JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so you didn't hear from the all the people who cheered with Jesse. Thanks for that clarification.

Yes -- posted last night. Every friend I've talked to who was on the cheer team had never heard anything of the like until the past few weeks, so we're all thinking it might be internet rumor (or, of course, something that was REALLY well covered up).

Gosh I wish we had a Q & A thread. There was a MSM article I read where JM's friend (from LU, IIRC) stated that he (JM) roughed up the alleged rape victim. (paraphrased)

And there was another article stating JM was a part time volunteer ambulance driver. Does anyone recall seeing this? I'd like to know if the time frame coincides with JM's time as a nursing asst. at Martha Jefferson House. How was he able to be a part time voluntary ambulance driver? Would his taxi license also qualify him as an ambulance driver? Thanks! I am trying to wrap my head around all of this.

Gosh I wish we had a Q & A thread. There was a MSM article I read where JM's friend (from LU, IIRC) stated that he (JM) roughed up the alleged rape victim. (paraphrased)

And there was another article stating JM was a part time volunteer ambulance driver. Does anyone recall seeing this? I'd like to know if the time frame coincides with JM's time as a nursing asst. at Martha Jefferson House. How was he able to be a part time voluntary ambulance driver? Would his taxi license also qualify him as an ambulance driver? Thanks! I am trying to wrap my head around all of this.

If you look at the Washington Post's Hannah Graham page, they have info on the college rape cases. I don't recall anything about his driving and ambulance, part-time or otherwise. hope that helps.

If it's my theory (which it is), I think you hit the nail on the head...it would've been all about HIS perception -- not necessarily reality.

I am a Liberty Alum and I'm not in any way trying to protect my school if it did something wrong however, these are always tricky situations at LU. Rape is all too often used as a cry wolf in the girl's case to cover up sexual relations that were consensual because at LU you can get in serious trouble for sex especially on campus. If there is a girl who might be torn apart by a courtroom with a future in front of her, she might have chosen this academic punishment so that she is not dragged through mud even though the situation did indeed happen. It's always tricky. So if there is lack of evidence and if there is always the motivation to cry wolf, Liberty would have indeed encouraged the academic punishment because it meant they must stay away from each other. (I posted about this punishment earlier) Basically Liberty has this academic restraining order that if either party has an unsavory encounter after the order is placed, then there is an academic punishment either reprimands or expulsion.

In an interview with his high school wrestling coach, the coach stated that once JM had won the match, there were many times that he had to go onto the mat himself and pull JM off of the opponent...his anger/strength etc. was out of line. Coach implied that he had to watch him closely when on the mat. So it appears that JM has had anger/violence issues for a long time. At some point he turned that aggression from his sports opponents to women.

In an interview with his high school wrestling coach, the coach stated that once JM had won the match, there were many times that he had to go onto the mat himself and pull JM off of the opponent...his anger/strength etc. was out of line. Coach implied that he had to watch him closely when on the mat. So it appears that JM has had anger/violence issues for a long time. At some point he turned that aggression from his sports opponents to women.

Do you have a link? I'd like to read that interview. TIA.

Looking for the link that quotes JMs high school wrestling coach, I found the article that talked about the ambulance driver. It was not JM, but the Pastor that he had befriended, who was a part-time ambulance driver. It's towards the end of the article.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...fabab0-48bd-11e4-b72e-d60a9229cc10_story.html

Oh, so you didn't hear from the all the people who cheered with Jesse. Thanks for that clarification.

Well no, I didn't ask every single person on the cheer team, if that's what you mean. Or am I misinterpreting?

Let's remember that he seemingly started this sexually deviant behavior at age 20! By the time he was 23 he escalated to rape/attempted and foiled murder!

I bet he started it much younger. We don't yet know the details but IIRC his mother moved him out of Charlottesville to
where she lived, when he was teenaged, "to keep him out of trouble" so there was already trouble of some kind...

I bet he started it much younger. We don't yet know the details but IIRC his mother moved him out of Charlottesville to
where she lived, when he was teenaged, "to keep him out of trouble" so there was already trouble of some kind...

How do you know that?

As far as I know, they moved after his parents divorce and he switched schools because the new high school was built and he was redistricted.

Does anyone know of any connections that LJM had in Fairfax, before the rape?

I am a Liberty Alum and I'm not in any way trying to protect my school if it did something wrong however, these are always tricky situations at LU. Rape is all too often used as a cry wolf in the girl's case to cover up sexual relations that were consensual because at LU you can get in serious trouble for sex especially on campus. If there is a girl who might be torn apart by a courtroom with a future in front of her, she might have chosen this academic punishment so that she is not dragged through mud even though the situation did indeed happen. It's always tricky. So if there is lack of evidence and if there is always the motivation to cry wolf, Liberty would have indeed encouraged the academic punishment because it meant they must stay away from each other. (I posted about this punishment earlier) Basically Liberty has this academic restraining order that if either party has an unsavory encounter after the order is placed, then there is an academic punishment either reprimands or expulsion.

JLM is a rapist at the very least, and perhaps also a serial murderer. I'm inclined to give his victim the benefit of the doubt.

JLM is a rapist at the very least, and perhaps also a serial murderer. I'm inclined to give his victim the benefit of the doubt.

I would too! Of course! However in 2002 this wasn't established. That is all I was saying.

That question was asked at the press conference, but they said they couldn't answer due to the ongoing investigation. That's pretty much what they said to almost all of the questions. I guess we have to be patient - something I am notoriously bad at, heh.

I know I'm thankful neither me nor my daughter ever ran into him! This man is dangerous, and the more we hear, the more scary he is!! JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee