JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made me think that it was not even in JM's realm of possibility, to " throw back " a living thing, after it had been " caught".

Not defending JM one jot, but he wanted the fish to eat.

The fisherman said, "A few minutes later, I caught a red fish and he came back and got it and asked if they were good eating. And I said, yes, they're good eating, no problem."

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/25/ebo.01.html

MOD NOTE: Leave the Facebook rumors on Facebook.

DO NOT copy and paste or repeat rumors on this board.

<modsnip> Does JM have access to tv/news/newspapers in jail?

This was edited due to "snark." I wasn't being snarky at all. I was honestly not sure if this was the right thread. :)

MOD NOTE: Leave the Facebook rumors on Facebook.

DO NOT copy and paste or repeat rumors on this board.

Are you referring to post #354? If so, he is a reporter for a Richmond television station. Assuming that is okay?

JM's former classmate speaks out..

http://www.wset.com/story/26669474/classmate-of-jesse-matthews-speaks-out

"When I was looking over his work, it was truly at the age of Grammar school. It was see spot run, with handwriting to match."

That's one of the reasons this woman says she'd be shocked if he committed these crimes. She says she doesn't want people to jump to judgment.

"It was almost as if you were going to school with a little kid, but he was a sweet kid, and he was fun to be around, but maybe that was only one side I saw."

(modsnip)

a "special snowflake."

Moreover, I haven't seen anything in my rather broad interactions with humanity that suggests kids who are showered in love grow up to be evil.

"Showering in love" and raising a special snowflake who can do no wrong and never held accountable are two totally different things. If you think they're the same thing I don't know what to say.

JM's former classmate speaks out..

http://www.wset.com/story/26669474/classmate-of-jesse-matthews-speaks-out

""My concern for him is that he's incompetent to stand trial, to go through this, and like I've said, I'd hate for someone to be thrown under the bus, or for their lives to be ruined if this wasn't the case. Or if he you know, since it doesn't look good for him with the evidence, if he's working in connection with someone else or he's the middle man, to do what's right."

"When I was looking over his work, it was truly at the age of Grammar school. It was see spot run, with handwriting to match."

That's one of the reasons this woman says she'd be shocked if he committed these crimes. She says she doesn't want people to jump to judgment.

"It was almost as if you were going to school with a little kid, but he was a sweet kid, and he was fun to be around, but maybe that was only one side I saw."

When asked, the former classmate said if she could say anything to Matthew, it would be that if he knows anything or is working with anyone, to please tell the details to the police.

&#8220;My basic concern is that he doesn't understand the boundaries when it comes to women or other people."

BBM. Acting as a middleman (or a procurer?) is an interesting concept. JM started demonstrating impulse control problems around women many years ago-- and there are probably a lot of people in the area that know that. He is also a very, very big guy that by many reports, is a little slow.

Is it possible that someone else may have taken advantage of JM's proclivities?

Charlottesville Pastor: Don't rush to judgement on Matthew

http://m.nbc12.com/nbc12/db_330650/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=wMTrXxi6

Pastor Hodari Hamilton remembers seeing abduction suspect Jesse Matthew around the same time Hannah Graham went missing.

"I actually had a meal with him about 10, 15 days ago. I think he comes off as an average person, not assuming, definitely doesn't come off as threatening or harmful," Hamilton said.

'
So many just don't want to see this guy for what he is.

There are still people putting out theories on the "creepy" WG. There's no end to those, and no end to the excuses for this guy.

He did not come forward for a reason. He did not call the search lines for a reason. He did not call Police for a reason. He did not cooperate for a reason.

moo

'

There are still people putting out theories on the "creepy" WG. There's no end to those, and no end to the excuses for this guy.

He did not come forward for a reason. He did not call the search lines for a reason. He did not call Police for a reason. He did not cooperate for a reason.

moo

BBM. This is a discussion board where the posters are allowed to discuss their perceptions. It isn't a "theory" to be uncomfortable with the way WG was following HG, or to wonder why his description (and it was his, not LE's) of JM was so inaccurate.

BBM. Acting as a middleman (or a procurer?) is an interesting concept. JM started demonstrating impulse control problems around women many years ago-- and there are probably a lot of people in the area that know that. He is also a very, very big guy that by many reports, is a little slow.

I suspect involvement by someone else. Perhaps even someone who "taught" him his ways.

However, when you think of his "slowness," realize he wasn't so slow that he got academic suspension from or kicked out of TWO colleges, one of them accepting him knowing his academic performance at the other, both of them accepting him knowing his performance in high school and on the SAT/ACT.

I suspect involvement by someone else. Perhaps even someone who "taught" him his ways.

However, when you think of his "slowness," realize he wasn't so slow that he got academic suspension from or kicked out of TWO colleges, one of them accepting him knowing his academic performance at the other, both of them accepting him knowing his performance in high school and on the SAT/ACT.

Yes, I admit I don't have everything figured out. We have so little to go on so far.

'

moo

I agree completely. Posted the link to the pastor article to show what a disconnect there is bet. JLM's actions and how he was perceived in the community. IMO, JLM seems to have hidden behind religion all along.

(I did find WG creepy, but I guess there are always men following vulnerable, pretty girls around. And you're right: he went straight to LE when they starting looking into surveillance video, and his story – aside from description of the guy who put his arm around HG, which may have been altered by LE to mess w/JLM — fits the events on tape.)

I just can't see it, to be honest. Reading the description of the rape in Fairfax makes him look like a lone rapist with some serious violent tendencies for his own gratification. Also, the "wealth of evidence" left behind in the MH case makes it look like he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. LE just needed a forensic match for their suspect, and JLM apparently got sloppy and bold enough to give them what they needed. What a horrible tragedy that it meant losing another bright, beautiful young girl with such a promising future.

Yes, I admit I don't have everything figured out. We have so little to go on so far.

Hey MidgeC, you still live in C'ville, right? I posted on another thread that i'm having a hard time finding out where Ragged Mountain is... do you happen to know?

BBM. This is a discussion board where the posters are allowed to discuss their perceptions. It isn't a "theory" to be uncomfortable with the way WG was following HG, or to wonder why his description (and it was his, not LE's) of JM was so inaccurate.

Look at his picture at the bar that night, does he look like he has long hair from that angle?

If true, a brave and decent local high school alumn of JM's
http://www.***********/r/Unresolved...nresolved_murder_of_morgan_harrington_is_now/
thisismyfupa lower on the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member