JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I think if there were some way to talk with JM's ex she would have a lot of info she didn't even know she knew such as where he went and when. And if he was ever caught cheating then she would know way more than most g/f's because when a spouse is found cheating women start searching....through everything, phones etc....lol

It makes me ill to think he may have used that group to scope out areas to hide bodies.

Someone posted a day or so ago about his having liked a comment on the page of State Park (Spottsylvania?). Did that information get relayed to LE, or can anyone find it? I've looked and am not seeing it.

It was me and I did send it in to the tip line.

What if someone with real influence over JM could get him to say where HG might be?
Thinking his pastor, g mom, or father might have some sway with him..
Who are JM's heroes, could they get him to talk?

If one of his friends or family came up with the location, could they be enticed with a reward?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...df5a08-4be1-11e4-891d-713f052086a0_story.html
"Still, authorities say they don't know where Graham is. They are offering a $100,000 reward leading to her safe return. More than 3,000 tips about her possible whereabouts have come in, police spokesman Carter Johnson said."

There is still this possibility...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...df5a08-4be1-11e4-891d-713f052086a0_story.html

“It’s still not impossible that Hannah had an accident and she’s waiting for us to come help her,” Graham said. “But I suspect that’s unlikely. If she’s a victim of foul play, then someone perpetrated it, and we want to prevent that person or persons from doing it again.”

rbbm.

What if someone with real influence over JM could get him to say where HG might be?
Thinking his pastor, g mom, or father might have some sway with him..
Who are JM's heroes, could they get him to talk?

If one of his friends or family came up with the location, could they be enticed with a reward?

"Still, authorities say they don't know where Graham is. They are offering a $100,000 reward leading to her safe return. More than 3,000 tips about her possible whereabouts have come in, police spokesman Carter Johnson said."

If anyone could do it, it would be Grandma...

Haven't read anything on whether JLM had a cellphone. If he did, there would have been a ping trail.

The suggestion that there are several areas nominated in the search for Hannah Graham would perhaps indicate that he didn't.

That video appeal by Mrs Graham is SO upsetting. I wish someone would send it/show it to his mother and grandmother so they could bring pressure to bear on him to reveal where she is.

I clicked through that site. There are regularly scheduled walks along the trails the second Sunday of each month. Did he familiarize himself with that area? Did he leave Hannah there knowing she would be discovered? There are various other planned activities as well. He must have had a reason for visiting the web page. Wonder what his reason was?

Not sure if this has been discussed in detail yet but I am wondering what JLM did and where he went on 9/13 and 9/14. What do we know about his movements on those days? tia

Haven't read anything on whether JLM had a cellphone. If he did, there would have been a ping trail.

The suggestion that there are several areas nominated in the search for Hannah Graham would perhaps indicate that he didn't.

I think if he knew enough to disable his victims' phones, then he knew to do the same to his possibly.

http://www.people.com/article/morgan-harrington-murder-hannah-graham-jesse-leroy-matthew

""LJ," as he is known, "was a very friendly guy in high school and all of his female friends never felt anything but safe and protected around him," one of his friends from Monticello High School in Charlottesville tells PEOPLE.

"The person that we knew in high school and growing up – there's no way in any of our minds that this can be the same person accused of all these horrible things," the friend added. "It's almost the opposite of the person that we knew."

Not sure if this has been discussed in detail yet but I am wondering what JLM did and where he went on 9/13 and 9/14. What do we know about his movements on those days? tia

He was seen returning to his apt Saturday afternoon, missed a morning football meeting (13th), after leaving the night before with Hannah Graham. There's an update timeline posted #858 and much more information on the main through the main thread you may find useful.

If he was seen anytime on Saturday the 13th, it's not in the updated timeline and it hasn't been publicized in MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper