JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see it, to be honest. Reading the description of the rape in Fairfax makes him look like a lone rapist with some serious violent tendencies for his own gratification. Also, the "wealth of evidence" left behind in the MH case makes it look like he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. LE just needed a forensic match for their suspect, and JLM apparently got sloppy and bold enough to give them what they needed. What a horrible tragedy that it meant losing another bright, beautiful young girl with such a promising future.
Actually, Concerned Mama, the way that MH was "laid to rest" in a peaceful place by the water suggests that the person who put her there had some kind of conscience. This also fits with what the VA State Police have said about a suspect that had a deep sense of shame. Those two things would seem to fit well with what we know about JM's background.

None of this to say that JM is a good guy, and hasn't committed some very evil acts. I am just not sure he did it by himself.

I suspect involvement by someone else. Perhaps even someone who "taught" him his ways.
I'm sure to anger many people with this opinion, but if you're looking for the best place to learn what it looks like to be humble and repentant, just head on over to church.

Look at his picture at the bar that night, does he look like he has long hair from that angle?

If true, a brave and decent local high school alumn JM's
http://www.***********/user/thisismyfupa

Good point. His hair appears to be pulled back in that photo.

But WG would have seen him from the side approaching HG and from behind — much harder to miss that big, long hair (even on the low quality surveillance video.)

Hey MidgeC, you still live in C'ville, right? I posted on another thread that i'm having a hard time finding out where Ragged Mountain is... do you happen to know?

Heard of it, but had to google it.
The Ragged Mountain Natural Area parking area is located at 1730 Reservoir Rd., off Fontaine Avenue, south of Charlottesville, VA. (Google map). Open 7:00 a.m. to sunset.
http://ivycreekfoundation.org/raggedmountain.html

Look at his picture at the bar that night, does he look like he has long hair from that angle?

If true, a brave and decent local high school alumn JM's
http://www.***********/user/thisismyfupa

FindHG, I can't use your link. But keep in mind what JM had to accomplish on the Mall. Not only did he have to get past WG, he had to cross over from the interior of the Mall to right along the windows of the storefronts. It seems to me WG would have been able to view him from multiple angles, particularly if he was concerned about HG.

But I don't want to get into a major fight about this. Right now, I just want to hunt down facts and try to interpret them.

Since I think there's a general consensus that football played a role in what likely took place here, I have found a video of Jesse in his role as a coach. I'm looking for more.

I think these can help us get a little deeper into his head.

You can see him on the far side of the field. I spotted him before I saw his face by seeing long orange shorts. He seems to like "loud" colors--especially orange.

video is from Sept. 6th

http://www.highschoolcube.com/event/virginia-episcopal-vs-covenant-high-school-footbal-362566

I'm sure to anger many people with this opinion, but if you're looking for the best place to learn what it looks like to be humble and repentant, just head on over to church.

Perhaps the pastor could use his influence to get JLM to talk & let LE know where HG is....

Heard of it, but had to google it.
The Ragged Mountain Natural Area parking area is located at 1730 Reservoir Rd., off Fontaine Avenue, south of Charlottesville, VA. (Google map). Open 7:00 a.m. to sunset.
http://ivycreekfoundation.org/raggedmountain.html

Thanks Midge, CvilleBob gave me these "38.028048,-78.558862" coordinates on another thread... Any clue if they've searched this area?

NO, only what I can find online. I live close to the Rivanna but a little further north. I have heard a lot of helicopters in the past few days.

For obvious reasons, I doubt very much LE is going to publish every place they have searched.

Considering his awkwardness in real, bet his social media interactions would be hugely telling. What position did he play in football? Is there some special way a player in that position would think, strategically, I mean. In soccer a striker looks at the field of play differently than a goalie. What were his favorite subjects in HS? General studies or some major in college?

That night with Hannah Graham, he would be in a bit of a clutch with all the witnesses, so how does strategy work for JM possibly? Don't know much about football or how to find serial killers. Sorry, if it sounds nuts, just trying to hit it from all angles.

I don't see anything to send my heart to my throat. What am I missing. If we didn't already know the evidence against this guy, we might all just assume he is a skirt chaser.

But now we do know the evidence. He'd known those girls for possibly 15 minutes. And had charmed them so into wanting to pose, circled around him, one seemingly with her arm around, to take a picture with him when they'd never see him again in their lives. They were ALL at risk. And they're ALL lucky to be alive.

He's good.

-
Strange the Washington Post couldn't find any of the people Ted Williams found in C-ville.

Ted Williams said the stories immediately contradicted the ones in the paper of JM being a good guy. Williams called him "one weird dude."

-

Some background information about JM from the Washington Post with interviews from past acquaintances/friends. Enrolled as a psychology major at both LU and CNU, attended both Albemarle and Monticello High Schools, interesting information. Getting closer to filling in some of the gaps in his history.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...fabab0-48bd-11e4-b72e-d60a9229cc10_story.html

Did we know before that link that he had gone to Rapture restaurant on the downtown mall and drank there as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper