Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about alibis one thing has bothered me that I haven't seen discussed. If Jodi went to all the trouble of getting extra gas cans, turning off her phone, license plates etc. so she would not be traced in AZ then why did she 'lose' like 12 hours at Travis' house? Did she plan on killing him during sex [duct tape] but Travis didn't play along and she had to wait til he got in the shower? Seems like she would have planned on an 'in and out' if she was going to use Ryan as an alibi. She probably could have got lost for an hour or two but not 12?

She just didn't care that much - she was so focused on killing Travis that she did not plan a very good alibi. In fact her alibi attempts were certain to get her caught as they actually incriminate her.

Oh thank you! Geeesh... I'm more screwed up than I thought. I've been thinking it was Sunday all day! .... Blushing....

Because the court ends on Thursday every week, I tend to think it's Friday, and Friday is Saturday, and today is Sunday . . . so I totally get it!

Janine Driver on Judge Jeanine right now...she looks gorgeous....Fox channel

Yep, IMO she fully believed she had the issues of being seen in the area covered..

IMO as Fran says she removed plates AND likely backed in therefor she had no issue of the car being in any way seen as any connection to Jodi if seen by neighbors or passers-by.. TBH with the plate removed from the front and the car backed in the car would not even be at all memorable.. No outta state plates to notice and she made certain to have a basic, standard sedan with no memorable qualities including color<ie. Specifically traded the red car for the white Ford Focus>..

With the car seemingly covered she had the drastic change of hair color to make certain if by chance spotted they'd not at first glance recognize or realize it was the platinum blonde, Jodi..

Going back to the Flores interrogation from day of arrest he throws her the curveball that a neighbor of Travis had seen her<moo is this was just a bluff by Flores>, but Jodi immediately points to the haircolor and how the neighbors only knew or recognized Jodi as the platinum blond, so clearly if they indicated that they'd seen a brunette that it was NOT Jodi.. I mean she really really believed that these exact type of premeditated details were genius on her part and IMO truly thought that she'd done a bang up job of pulling of this premeditated murder and that her preparations were sufficient for throwing off or negating any of the evidence..

SHE IMO TRULY BELIEVES THAT SO, TOO HAS SHE SNOWED THIS JURY IN DOING A SUFFICIENT JOB OF HAVING THE PERFECT, EASILY FLOWING ANSWER FOR EACH AND EVERY QUESTION THAT THEY THROW HER WAY..

MOO is that Jodi is going to find that once again she thought wrong and is going to be more than sorely mistaken in believing she's snowed the jury..jmo.

I'm curious to know more about the 9mm..especially in knowing that she had IMO gone to such great lengths to hide this 9mm in the rental car..so much so that it wasn't even initially found, but rather overlooked and missed..

So, why then just totally "out" herself in her inappropriate question about Flores gun..after returning to the interrogation room with all the pics that Jodi was dying to see..she slips in the odd question of "oh hey, what type of gun is that?"..he's like, huh??..IMO taken aback and not believing that she'd actually just asked that question..she again asks him and he answers that its a Glock.. and then excidedly as if anxious to impress she says "yea, I just bought me a gun just like it..a 9mm.."

IMO another yet stunningly awkwardly inappropriate comment made by Jodi.. so, why did she "out" herself regarding her gun after actually having done a quite good job of having successfully hidden that gun...???..weird, IMO.. she actually follows up her comment with, "yea, I bet they've already got my gun now".. I'm assuming she assumed that since Flores had earlier informed her that at the time of her interrogation that LE were already serving the warrant and searching her home, belongings, etc..

Idk..just another oddity of many by this creature..

You know this just made me realize that something is off regarding this issue...Travis in those after sex pics where he's giving the two finger salute and you can see the oversized bottle KY on the bed..the bed is in fact made..IMO there's never been any question as to this pic being clearly taken post-coitus.. and even according to Jodi there was no further sex romps on or in his bed<ie.2nd romp in his office>.. so, why then in the crime scene photos of Travis' bedroom is his bed completely unmade obviously in the state of having been slept in, romped around in, etc..yet after their sex romp in the bed its clearly a fully made up bed in the photos of post-coitus Travis..?????

This does have me scratching my head a bit on that obvious inconsistency..:waitasec: its likely to be meaningless but it does have me scratching my head in wonder..???

Right. Why make the bed if the sheets ended up in the washer that day?

This pic is the floor of the shower. There are pubic hairs (2) that I see. Seems to be exibit or crime scene # 64.
The yellow fluid I would believe to be body fluids.

bbm - i was thinking they could be dog hairs..

You guys I'm just moved beyond anything right now. I just received a package in the mail from one of our posters who's sending it in the name of ALL the WS forum posters here. It's a package of gifts for Travis' family, some for some of the legal team , something for me, etc. She wishes to remain anonymous but let me tell you this is VERY generous and VERY special. The care that went in to this is beyond anything... i will post more on it w/ pics on the kcl thread (for lack of a better place) if you want to go check it out later. Running out the door now but wanted to just share this amazing piece of generosity. She's posting among us but wants to reap the rewards in only the way a random act of kindness offers. Much love to you, you know who you are!!!

I love hearing things like this! Really renews my faith in mankind and makes me want to do something like that for someone!

This pic is the floor of the shower. There are pubic hairs (2) that I see. Seems to be exibit or crime scene # 64.
The yellow fluid I would believe to be body fluids.

WARNING--GROSS

I read earlier that when they found TA there was still active stomach decomp coming from his belly. Sorry for the graphic verbiage.

I'm not so sure there is a label for Jodi. Frankly, I think she is just an evil woman who hides it behind this meek and demure facade. I think she knows exactly what she's doing, what she's being asked and the tone in which the questions are being asked (that's in reference to the member who talked about Jodi being confused by the jurors' intonations)

I think when you're this evil it's like throwing a switch and tuning out. She totally lacks empathy. In fact, she's apathetic. She doesn't care. The ONLY thing she cares about is being believed in her cockamamie stories. I don't even know if she truly cares about her fate. I don't think she's capable of futuristic forecasting. For she lives in the moment. Now that might sound like a great Zen-like trait to behold but not in her case. Jodi is calculating so she's constantly scheming and convincing (herself and others)

This sociopathic or PTSD diagnoses are just smoke screens set up by the Defense which is something they do over and over again with murder cases. They first try to plead insanity then when that doesn't work, they try a plea deal. And when THAT gets rejected by the State, they start tossing out medical maladies and hope something resonates with a juror or two.

But not here. Not with Jodi Arias jurors. The worse (or best) thing she did was, take the stand so everyone was privy to see the real twisted evil soul-less person who committed this horrific murder.

No one is feeling an iota of sympathy for this inmate. Her indignant and arrogant behavior is surely pissing off this jury and the preamble of the expert witnesses and long-winded questioning of Nurmi, ain't helping either.

I was never pro death penalty. And I'm still not but I can't imagine a fairer punishment in the name of justice in this case.

Its what happens to margin when he goes on a first date with jodi:floorlaugh:

Oh no you didn't just say that
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Toooo funny! I needed a good laugh.

Who just wanted to know what time court is tomorrow :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
We getting anxious lol for Monday.

Yes. Yes..

If Jodi purposely wanted to get pulled over by the Utah police so she would have a stronger alibi it makes sense that her car was cleaned very well with no traces of blood or Travis's DNA. I don't think she wanted to get caught in case there was an ABP out for her. How would she know that Travis's body wasn't discovered at that point? I suppose she was fairly confident that his body wouldn't be discovered for at least a day, but every hour that went by was a bonus for her. She had to be aware that she would be a prime suspect within hours of the investigation.

The link doesn't work...

I've been watching her for a while no and posted on the last thread about her sneakily taking something out of her orange file...

I'm sure she does lots of sneaky things.

moo

Maybe she's hiding it in that cavity you know The ...o......

I posted yesterday on another thread on this site that I think she may have parked the car around the corner at the lot at the community pool (proximity to travis' home easily seen on google earth map)...she had mentioned during her testimony that she used this lot in April of 2008 for the Uhaul, before the move back to Yreka...I think is why the roommate that came home for a short time around 3-4pm-ish didn't recall anything and also why the roomate who left for work at 6 am didin't see a car either

Those head shots of TA in the shower read like a man in the sexual throes of a BJ, imo. I see his face, eyes closed, head tilted up, lips slightly open and it screams sex.

But if that's true and JA was giving him a BJ in the shower who took the pictures? Did TA have a tripod for his new camera?

With his front up against the shower wall and his back to the camera? He was flat against the wall with his rear, not his front, exposed from the second photo at 5:22:36, 5:22:54, and again four minutes later at 5:26:56, halfway through the shower sequence. There are some facing the wall with his back to the camera that I don't see time stamps for, but you can see them here. Who takes a shower as in the pics at the 1:19 and 1:25 mark? Pressed facing the back wall with their arms up?

Sex is the last thing I think of when I see those creepy pics. MOO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNW3Gtd7Yc

I am hearing/watching this for the first time and have to take breaks....I saw TA's sister leave, Bless their hearts, I don't know how they sat there as long as they did. OMG she sneaks looks at every one of the pictures...she is SO EVIL!!

That is one really disturbing thing I will never forget about this trial. While those photos were put up on the big screen next to her, and on a screen behind the ME she still turned to the monitor just to the side of her, pulled down her glasses and took a very good look at Travis. If not that she would move to looking through her fingers or her hair curtain. If the camera caught it as many times as we see, I imagine there was more times too. She was getting off on what she did. And there is the family bent over trying to not to look and silence their sobs. Heart breaking. :(

I often wonder if she has the photos in her cell so she can get off on what she did whenever she pleases. I have such hate for Jodi.

:furious: Hate is a big word I know but she is just disgusting.

I wondered the same thing. The only thing I can come up with is that the DT is troubled that the jury is doubting her "fog" and not remembering ANY of the stabbing (you know the truly vicious, violent stuff she did), and I think with this testimony, they're simply trying to say, "See? She's telling the truth about not remembering this part of that day - she's not lying."

I think it's pretty weak. If Samuels' explanations were more plausible, it might fly, but I don't think it's helping at all.

Anyway, that's the only reason I can come up with.

What they want to say about reactive, expressive cognition vs. instrumental, etc. as it relates to homicide - is what I find really troubling.

I seriously doubt the judge allowing it - unless it's with a very specific instruction, as they're attempting to say the crime scene indicates it is a case of manslaughter - based on psychological studies, not definitions of law, but they're trying to insinuate that they mean the same thing (sort of).

It would seem that this could have HUGE implications if allowed without very clear instructions as to what it is - and isn't.

We'll see on Monday! :)
I hope he doesn't read to us again. :what:

Right. Why make the bed if the sheets ended up in the washer that day?

If Travis did it, maybe it was because there was sex by-product on the sheets?

If anything, the bed should be unmade cause she claimed they'd just awakened. I don't get why they just woke up, made the bed, then started having sex. So this might be more proof that she arrived later than she claimed. I think she might have arrived at 1pm. listen to her talk to flores about her arrival.

http://youtu.be/FoUB2UzWjtI?t=14m

She immediately jumps up, accusing Flores of not believing her when she tells him about her arrival and the first part of june 4th.

I see no problem with these pictures being taken BEFORE sex on a made bed, and I see no problem with having sex on a bed that is already made. I do see a problem with waking up at 1pm as she claims, making the bed, then having sex on it. Travis seemed tired in the pics on the bed. So why make it and then have sex on it?

If the bed is indeed made. I wasn't able to tell from the pics.

What time does court start tomorrow? Is the evidentiary hearing going to be televised? And can you please tell in eastern standard time... I'm more than a little daylight savings time ( and the state of AZ not participating ) challenged!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linda - Not tomorrow. On Monday!

: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics