must be so many murderers in Virginia who are rubbing their hands in glee as every single unsolved and solved murder and disappearance in the past 10 years is blamed on JM.

Well, LE isn't "blaming" JM for every single unsolved murder or disappearance, they are investigating the possibility of his being linked to several cases. With the link between JM, Morgan and the 2005 case coming out, it would be shoddy police work if they didn't. The families of these victims deserve closure.

Well, LE isn't "blaming" JM for every single unsolved murder or disappearance, they are investigating the possibility of his being linked to several cases. With the link between JM, Morgan and the 2005 case coming out, it would be shoddy police work if they didn't. The families of these victims deserve closure.

I agree... The monster who murdered my neice was connected to a previous murder thru DNA almost a year after being convicted of my neices murder... if there is DNA evidence its not that hard to check... I believe that all possibilities should be looked into... every family deserves answers JMO

I wasn't talking about LE investigating any possible connections. I just don't understand this desire to make him into one of most prolific serial killers ever. Is it just because that means many victims will have justice? We know that he does seem to have an MO from the '05 case, Morgan's case, and Hannah's case, so why are cases being posted that are not similar at all? It is completely possible that he did take years-long breaks between killings.

There has been tons of speculation, over the last five years, that more than one person was involved in the MH murder. Why is so hard to believe that someone like JLM Jr befriended someone with like feelings and beliefs about women. Why is it then hard to leave open the possibility that both RAT and Another man lured, ambushed, attacked, murdered and disposed of AM and possibly SC?

Found this 2012 article regarding Childs & Metzler. Looks like DNA will help solve this if there is a connection.

"Other new information released Thursday: The sheriff believes the killer stole 18-year-old Childs&#8217; purse, along with a camera, credit card, phone, and Virginia Tech ID card.

The sheriff said he had a personal message for whoever would kill such an innocent young couple.
"We have DNA, we are aggressively and actively pursuing you,&#8221; he says. &#8220;We will not rest until you are apprehended."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/0...murder-has-new-leads-74363.html#ixzz3EtxUIyH6
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

Hope this is the right place to ask this since this thread has to do with timelines.....read an article on LJM's timeline by a journalist with the last name of Coy....read the comments and one resonated with me because I was wondering the same thing.....what was LM's timeline Saturday morning? Was he scheduled to work at the hospital? If so, did he show up? Who was the first person to see him later Saturday morning? the roommates? What do they know...I'm sure they were questioned. Does anyone have this info? If time can be established between when he was seen with Hannah and when he appeared somewhere Saturday....it would tell how long he had to dispose of the body and could limit the places he could travel to and back from in that amount of time.

I don't think we have answers to any of those questions yet, although I'm sure LE does. I have wondered the same things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper