Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's old now, but remember this crime took place 5 years ago. (A long time in dog years.)

I had a dog that lived to be 17 so he would have still been 12 which is old for dogs. He could have been born with bad vision or hearing there is no set standard. I would have to know how old the dog is and what his medical history is.

She doesn't outright call it rape. She refers to being "spun around" like it's against her will...Like someone that is being abused but that she doesn't realize that she is being abused. This is the main point of her abuse defence; she supposedly still doesn't understand that what happened to her was abuse.

Hogwash.

She stabbed him 29 times and slit his throat from ear to ear.

She's full of chite and still weaving yarn.

moo

I re-watched some trial footage today where she told JM that she enjoyed the sex and when he asked if it was consensual she not only said yes, but turned to the jury and said, "Always". Maybe this is the first time she is telling the truth...therefore I believe her desk sexcapade did not happen the way she described it to Nurmi (as sort of out of her control)...if at all. JMO

I know, wasn't that so weird, she was almost telling him she was a sociopath, tell me how to act and I'll do it! I think Flores was getting a bit creeped out when sexual, open-legged Jodi was trying to impress with her baby girl voice and cat-like stretch for the death photos. He even moved the folder at one point, I think he moved his chair back too.
Flores is a great detective, imho. When I first watched those interviews, I thought oh my, he's mirroring her baby voice right back at her. It worked to a point too.
There is no doubt in my mind that Arias knew she was being taped or people were watching at the 2-way window or mirror. I bet you anything she has watched ID channel shows, 'The First 48 Hours', CSI shows....old movies where sociopaths did their deeds. The girl admitted she was after what the cops had for forensics (to tailor her story). Who would admit this anyway? :what:

In the new video of her going thou the garbage! She is whining " it's not fair" what the heck was she referring to! I think Flores was in the room with her.

I had a dog that lived to be 17 so he would have still been 12 which is old for dogs. He could have been born with bad vision or hearing there is no set standard. I would have to know how old the dog is and what his medical history is.

I think he's a pug? ( Someone correct me if not.). I'm not familiar with their standard lifespan.

Welcome..... great post. The #3 one with words BBM, I don't recall Jodi saying she was repeatedly "raped" anally, or any other orifice.

Hello,

Sorry, I should clarify, I know she didn't come outright and say that. but when Nurmi was questioning her the inference was there. At least that is what I felt. Basically that even though she didn't want to she had to please Travis because of his psychological hold over her.

o/t Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes!!

Late to the game, and I know a lot of people don't like NG, but she is making sense of this (as we didn't know), but it is pretty much gives me a sense that people are not saps. Agreeing with her sappy story.

Poor TA. He even helped her financially to get her the he## out of Mesa!

She still didn't leave and ended up camping out at his place for a few more days. Unbelievable!

One thing I can say about these sociopathic "creatures"...If they haven't found their "next target" yet, you're in trouble. JA hadn't quite lined up enough for her next target - she was stranded. Look at what she moved back to when she moved back to Yreka. No friends. No "supply".

I was lucky. Mine already had his next one lined up.

moo

So did mine, but he keeps coming back into my life for the past eight years to destroy me even more. He's not done with me, I think for the most part because I got away and he will have none of that. He will never let me live.

From what I understand the dog is old. So he can't hear or see well. So what's with the gate. Except when no one is home to keep him from going potty all over the house and leaving it to one area.

Was the dog gate in one of the photos? I saw a really short accordion type black fence in one picture. It was really long. Was that the dog gate? She said Napoleon was on the floor with her during the cd argument which supposedly happened what, around 4pm or so. So did she put up the gate to keep Napoleon out after Travis was getting ready to shower? If so that would show premeditation but it would be hard to prove who actually put it up.

He's old now, but remember this crime took place 5 years ago. (A long time in dog years.)

O/T. I have a cat that is 20. My animals seem to live a long time I guess. Anyway the dog I was talking about was named laser. We named our radio station after him. I miss him so much. I also worry about Napoleon, somebody said he was with the sister and then somebody said he was with a friend. I have a feeling if Napoleon was in a shelter he wouldn't have a problem getting adopted. I'll take him.

Good evening to all the fine ladies and gents seeking justice for all victims of crime and the voiceless :)

I had a question about the records from Walmart re: the gas can. Has JM submitted an exhibit regarding these records or is this sas Gomething that will come in on rebuttal, as a final 'death knell' to Jodi's case?

