JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that picture of him young, fit and on the path to success is truly sad, how can someone go from such a promising future to possibly extinguishing the future of others? But I do think, if he feels it was because of a female he lost it all that he could harbor a lot of anger towards women, and if he has had head injuries, used steroids(that's what I kind of see from someone who was a college level football athlete who ends up large) I would say he would be exponentially more likely to commit acts like that.

A leader and a loyal friend.

He had to have acted differently in high school. The guy who was written about by Coy is creepy and totally weirdly inappropriate.

But maybe he was very used to being a star.

And now that he isn't a star, he wants attention. So he wil get it even if it is negative attention, like at the bar,

I bet when he was a football star, he had his pick of females. Now he has to wait until they are out of it before they go with him.

The college rape...she said it wasn't consentual, he said it was. You guys choose to believe her, and I choose to say I don't know because I don't have enough evidence. This girl accused him of the rape, and then backed down. Why? If it was because she didn't want anyone to know, then why report him in the first place.

Perhaps because, as with the lawyer, he became contrite and apologized - manipulated her into not following through. Or threatened her into not following through. He knew his football career was over if he was convicted. He knew his life was over if he was convicted.

No woman would report a rape if it weren't rape. They're far too hard to prosecute if there are no injuries and only he says/she says. She particularly never would have reported it if she didn't want anyone to know.

JMO.

What is he like with his sister? Is she older/younger? Does he respect his Grandmother more than his Mom? Did somebody in the family push him to go to the police to clear his name, while somebody else, who may have been more sure of his guilt, help him with the getaway? Are any of them cooperating to find Hannah? He went to Church. Can his pastor influence him? If he seeks the glory he missed, then he may be convinced giving up Hannah would be a little measure of redemption toward his community. He's a local, known there all his life, despite accusations of rape, he chose to stay there. He has no sense of himself apart from his past, his community, keeps going back to that damaged self maybe? Just arm chairing out loud. Reading speculative articles will do that to you.

Not yet. All I've seen is they confirm when he left and state that it was unusual circumstances. "Students don't usually leave in the second month of the semester or leave the football team within a month,"
http://hamptonroads.com/2014/09/suspect-missing-uva-student-case-attended-cnu

He did play the first two games of the season. The week there was no game. The following two weeks he did not play even though they were bench clearing blowouts, and several players who hadn't had any game time thus far in the season played.

My guess, and only my guess - this is when he began to hate women. That woman at LU destroyed him, because even though there was no trial, no conviction, he was expelled from school and now too angry to play well. But he kept up his public persona to hide it. Only perhaps his aggressions came out on the field - he was too risky to put on for play time, a ticking time bomb. ?

He doesn't have a field anymore...

Maybe he never got over losing all that.

He was also the Charlottesville Athlete of the Year in 1999. Someone earlier posted a link to a studio picture done for that purpose.

And in it, he looks nothing like any of his other pictures.

Liebling, you're my favorite! I knew there were more but couldn't find the countny! But I do think the list is complete now... unless he has civil cases in other VA counties, oy!

If you're up for the task, I'd seriously check every county on either side of Rt. 29 from Fairfax all the way to and including Lynchburg. Might throw in Lexington just for fun.

If he got a speeding ticket on 9/15 in Lexington, we'd for sure have some answers.

MD, DC, and PA seem other likely possibilities to check for the curious. Perhaps even NC.

With that many traffic violations, would he drive very far with Hannah Graham in his car after last call?

With that many traffic violations, would he drive very far with Hannah Graham in his car after last call?

I wonder if he borrowed a friend's. Oy.

What did the roommates drive, if anything?

You can't rent a car at 2 am, but you could call a cab (friend).

My guess, and only my guess - this is when he began to hate women. That woman at LU destroyed him, because even though there was no trial, no conviction, he was expelled from school and now too angry to play well. But he kept up his public persona to hide it. Only perhaps his aggressions came out on the field - he was too risky to put on for play time, a ticking time bomb. ?

He doesn't have a field anymore...

I would add that in HIS mind that woman at LU destroyed him, but he destroyed himself. It was never her responsibility.

We definitely have a mystery on our hands about his time at CNU.

If he had played two games, and then left the school, that would be ONE thing.

But to play the first two games, and then sit on the bench for the next two games, BEFORE leaving the school, that's odd.

What happened to cause him to sit on the bench for two games? Is it that his coaches recognized he was a ticking time bomb? Or did he get into trouble for something else, perhaps off the field?

No woman would report a rape if it weren't rape. They're far too hard to prosecute if there are no injuries and only he says/she says. She particularly never would have reported it if she didn't want anyone to know.
JMO.
False. It happens more times that you think. I'm not going to go to the effort of finding lots of cases to prove it, but here is one. At one of this year's Keith Urban concerts, a girl willingly consented but when found out she was being filmed, claimed she did not consent. Man was not charged, but she put him through the wringer first.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/showbiz/keith-urban-concert-rape/

In the JL rape case, we do not know any of the details of how this went down and how the girl ended up reporting the rape.

All a woman has to do is say a guy hit her or raped her, no witnesses, and LE always believes them. It's not fair.

We know by posted links that JM is 32 yet frequented bars, clubs etc where much younger women aged 18-25 hung out.

'Mask of Sanity'
RETIRED GBI SPECIAL AGENT:
BOB INGRAM OF THE GEORGIA BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FEARS THAT AMERICA AND GEORGIA ARE PRODUCING MORE SERIAL KILLERS...

who kill secretly over a period of months, years, or even decades.. "Serial killers are very difficult to catch" said GBI Special Agent Bob Ingram. "They are very much a textbook type of killer and they will definitely fool you. It is like they have a mask behind which they can hide, and will. Both GBI SA Bob Ingram and SA Ralph Stone has had firsthand experience with many of GA's most deadly serial killers and they list the following characteristics of a serial killer;

Serial killers do not usually fit the public's notion of a mad killer. Many of them are very intelligent, articulate, and cunning. Some may find their personalities superficial, but they are effective, non the less.

* They exibit a total lack of compassion, remorse, or guilt for their horrific crimes. Most often the blame for their crimes are shifted to the victim. Even if the victim were picked at random.

* They often have huge egos and are very good at manipulating others

* They are not so much asocial as antisocial. They often have ingrained resentment toward, and hatred of society.

* They are very much into game playing, especially with law enforcement. It becomes a game of; "See how smart I am and how stupid the police are"?

* Serial killers enjoy having power and control over other people, especially over another person's life..

* Psychotics/severely disturbed individuals who have lost contact with reality tend to leave many clues at the crime scene/s. Serial killers, on the other hand usually leave few or none..

* 'As a rule Serial Killers, particularly Serial Killers, DO NOT CONFESS'..

<sniped & BBM - Read More>
http://www.geocities.ws/TimesSquare/Arcade/7187/SKILLER.HTM

Perhaps contrite and remorseful? Only too late?

It would be interesting to learn if there are reports of other occasions of this sudden change in behavior throughout his adult life.

No remorse....just fear that he would be caught....JMO.

Jesse Matthew-TIMELINE:

Saturday,September 13
1:45 A.M.&#8212;Walking away from Tempo​
****needs source was he at football training Saturday,September 13?

Sunday 14 HG reported missing

Monday 15 ****needs source Work at UVA medical centre

In possession of a burnt orange 1998 Chrysler coupe
1997 light-blue Nissan Sentra with Virginia license plate VAC4575.
Police begin search for Hannah

Tuesday 16 ****needs source Work at UVA medical centre

Wednesday 17
****needs source Work at UVA medical centre
Press conference - We have reason to believe she inside a bar on the mall, with an individual who lived on Hessian Hill Way

Thursday 18 Last time Landlord saw JM

Friday 19
In possession of orange a burnt orange 1998 Chrysler coupe
After midnight First Search warrant JM's Car​
3 people at house
5:45 AM House​
JM not there
Press conference- appeal for black male, 32 years old, 6ft 2&#8217; ,270 lb, with dreadlocks as a person of interest
Saturday, September 20&#8212;
Early/mid afternoon Charlottesville Police Station with family members, speaks to lawyer - hired James Camblos​
3.04PM changes fb picture​
JM named as person of interest
5.00PM last seen (wanted poster) Went to parent's (or grandmother's) home and took off with mother in the car.​
Orange car confiscated

Sunday 21&#8212; 1997 light-blue Nissan Sentra with Virginia license plate VAC4575.

Monday 22&#8212; 1997 light-blue Nissan Sentra with Virginia license plate VAC4575.
Afternoon LUMBERTON, Texas
Authorities are looking at surveillance video and other evidence that indicates Jesse Matthew was in the Hardin County area on Monday.http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014/09/25/jesse-matthew-spotted-in-lumberton-monday/16231403/
Matthew checked in Monday afternoon at Village Creek State Park and rented a tent space under an assumed name. only stayed a few hours
8.pm Taco Bell LUMBERTON​
Police executed a new search warrant at his home
forensic evidence from Matthew&#8217;s car and home came back to police, a felony arrest warrant was issued.
****needs source (10 am Tiger Truck Stop in Baton Rouge, La (borrowed phonehe called his fathers home put gas, and then sped off http://www.cbsnews.com/news/restaurant-staff-missing-u-va-student-could-barely-walk/)

Tuesday&#8212;, September 23
authorities announced a single charge against Matthew of abduction with the intent to defile
Wednesday&#8212;, September 24&#8212; Press conference
Arrested on Galveston Island.​

Friday, September 26&#8212;
Returned to Charlottesville​

please correct and add
(Louisiana to Virginia call?)
From Google Maps: On I-59 Charlottesville to Galveston Island-Drive Time 19.5 hours
Police estimate he had spent two nights on the beach on Galveston Island
the man who gave him a fish
work-A co-worker at UVa said Matthew&#8217;s demeanor changed the week after Graham disappeared. Typically jovial, she said, Matthew became reserved, and began taking his lunch break alone. http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/m...cle_9e585d74-445d-11e4-a6da-0017a43b2370.html
times of other warrants/sightings
was he at football training Saturday,September 13
everything else

I&#8217;ve included cars and possible sightings. Perhaps it might help jog memories to fill in gaps. Where you in the areas? Call LE

A big thanks to everybody who posted a link and also does excerpts from the links within their post. Most of the time i am reading on my cell phone and it is very difficult for me to browse the Internet with my cell phone.

:tyou:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

"Charlottesville General District Court documents show Matthew had previous arrests and had prior convictions for public intoxication and indecent exposure."
http://wsau.com/news/articles/2014/...tudent-disappearance-tied-to-2002-rape-probe/

First I have heard about the indecent exposure charge. Indecent exposure is evidence of a seriously unbalanced mental state and lack of self control which was evident on the night Hannah Graham disappeared.

Did he slip past that incident when the parties didn't press charges or couldn't positively identify him? What is the story on that?

Gosh - you have to wonder if the UVA hospital and the nursing home do thorough background checks on the people they hire to transport patients who are vulnerable and incapacitated?

"Charlottesville General District Court documents show Matthew had previous arrests and had prior convictions for public intoxication and indecent exposure."
http://wsau.com/news/articles/2014/...tudent-disappearance-tied-to-2002-rape-probe/

First I have heard about the indecent exposure charge. Indecent exposure is a evidence of a seriously unbalanced mental state and lack of self control which was evident on the night Hannah Graham disappeared.

Did he slip past that incident when the parties didn't press charges or couldn't positively identify him? What is the story on that?

Gosh - you have to wonder if the UVA hospital and the nursing home do thorough background checks on the people they hire to transport patients who are vulnerable and incapacitated?

On the indecent exposure arrest, it was listed but iirc it did not differentiate between JM's (no Jr/Sr/DOB) listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove