Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all of the threads for today (who can keep up, LOL!) so here's my question:

I heard/saw on Nancy Grace tonight that the defense had withheld from the Prosecution over 200 crime scene photos that they plan to use in their case. Per Nancy they have evidently just handed them over. I saw a few of them on the show. I've tried to search the internet for the newly released photos but can't find them. Has anybody else heard about this and does anybody know where to find them? I watch all the HLN news shows every night and this was the 1st time I've ever seen them.

Thanks in advance!

I just found out about these photos tonight. What I have heard is the prosecutor is calling fowl and there may be a motion to be filed or brought up about it on Monday.

Right, but if they are crime scene photos, how can he cry fowl? I'm not understanding that part.

There are many nurses on this thread and nothing phases or embarrasses us. If your a psych nurse ABSOLUTELY nothing shocks/embarrasses you.

I 've worked at a psych facility for many years, so I can definitely relate.

I haven't read all of the threads for today (who can keep up, LOL!) so here's my question:

I heard/saw on Nancy Grace tonight that the defense had withheld from the Prosecution over 200 crime scene photos that they plan to use in their case. Per Nancy they have evidently just handed them over. I saw a few of them on the show. I've tried to search the internet for the newly released photos but can't find them. Has anybody else heard about this and does anybody know where to find them? I watch all the HLN news shows every night and this was the 1st time I've ever seen them.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4

Thanks in advance!

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013...otos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4?hpt=sizzling
A lot of them are at this link. However, I have seen most of these recently. The police took them of the crime scene so i dont know how the Defence has them and there is some question about the prosecutor not having them.. that is all confusing to me!

Yes she did. I was surprised as it is a cheap disposable which does not go along (IMO) with old fashioned shaving. I thought she might be lying about that. Since Travis liked nice things, had his jackets tailored with his name on them, I don't see him using a Bic. I should go back and look at the pic of him shaving and see what type of razor he is using. Beside the point now, but probably another of her lies.

Maybe something like these: http://www.theartofshaving.com/razors/razors,default,sc.html

Exactly! If Travis liked the old fashion way of shaving, he would have NEVER used a friggin' BIC!! Didn't JM ask her to repeat this? haha :floorlaugh:

I'm 5' 6 (or 5'5 3/4 as a nurse once corrected me after I wrote 5'6 on a form) and I wear a size 11, very wide.

My 9 yr old wears a women's 5.

People are all shapes & sizes.

As a bodyworker for over 23 years I work with and focus on bodies all day long in my professional life. I understand people come in all shapes in sizes of course. When I see Jodi Arias, I don't see a demure frail thing who was incapable of the level of violence she perpetrated in that highly premeditated way. I see those huge hands (her head is also quite disproportionate in person, to me) and now feet and it changes her level of capability to be quite violent in the way I assess her. I wonder if the jury notices these details. More than a few people in court have been weirdly captivated by her huge hands, particularly knowing what she did with them.

Believe me I have no interest in disparaging anyone else on here than Jodi Arias. If I'm to a level of wanting to disparage you, you're already on my very short ignore list.

:seeya:

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013...otos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4?hpt=sizzling
A lot of them are at this link. However, I have seen most of these recently. The police took them of the crime scene so i dont know how the Defence has them and there is some question about the prosecutor not having them.. that is all confusing to me!

This! Exactly! The crime scene photos should've been provided to the Defense BY the Prosecution right? I'm not understanding the situation either!

Tawnydilly's pics of the crime scene and TA's empty house have been on photobucket for a while now.

She did use a flash earlier, in the photos at 5:24:40, 5:24:52 and 5:24:56. I personally don't believe he was taking an actual shower, nor do I believe he was posing voluntarily. Remember, she had to get out of there before his roommates came home and the shower pics don't even begin until 5:22. That entire sequence was her denouement.

Your theory about the camera is interesting. I agree the pic at 5:31:14 was just after she stabbed him the first time and he pushed her back.

Lurking for the last few weeks, first time posting.

I agree that this was not a real shower and that he was coerced; he was not posing voluntarily.

This is only guesswork, but I think the reason he complied was that she was holding the gun on him, not the knife. She has the knife with her, but is holding him at gunpoint during the photo shoot.

Once she sets the camera down, she pulls out the knife to make it a very personal act. The same thing was said of O.J. - the use of a knife is a personal touch and, like Jodi, he nearly decapitated his victim.

I think if she only had the knife to threaten him, he could have fought back - he outweighed her by at least 50lbs.

On another topic, this woman's lies and vicious actions are despicable as are her attempts to brand Travis a pedophile. But people should not worry about her lies influencing the jury - even the O.J. Jury would call this one right. I want justice for Travis and I am quite certain that it will be served.
Alan

[Respectfully snipped]
And they rightly point out that having sex with Travis on the night she planned to kill him is not consistent with a premeditated murder plot that was hatched a week prior.

I find it totally consistent that she would engage in such activity with him as part of a premeditated murder plot. She is a nymphomaniac without a conscience. She wanted not only his body but wanted to control him. The ultimate Femme Fatale:

femme fa·tale /ˌfem fəˈtal/ Noun
An attractive and seductive woman, esp. one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her.

Nawd68 said:
Meh I do think they had sex that day. He slept with her for months and months after she slashed his tires. I don't see why he wouldn't do it after the texts. I find it disgusting that she had sex with him and then butchered him hours later. She is such a sick human being.

Yep. :jail:

I agree that this was not a real shower and that he was coerced; he was not posing voluntarily.

This is only guesswork, but I think the reason he complied was that she was holding the gun on him, not the knife. She has the knife with her, but is holding him at gunpoint during the photo shoot.

Once she sets the camera down, she pulls out the knife to make it a very personal act. The same thing was said of O.J. - the use of a knife is a personal touch and, like Jodi, he nearly decapitated his victim.

I think if she only had the knife to threaten him, he could have fought back - he outweighed her by at least 50lbs.

On another topic, this woman's lies and vicious actions are despicable as are her attempts to brand Travis a pedophile. But people should not worry about her lies influencing the jury - even the O.J. Jury would call this one right. I want justice for Travis and I am quite certain that it will be served.
Alan

:welcome:

Alan

Hey Alan...thanks for coming out of lurking. I'm particularly interested in how men respond to this demon. At first people were saying she might get men in her corner with her "charms". From viewing the jury, it seemed to me she lost all the men first. I don't think she even has ONE who's interested in hearing anything more from her.

Did you ever have any sympathy for her or think she could be a battered woman?

You all talk so fast..lol.. there are new photos here http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4

there were originally 142, now 180 with the new 38 pics added tonight, they show as the last ones..

Alan

hello Trainfan and Alan!! :wagon:

Right, but if they are crime scene photos, how can he cry fowl? I'm not understanding that part.

I really couldn't tell you unless I was there. Preparation for trial is a zoo. I don't know who took these crime scene photos. Maybe the prosecutors office never got them. It's just to hard to call, until we hear the motion.

I find it totally consistent that she would engage in such activity with him as part of a premeditated murder plot. She is a nymphomaniac without a conscience. She wanted not only his body but wanted to control him. The ultimate Femme Fatale:

femme fa·tale /ˌfem fəˈtal/ Noun
An attractive and seductive woman, esp. one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her.

Yep. :jail:

That is the first time I have seen that term used, but I think you are exactly right. jmo

Please don't think I'm dumb even though I feel like it compared to the information you all contribute.

This goes back a while (when Jodi was 7) j/k....

When Darryl Brewer was questioned by JM about JA's breast implants she clearly says "NO". You can read her lips. I know this is a strange time to question this, but I was reading DB's testimony and re-watching his testimony on you tube.

It probably is truly insignificant but just wondered if anyone else knows why she would not want that known.

Oh well, just one of my stupid thoughts.

Going to bed. Maybe someone will answer tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay