Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About that 6" long 1 1/2" diameter bendable, plastic, gray thingy...
Me thinks this isn't a body bug...it's a little long!
The body bug straps around the upper arm...wouldn't this look
a little funny on your arm?!
View attachment 30864

I think that's what it is.

bodybugg_productimage.jpg

We're seeing its gray strap from the side in the crime scene pic you posted.

Innuendo, speculation or rumor like: pedophilia? Abuse? Sexual deviance? The DT is absolutely asking the jury to deliberate on speculation rather than real evidence...

JA is on trial for her life and she HAS no real evidence supporting her claims to show the jury... she WANTS it this way. If she didn't, she wouldn't have provided/created these rumors and stories herself.

Her testimony is what is considered direct evidence. Evidence that, if believed, proves existence of the fact in issue. Which is why it is up to the jury to believe her or not, especially considering she has no corroborating prove. jmo

I can't wait until the hearing Monday morning to see Juan cross Samuels
:great:
The DT isn't done with him yet. Even if Juan get the premeditation part thrown out, I think we have a lot more to listen to.
In the hearing before court, it will be willmot and Juan duking it out.

All the photos of her hoo ha I was not trying to look at.....but someone on the FB page posted it and I thought they had photoshopped it. It just looked VERY weird and not......right. There was some THING hanging out which I have no idea what it could be. It's super gross.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed the weird "thing" hanging out as well but didn't want to mention it in case anyone thought I was kooky. Actually, it looks like it might be a tootsie roll in "there". Wasn't something said about them doing something like that with tootsie rolls?

Part of premeditation could be the fact that there were no " puppy prints" at the crime scene....
Knowing how dedicated and beloved , Travis's dog Napoleon was, there is no way he would have voluntarily left the scene of the mureder...
Jodi must have gated him out before hand...
I know this can never be proved, but as a jurist, I think I would inherently know....

Someone claimed that TA's roommate's GF was to dog-sit while he was in Cancun.

It was supposedly her practice to 'gate out' Napoleon when she left for the day and that the assumption was that she had already begun the gig.

With the doggy door, Naps didn't need to be let out to do his business.

Could be just what it looks like. pee pee. The body releases all fluids upon death.

After five days it sure wouldn't still be wet. It's probably some kind of fluid dripped from the crime tech folks.

I think she made them herself. Travis was never all that into her, and she was totally crazy obsessed with him and wanted to completely own him. I never thought he gave them to her.

I'm also not seeing any guy buying undies for a woman that are big cotton granny panties... a guy would buy her something sexy looking that was either booty shorts or a thong.

:floorlaugh:

they look they would fit a moose.
and the type spacing is really bad too-she really did need glasses
:floorlaugh:

#33 - cell phone on the left side of the desk?

No phones eh Jodi?

Good catch Elle. It certainly does look like a cell phone. (Sorry peeps, can't bring the picture over that Elle posted).

Looking at that office picture:

1. Didn't Arias say her scratched cd bounced off the wall when Travis threw it, and she was laying beside the desk with Napolean? There is no wall - only book shelves. Is this a second desk?

2. I wonder what was removed from that open desk drawer? The desk top is certainly tidy. Why would the drawer be left open and by whom? Not investigators because this is a crime scene photo, is it not?

An interesting phone call came in to HLN from a woman whose husband was a green beret. She commented on traumatic stress syndrome, but she also said her husband said that there was no TA's throat was cut with only one motion. He said it isn't an easy thing to do to the extent JA did it on Travis. She would of had to cut several times. Just thought I would share that. Sounds pretty awful. jmo

IIRC,The ME testified that it was one motion, non serrated blade. There is little fat in the neck, especially when it is hyperextended...

In the ER, we have had to incubate through the neck, and it is very, very easy to make the incision.

There's only one reason the gun was hidden that well - she was hiding it from LE because she knew they were going to come to arrest her (if she didn't manage to flee before they got there) and she didn't want LE to find it.

She wasn't on her way to commit suicide, and she didn't get the gun for that reason. Nor was she ever going on a gold-panning trip, her other excuse for buying the gun.

Oddly, she purchased the .9mm legally, in her home town.
BBM

That is the greatest irony. She couldn't purchase one prior to murdering Travis (she had to steal that one), however, afterward, no problem....the "mission" had already been accomplished.

MOO

I think she did it because her car was as clean as could be at that point and she hoped that being stopped, LE would remember that there was nothing suspect (apart from the plates) about her car. I think it was part of her alibi.

nothing suspect except for that strong odor of gas emanating from the trunk... right where the officer would be standing if he was looking at the upside down rear plate. is it legal to drive with 3 full gas cans in your trunk?

the whole plate thing doesn't make sense.

BBM

That is why I have a problem with the stabbing first theory. If he was standing up and she only had the knife, then I believe he would have jumped on her, and he would have done some visible damage before he was killed. Even if she had the gun and knife, it would have been awkward to try and hold both effectively.

Per her last day of testimony (and earlier, I believe - JM is onto something regarding this), JA stated that when she shot Travis she was holding the gun with both hands. She did NOT have the knife on her when she shot him. In my view, she'd already used the knife on him and he was rapidly bleeding out.

I think JM is cornering her into premeditation regardless of the sequence of the wounds (which I believe, was ruled irrelevant by the judge and the AZSC - either way the killing is DP qualified).

She could have easily caught him by surprise with the knife - heck she could have dropped his camera to distract him - he was in the shower for pete's sake anyway! Not in a situation where he'd be steeling himself for getting stabbed in the chest...

On that note, concerning the good doctor's explanation of the 'fight or flight' response - Travis was the only one who would have had this kick in - JA would not - at least not to any great extent as she knew what she was going to do... she was carrying out a deliberate plan.

I do think she was surprised by the amount of blood resulting from the neck wound - and THAT is her main reason for putting him in the shower. He'd already showered of any 'intimate' DNA by having been in the shower... she didn't want there to be so much blood that she couldn't get out (jump over it) without leaving blood traces outside the bedroom door. And she probably showered over him, ensuring her blood wasn't present on him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty Marie