JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The LE said during the press conference that all trace of her vanished after Hannah ran into him. Her phone went dead, no pings, which means no battery inside the phone, not just off, or drained enough to be off. I can't imagine Hannah Graham taking her battery out herself for any reason, nor being able to do so. She was described as being held up by him as they left. Maybe she lost her phone before running into him, but the lucid (well spelled and spaced) text sent about being lost on 14th an Wert. which happens to be at the end of her street, on the bus line (if I'm reading the maps correctly), and just by the hospital where he works. That text was sent from the Mall according to the ping on it.

As he's gaining control of her body, arm around her, he's been seen with Hannah Graham, already, before Tempo. He has to create a cover (the text) and lower her resistance to coming with him. He learns where she lives. Sends the text and has his cover. Give her more to drink, spikes it maybe. Sweet dear beautiful vibrant Hannah Graham was too good a target of opportunity. Most of us have had those kinds of nights. Nobody deserves to die for it. He was not going to let go of Hannah Graham's body after that. It was just a matter of not being seen with her after they went away together. I bet he will claim to have left her @ the bus stop. The text maybe confusing, but it is a wild guess as to the context. Him seeming dim-witted means nothing. This is would be very basic need gratification, manipulation, planning, and survival. He was capable of eluding capture well enough all the way to a beach in Texas and still prowling which is what got him caught.

Sounds way to impractical to me. But let's say he drugged her which is possible. When? We know JM gets 'two beers' at 1:10AM. He spikes a drink. Let's say the drug's fastest activation time is 15 minutes. Every college/sorority girl I know takes their time drinking drinks. And not a lot like to drink beer. It gives them glass and bloats there stomach. She was wearing a cutoff shirt that night too. Girls think about things like this. Girls certainly don't chug 'em (beers) down like us guys. But let's say she chugged it down and was finished and drugged by 1:15. Effects start happening at 1:30. You'd think people in the bar would notice a rather large black male supporting and young while female. Not just the door person who works for the questionable Tempo establishment. It just seems very improbable things happened this way. Also, I imagine that HG would be socializing in the bar. Not just sitting in a table drinking a beer.

But maybe, like others, you believe HG was never in Tempo and JM sneaked out a couple of drinks. They couldn't be mixed drinks with open tops so they would have to be beer. To me it is unlikely she waited for JM while he was inside ordering drinks. It is even more unlikely to me that JM would have sneaked out a beer for Hannah to chug right in front of the Tempo establishment. Then drink her drink fast enough for the drug to take such a noticeable effect where she suddenly loses the ability to walk(as noted by a Tempo employee, I believe). Doesn't add up to me. JMO of course.

'No trace of her' 'vanished', so I would assume no ping. Pinging happens when phones are 'out of juice.' That the last physical trace of Hannah Graham's phone was on the mall was the information released from the start. That would have to be the last ping. If they had located it somewhere else, they would have said so. I recall a detailed thread on the topic linking articles, early on after she went missing, but have no idea where anymore. Technically, it should be easy to check the information, I think.

'No trace of her' 'vanished', so I would assume no ping. Pinging happens when phones are 'out of juice.' That the last physical trace of Hannah Graham's phone was on the mall was the information released from the start. That would have to be the last ping. If they had located it somewhere else, they would have said so. I recall a detailed thread on the topic linking articles, early on after she went missing, but have no idea where anymore. Technically, it should be easy to check the information, I think.

Is it possible the last ping they had was at JM's house/apt? Wondering if that's how they got legal warrants to search car and apartment. I remember Longo saying that he had "every reason to believe HG was in JM's car" or something to that effect (i.e. that's not necessarily a direct quote from Longo)

If you're up for the task, I'd seriously check every county on either side of Rt. 29 from Fairfax all the way to and including Lynchburg. Might throw in Lexington just for fun.

If he got a speeding ticket on 9/15 in Lexington, we'd for sure have some answers.

MD, DC, and PA seem other likely possibilities to check for the curious. Perhaps even NC.

Sorry, I ran one of the Tough Mudder Races earlier today and have been out of it for the last few hours... just now seeing this and I'm not caught up on the thread yet so I don't know if it's been addressed... but I have done a search for hime in every county in VA, however I only ran searches for civil cases in the counties surrounding c'ville and in hampton roads.. what I've posted is I had seen thus far...

Sounds way to impractical to me. But let's say he drugged her which is possible. When? We know JM gets 'two beers' at 1:10AM. He spikes a drink. Let's say the drug's fastest activation time is 15 minutes. Every college/sorority girl I know takes their time drinking drinks. And not a lot like to drink beer. It gives them glass and bloats there stomach. She was wearing a cutoff shirt that night too. Girls think about things like this. Girls certainly don't chug 'em (beers) down like us guys. But let's say she chugged it down and was finished and drugged by 1:15. Effects start happening at 1:30. You'd think people in the bar would notice a rather large black male supporting and young while female. Not just the door person who works for the questionable Tempo establishment. It just seems very improbable things happened this way. Also, I imagine that HG would be socializing in the bar. Not just sitting in a table drinking a beer.

But maybe, like others, you believe HG was never in Tempo and JM sneaked out a couple of drinks. They couldn't be mixed drinks with open tops so they would have to be beer. To me it is unlikely she waited for JM while he was inside ordering drinks. It is even more unlikely to me that JM would have sneaked out a beer for Hannah to chug right in front of the Tempo establishment. Then drink her drink fast enough for the drug to take such a noticeable effect where she suddenly loses the ability to walk(as noted by a Tempo employee, I believe). Doesn't add up to me. JMO of course.

We're all playing with very little information compared to the LE, with our own psychology and backgrounds to boot. I don't much enjoy speculating like this. It feels - not right, stressful, contrived, very time consuming. But I want Hannah Graham found and can't help look for her, post flyers along the RT 29 or the places they suggest, encourage people to look at the security cams from when Hannah Graham went missing all over that area, to check for his car. The person who took her away should face justice in due time. I think considering and getting information about how, why, when and where JM acted is the best way there is of finding Hannah Graham. I'm not going for the conspiracy possibilities. I don't have a move on need to let dissonance cloud my judgement (How could she? I would never! Me or mine know better.). I know everybody reacts differently to chemicals in their body, drugs, booze, whatever. I make no assumptions there. You do. I don't care if she was inside or outside Tempo. You do. She walked to Tempo with him, she was carried off a by him soon there after. Where would he go in his car after that is all that counts? You can't keep searching if your need to have something to "believe" in is stronger.

True, FindHG. I understand where you're coming from. And you're right. We can only work with what little info we have. To me all signs point to JM and he's in custody. Unfortunately, that's the end of the road for me helping anymore in this case. Now there a many possibilities as to where his car could have gone but our information is exhausted at that point. It's impossible to know what path he traveled, how much gas was in the car, what time he went home, ect. That's why I focus on the little we have. Plenty evidence points to JM and we caught him. We still haven't found HG and there is enough reasonable doubt in my mind to look at alternate possibilities as to who could have taken HG. The only thing I choose to believe at this point is that she could still be alive. Sorry if I came off as attacking or challenging when replying to you. I definitely was not my intention!

I guess my biggest fear is that we're focusing on JM while the perp and Hannah may be out there... If JM is the guy, there's not much else I can do.

sixecho:
No need to apologize. No offense taken and none meant. I appreciate your thoughts as all others with concern and totally get it. The weird white guy, Tempo covering themselves, other potential suspects, the other assaults that night, but at this point, JM and what he did after carrying her off is all that matters. Information sharing and encouraging it as this forum does, without getting all strange, is great. Maybe organizing volunteers to review all the sec cam footage along those routes for that week and raising awareness about their need for leads on his activities is the best way to help. Your concern is admirable in itself.

Shall we add Virginia Silverbacks semi-pro football to his timeline? Definitely 2012. 2011 and 2013 questionable? It'd be nice to add the 2012 season to it, to see his travel and home schedule, assuming he attended.

Shall we add Virginia Silverbacks semi-pro football to his timeline? Definitely 2012. 2011 and 2013 questionable? It'd be nice to add the 2012 season to it, to see his travel and home schedule, assuming he attended.

Travel dates related to the Virginia Silverbacks Team seems to be a dead end.

This Website lists results and stats for games from 2011, 2012, and 2013

http://www.webgamestats.com/wgs00011_gamestats.aspx?CustId=1841&Year=2012&GameSeq=201208251900&Level=999

And as far I tell, this is the only game in which JM played, and it is a home game. Could he have traveled with the team for other games and then not played? Maybe. Or played and not made any contribution that was noted in the stats? Maybe. But it looks like he only played in one game for the team on Aug 25, 2012

It was created by a woman in Louisville KY

$50,000 ? Hello. Trials like this could reach at least $1,000,000.

Is the lawyer pro bono?

$50,000 ? Hello. Trials like this could reach at least $1,000,000.

Is the lawyer pro bono?

'Hello, can you hear me now'?
If JM is determined to be a prolific serial sexual predator/serial killer, and imo, due to the signs and indicators. I feel that the probability is overwhelming. His defense costs will exceed $10,000,000.00 imo.. The 2007 Atlanta, GA courthouse shooter; Bryan Nichols defense costs exceeded $4,000,000.00..
The cost of prosecution/s will also be overwhelming; do the math...

Does every murder in the United States really cost society ...
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2010/10/true_crime_costs.html
Slate
Oct 21, 2010 - Green River Serial killer Gary Ridgway cost the United States $816 million ...

'Hello, can you hear me now'?
If JM is determined to be a prolific serial sexual predator/serial killer, and imo, due to the signs and indicators. I feel that the probability is overwhelming. His defense costs will exceed $10,000,000.00 imo.. The 2007 Atlanta, GA courthouse shooter; Bryan Nichols defense costs exceeded $4,000,000.00..
The cost of prosecution/s will also be overwhelming; do the math...

Does every murder in the United States really cost society ...
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2010/10/true_crime_costs.html
Slate
Oct 21, 2010 - Green River Serial killer Gary Ridgway cost the United States $816 million ...

OMG!

I thought one mil was a big figure.

We have to start teaching better parenting methods starting in junior high.

And we have to start having teachers have better methods of dealing with students in positive ways.

And we have to start having real mental health services in school starting in preschool.

These services would be a bargain financially as well as savinf a lot of heartache.

We have to soend money up front!

I know. What is the point? That the school would have tried to quash the investigation? I know that happens, but it was turned over to local police.

Universities carry a lot of political influence. Police Chiefs are political appointments.. Do the math...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelanteCO