Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<mod snip>

JMO ... not sure how to explain this, but I think Jodi uploaded pics to the memory card and camera ...

Now, I know Mr. M and the evidence says otherwise, but I am still wondering IF Jodi uploaded them, or switched the memory card ...

I know -- the shower pics and all ... but Jodi is a very manipulating [ ] ...

JMO but I just don't believe he had sex with that <mod snip> AFTER those txt messages ...

And I still think she showed up on June 4 UNinvited !

:moo:

Has everyone now seen the headstand video? Omg I can't believe her. Then asking if she can clean herself up before being booked.

BBM
"Allowed herself to be seduced?"
IMO, she went to Travis home with two plans.
1. Seduce Travis in a last ditch effort to go to Cancun/sexually manipulate Travis into a relationship with her
2. If plan #1 fails, kill Travis.

Yes, Pensfan, I believe you are right on. However, I would like to add to this: As I've said before, if Travis was just taking Mimi out on a date, I believe that JA would have been somewhat okay with that.

But ,Travis was taking Mimi to Cancun, with his Mormon/PPL friends and that would have embarrassed/mortified her. All those people would know she was no longer "the one."

Not only that, JA really thought she had hooked her wagon (a very beat-up wagon) to a sucessful star. She gave him everything she knew how to give, (kinky sex.) She was lost at that point, she looked back over her life and the losers (maybe not Darryl) she had relationships with and realized she would never again have such a sterling man in her grip again. JMO

I noticed that too...pics of the laundry room maybe? A room like a utility room that had intricate painted metallic stripes on the wall, which let me tell you is NOT easy to do!
She talks about Travis doing this painting the day after she peeps in the windows to see Travis and another woman. I was quite impressed he'd take that on himself.

She didn't mention the brush. The brush is in the crime scene photos so I deduced that's what she meant.

Okay, cool. I didn't see the brush. That would certainly be the old fashioned way. But, TA did appear to have a full dark growth and that would make sense to me. jmo

JMO ... not sure how to explain this, but I think Jodi uploaded pics to the memory card and camera ...

Now, I know Mr. M and the evidence says otherwise, but I am still wondering IF Jodi uploaded them, or switched the memory card ...

I know -- the shower pics and all ... but Jodi is a very manipulating [ ] ...

JMO but I just don't believe he had sex with that <mod snip> AFTER those txt messages ...

And I still think she showed up on June 4 UNinvited !

:moo:
Meh I do think they had sex that day. He slept with her for months and months after she slashed his tires. I don't see why he wouldn't do it after the texts. I find it disgusting that she had sex with him and then butchered him hours later. She is such a sick human being.

Anyone have an overview of what the defense is claiming to be prosecutorial misconduct and the supposed Brady violations by the State?

Where did you find this info? Maybe we can help look for the answer. tia

I thought that also and probably shaving soap. My husband has a badger bristle shaving brush and shaving soap, no straight razor.

Didn't JA say Travis used a bic? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Anyone have an overview of what the defense is claiming to be prosecutorial misconduct and the supposed Brady violations by the State?
Do you mean in this last gas can event? It sounds like they are saying Juan is too late to enter the gas station and Walmart evidence. That's how I read it anyway.

This would be my luck if I had decided to go to law school instead of just passing my CPA exam and stopping. I would get stuck with a Jodi Arias.

:facepalm:

I feel the same way I stopped at paralegal for the same reasons. I had to research the case Bush in Fl. who had Munchausen By Proxy. I got in an elevator with her and I had to control myself.

Yes, Pensfan, I believe you are right on. However, I would like to add to this: As I've said before, if Travis was just taking Mimi out on a date, I believe that JA would have been somewhat okay with that.

But ,Travis was taking Mimi to Cancun, with his Mormon/PPL friends and that would have embarrassed/mortified her. All those people would know she was no longer "the one."

Not only that, JA really thought she had hooked her wagon (a very beat-up wagon) to a sucessful star. She gave him everything she knew how to give, (kinky sex.) She was lost at that point, she looked back over her life and the losers (maybe not Darryl) she had relationships with and realized she would never again have such a sterling man in her grip again. JMO

In her mind, she really had nothing to lose. If she couldn't have him, no one would. JMO

I've always believed that too. The expression on her face doesn't read like she's enjoying romper room play time with TA, it reads like she's pretending that's what it is when it isn't.

Putrid. is. right.

That is one of the things they are trying to prove, that sex made her do it.

Reading over all the motions/etc...wow, there's a lot going on there over the years.
To any WS lawyers and other legal folks, is it normal in a case like this to have so many motions RE: Brady Violations and motions in limine?

ok, whyyyyy is Gus still making the rounds? And why does the media encourage the bottom feeders?
(I used to be livid when JB was on every damn program and news segment.
I'm not usually a defense lawyer hater, but JB was and is scum. )
I can't even imagine after THIS trial is over, the floodgates will open.

As for sequestered juries, I can see both sides. This is such a high profile case, how do they avoid altogether?
I can understand being kept away from my world/family and getting pizzed off if it were dragging on like this case.
The jury could just be like "get me out of here, I want to go home, screw it....not guilty"

But I still worry about not sequestering for all the reasons mentioned here.

I've got lots in my mind about so much stuff with this entire case.

Off topic, but some Mexicans have blonde hair so it's not impossible.

Deeper south into Mexico you will find very light skinned blond haired blue/green eyed Mexicans. Their blood comes from Castillian Spanish blood (aka Spain). Up north (close to our borders and beyond) you have darker Mexicans whose bloodlines come from mixing Spanish with Native Peoples. My first teenage crush was a Latino with fair skin, freckles, and green eyes...and his whole family was Latin as well. His full blood brother was darker with dark green eyes.

Lol, I see the defense made a motion to get JA her glasses!
5/5/2010 REL - Reply - Party (001) 5/5/2010
NOTE: THAT THE MARICOPA COUNTY SHERRIFF'S DEPTARTMENT TRANSPORT THE DEFENDANT TO THE LIONS VISION CENTER AT 1016 N 32ND ST, PHOENIX, AZ 85008 WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THIS ORDER

I know I have seen her in court wearing two different pairs of glasses. Prescription glasses are expensive. Who the in the heck pays for that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010