Juan has listed two witnesses. One for WalMart and one for the gas station. Juan's already asked Jodi if she knew that no one had returned any gas cans at all to the WalMart on that day. It shows more premeditation in hiding that gas can, but she screwed up in SLC when she made a third purchase of gas for that gas can. The gas station was closed at that time of the morning and you could only purchase gas at the pump with a debit or credit card.

this makes sense to me lay person that i am. ja travels alone extreme distances in middle of night when most women will not do this. sleep in a parked cars and moving truck. drives down the road with gas sloshing in containers inside the trunk, describes ja's behavior :moo:

I used to read true crime books a lot-- many killers seem to do this, but I think they were men. I've traveled alone or with a baby across states to visit family or follow the husband when he had to go ahead first. I was scared senseless and this was more than 20 years ago.
Was Jodi shaking like a Chihuahua when she was driving at night, alone, all those miles?

I agree the money's a factor...but when speaking of first meeting Jodi there's an unanticipated sympathetic tone to his voice. A bonhamie of sorts, totally inappropriate for a therapist and adult patient on trial for murder.

Agreed. He DOES have an attitude of sympathy, which makes no sense unless he assumes she is misunderstood and inappropriately maligned.

Almost like he's viewing her as a daughter or granddaughter. And if he is viewing her sympathetically, as his testimony would further imply, then in my estimation he's been conned. Many psychologists and psychiatrists are manipulated by psychopaths - even when they know the patient is disordered.

Agreed. And he is able to be conned because he himself has a heavily narcissistic personality. He imagines he can see what no one else can, and he can make perfect sense of what everyone else sees as senseless. He gets a huge narcissistic "hit" by being the only person who can truly "see" her. He is easily conned because his first and foremost need is to be the "expert". It is 't about her, it's about him. On the stand he shows zero humility about his field or brain chemistry, bringing zero skill to the stand as he merely reads from a diagnostic manual.

Also, he is someone who has given up a practice of treating adults therapeutically---people who have a choice--to treating those who cannot choose. Incarcerated individuals.

Unnerving to say the absolute least.

MOO[/QUOTE]

So did mine, but he keeps coming back into my life for the past eight years to destroy me even more. He's not done with me, I think for the most part because I got away and he will have none of that. He will never let me live.
It must be awful to live with that knowledge. Please try to stay safe.

O/T. I have a cat that is 20. My animals seem to live a long time I guess. Anyway the dog I was talking about was named laser. We named our radio station after him. I miss him so much. I also worry about Napoleon, somebody said he was with the sister and then somebody said he was with a friend. I have a feeling if Napoleon was in a shelter he wouldn't have a problem getting adopted. I'll take him.

Apparently Travis left him to an ex girlfriend in his will. (Know it is strange for such a young man to have a will, but remember, he worked for pre-paid legal.)

She could have purchased reading glasses from the canteen. Or, maybe she borrows a pair of her attorneys... not sure if they would be Wilmott's or Nurmi's though. :floorlaugh:

I think about when this trial is over and she's sent to prison how all the attention will be gone and she'll be on her own. She'll no longer have a defense team (God willing) hanging on her every word. No more experts. Visits from supporters will be few and far between as she will no longer be so accessible. If she's on death row, she'll live a pathetic and solitary life. If not, she'll have to contend with the general population. Good luck there. Maybe Bobbi Sue "Moose" McButcherson will crown her Miss Hooha Perryville some day and she can revel in her prison celebrity.

Was the dog gate in one of the photos? I saw a really short accordion type black fence in one picture. It was really long. Was that the dog gate? She said Napoleon was on the floor with her during the cd argument which supposedly happened what, around 4pm or so. So did she put up the gate to keep Napoleon out after Travis was getting ready to shower? If so that would show premeditation but it would be hard to prove who actually put it up.

That's the only photo I saw. I have never seen a gate like it. It seems as if that gate was made for that side of the house. I thought it was a gate that went at the bottom of the stairs. It also would be hard to prove that
Travis didn't say to put up the fence. Then again if the dog was real active he could take that gate out or jump over it.

In the new video of her going thou the garbage! She is whining " it's not fair" what the heck was she referring to! I think Flores was in the room with her.

Jodi said "it is not fair!" that she won't get to see her brothers and sisters, then remembers to add Travis' siblings won't get to see him anymore either. But, she knows Travis is doing just fine and even though, his siblings and friends will hurt "temporarily" , they will be okay because Travis is in a better place.
Who is Jodi to judge when Travis' family and friends grief end or what Travis or his children could have been? evil, evil witch.

I received this response from Tanisha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for the support of our family in this trying time. We appreciate it so much. Because of the volume of emails we receive each day, we are not able to reply to each one. Please forgive the auto-reply, but know that we are blessed by your support and are very grateful.

All the best,

The Alexander Family

Just wanted to share that they are receiving. Our donations

I still haven't received an e-mail, not even an auto-reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member