Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did mine, but he keeps coming back into my life for the past eight years to destroy me even more. He's not done with me, I think for the most part because I got away and he will have none of that. He will never let me live.

Oh, I'm so sorry Mare...

I think mine is finally done with me - for now. But his destruction was pretty successful unfortunately. And I thought I was the only one - because no one believed me. Take good care... ((hugs!))

I'm listening to Nurmi questioning Jodi about the gas on redirect. She is screwed IMO

:what:Kcl hasn't posted yet! She's somewhere relaxing over a cilantro margarita! I'm Mexican! Never heard of a cilantro margarita!

Was the dog gate in one of the photos? I saw a really short accordion type black fence in one picture. It was really long. Was that the dog gate? She said Napoleon was on the floor with her during the cd argument which supposedly happened what, around 4pm or so. So did she put up the gate to keep Napoleon out after Travis was getting ready to shower? If so that would show premeditation but it would be hard to prove who actually put it up.

I believe the black zig-zag thing was testified to as being a decorative room divider of sorts. Not the/a gate. :)

I saw it. It made me catch my breath and wait for more but Juan moved on. From what I remember he said you took a shower in the shower you put Travis in didn't you and she said yes. And he moved on to something else. I couldn't tell if he was asking if she showered with him IN there or just saying she showered in the same shower she put his body.

Hadn't heard that before! Thanks for enlightening us.:seeya:

Juan has listed two witnesses. One for WalMart and one for the gas station. Juan's already asked Jodi if she knew that no one had returned any gas cans at all to the WalMart on that day. It shows more premeditation in hiding that gas can, but she screwed up in SLC when she made a third purchase of gas for that gas can. The gas station was closed at that time of the morning and you could only purchase gas at the pump with a debit or credit card.

I remember when someone contacted the station and found out about the hours (last week, maybe?).

But was it ever verified that this was the case in 2008? I asked, but I never saw an answer.

I'm not doubting the info, I'm just wondering about the possibility that things may have been different 5 years ago. Someone mentioned the area has become 'worse' in recent years - so I don't know.

I know we'll find out during rebuttal (or we'll find out something else even better!), but I'm impatient sometimes and I have trouble with phones (long story).

That is one really disturbing thing I will never forget about this trial. While those photos were put up on the big screen next to her, and on a screen behind the ME she still turned to the monitor just to the side of her, pulled down her glasses and took a very good look at Travis. If not that she would move to looking through her fingers or her hair curtain. If the camera caught it as many times as we see, I imagine there was more times too. She was getting off on what she did. And there is the family bent over trying to not to look and silence their sobs. Heart breaking. :(

I often wonder if she has the photos in her cell so she can get off on what she did whenever she pleases. I have such hate for Jodi.

:furious: Hate is a big word I know but she is just disgusting.

Yes, she HAD to look at those crime scene photos when they were being shown in court. She tried to hide behind the fake crying & hair curtain. Even though she knew she was on camera, she still peeped at every gruesome photo. This was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen & I just can't seem to get that image out of my head. I couldn't look at crime scene photos of a former boyfriend but she had no difficulty, she wanted too. She just oozes evil from every pore of her body.

they were her "suicide letters" that she had sent to her grandmother, to be distributed to her family at some time in November 2008.

why do i think she wrote these so-called suicide letters AFTER her smarmy atty and the brain doctor convinced her to change her story? it all seems so obvious to me that this whole self defense is all completely made up. I am hoping the jury sees that too. after the CA verdict, I am slowing starting to prepare for anything that happens.

I believe the black zig-zag thing was testified to as being a decorative room divider of sorts. Not the/a gate. :)
Really? It was only about 18" tall IMO. Decorative? Hmmm. I think it was for Naps. Travis was cleaning the floors that day. He moved the furniture, and left the floor cleaner out.
I'm thinking it was to keep Naps off maybe wet floors.

Yes, she HAD to look at those crime scene photos when they were being shown in court. She tried to hide behind the fake crying & hair curtain. Even though she knew she was on camera, she still peeped at every gruesome photo. This was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen & I just can't seem to get that image out of my head. I couldn't look at crime scene photos of a former boyfriend but she had no difficulty, she wanted too. She just oozes evil from every pore of her body.

Right! The contrast between her and Travis' sisters was so dramatic. They were so so deeply pained.

Hello,

Sorry, I should clarify, I know she didn't come outright and say that. but when Nurmi was questioning her the inference was there. At least that is what I felt. Basically that even though she didn't want to she had to please Travis because of his psychological hold over her.

o/t Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes!!

That is complete BS on JA's part. As far as I'm concerned this never happened, but it puts Travis in a bad light, and makes her look more of a victim.

(Remember, she had 5 years to make up this sh_t!!!!)

I remember when someone contacted the station and found out about the hours (last week, maybe?).

But was it ever verified that this was the case in 2008? I asked, but I never saw an answer.

I'm not doubting the info, I'm just wondering about the possibility that things may have been different 5 years ago. Someone mentioned the area has become 'worse' in recent years - so I don't know.

I know we'll find out during rebuttal (or we'll find out something else even better!), but I'm impatient sometimes and I have trouble with phones (long story).
Did you get a chance to see the FB pic of all the info? The gas station e-mailed Juan that it was indeed THREE purchases of gas. YEAH!!!
Let me know if you need the link.

Any sociopath I have any knowledge of, has dark, beady almost black eyes. Perfect example is Charles Manson. I wonder if this has something to do with their mental state.

ITA. They are filled with darkness, they are dark inside.

why do i think she wrote these so-called suicide letters AFTER her smarmy atty and the brain doctor convinced her to change her story? it all seems so obvious to me that this whole self defense is all completely made up. I am hoping the jury sees that too. after the CA verdict, I am slowing starting to prepare for anything that happens.

bbm ... ITA!

the best part was when Nurmi was trying to get the "suicide letters" introduced into evidence and Juan objected because jodi is still alive! ...
that man is a genius. my opinion, and i stand by it!

I think the whole razor thing is a red herring. I think JA mentions "the old fashioned way" to indicate that he used a brush to apply shave cream. Even on TA's myspace page, she makes mention of a MACH 3 which is a Gillette disposable razor.

Here is her comment on TA's myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander/photos/30620591#{"ImageId":30620591}

And here is the Mach 3 that she is referring to:

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/gillette-mach-3-razor/10181451?gclid=CKS-sOqTgrYCFdOHMgodMG8A3Q

moo

That is the first time I have been to Travis Alexander's Myspace. It is very sad! Someone wrote something such as - you will have cute babies - in response to a picture of TA as a child.

All of Arias' (I think there are only three) - come across as out of place. She comments that she took "this" picture and even cropped out the "ED's," that the photographer (HER) must be great, and she compares Travis to Adam in the Garden of Eve in one photo (I'm guessing to "play" to his religious background).

I'm sure that the other people that left comments are actually religious - and none of them made biblical references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay