Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way about Jodi as KCL. I think she "showered" with TA after she dragged him back into the shower. By that time, I think she was exhausted, frustrated, apprehensive...yet resolved. I think she washed up most evidence before she left. The only problem was that her hands and, now apparently her ankles might have still been bleeding, so that's all she cleaned off in route to Utah....as well as removing the car mats.

Thank you for reminding me why I can't wait for this guilty verdict.

So I've watched the Jodi Arias Trial: The Neverending Answer video for the 100th time.

I have not seen any other videos where someone has used trial footage in a funny way so if anyone has them if you could share them? I'm kind of stuck in a boring work mode today :waiting: and would love some laughs.

There was a fabulous fabulous 1 about 5 nights ago! I don't know if anyone saved. It was an actress on the stand doing questions and answering and the ending was well I can't do a spoiler, but everyone has saw it knows what I am talking about. Does anyone have a link?

It was the best so far! And it was funny as hell

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

ITA--she would have been saturated with blood and sweat from the physical attack. IMO--I think she "lost" her shoes because she was afraid that she left a shoe print in blood (which she seems to have done--there's one shoe print).

Also, dried blood STAINS even skin--pouring hot Costco water from the trunk onto hands covered in dried, set-in blood just wouldn't make a difference. Kind of like Lady Macbeth.

I guess that's why Jodi, the modern day Lady MacBeth, invited Travis to see Othello after she murdered him.

Just had a thought while I was reading the last few posts about the knives. I bet she brought hew own knife that she was quite familiar with as her favorite 'slasher' knife. Maybe this knife, being that it slashed Travis' tires as well as his throat, was kept as her trophy. Wouldn't it have great sentimental value for her? What if it is one of the ones that was found in the books when she was arrested?

It wouldn't be the first time a killer has kept a trophy, and I do believe she still had possession of the knife when she returned to Yreka. As for the gun, unless she could be absolutely sure it would never be recovered in AZ, NV or UT, she may have even disposed of it in Northern California so as to ensure it couldn't be found along the route of her "road trip".

MOO

I am still of the belief JA brought the knife with her, a knife she KNEW she would be able to stab Travis multiple times with. A newly purchased one from any store wouldn't guarantee her that. One she had already used to slash car tires would, however.

MOO

Ahhhh, which is why she had the knife with her, as well as the stolen gun. She had it in her purse from her other dastardly deeds. When the shot she thought would work, didn't, the knife was right there in her purse.

This is the year that will eclipse all others?
She killed her golden calf!
Now she's got this shrink jack the quack! Who's got her back! It angers me that she's is !!:furious:
Comparing her ! her to soldiers fighting in Afghanistan! Suffering with real PTSD

My nephew is with the elite forces of the green beret!
He's been to Afghanistan four tours! Four times he suffered wounds, four times hes lost friends and comrades!

His first tour:
he was in a tank! My nephew was driving! His commander asked to switch places! Seconds later ,The tank blew up and his commander was killed. Only my nephew survived.

The second time:
he was in a humbee! With three other soldiers! They were shot at!!! the humbee went into a body of water! My nephew said ! He knew his life was coming to an end!he was desperately trying to get air! A weird chilling feeling! came over me as he was describing this at !!
a heroes welcome home party my town gave to him.

Back to what happened! He didn't have an air pocket! His best friend knew that my nephews wife was pregnant and the baby was due any day! So he unlatched my nephews seat belt and pushed my nephew! Towards an air pocket! My nephew was the only survivor!
This man his best friend gave his life for my nephew.three soldiers died in that one. Only my nephew survived.

Third incident:
They were under heavy attack by the Taliban! A fellow soldier seriously wounded!
My nephew carried this mortally wounded soldier towards a military plane! Hid behind the shadows of the plane! This soldier later died of his wounds.

Fourth incident:
A male presumed to be a civilian Afghanistan !
Began walking towards my nephew! All of a sudden a large blast! This civilian had a bomb strapped to his body! He blew up! In front of my nephew! The shrepenol ! Made it to parts of my nephews body! Many surgeries later! And still not all shrepenol removed! His stomach was wounded! Blew out some teeth! He was air lifted to Germany and home! Once they stabilised him.
He lost many dear friends ad fellow soldiers.
Again he survived.

He has real PTSD
How can this ignorant/stalker killer compare herself to soldiers and wounded police officers.
It's laughable what the defence is trying to pull!

My nephew is now statewide and is now training soldiers! Is also doing unclassified duties.

I grateful, with great pride, that your nephew stood for a proud military. Also, I hope he can obtain help for his PTSD as he continues he bravery!!! No human can endure. Under wartime.. it is hard to describe. Jodi.. what a joke.

I salute to him and taps to his fallen comrades!! :rose: to your nephew

There was a fabulous fabulous 1 about 5 nights ago! I don't know if anyone saved. It was an actress on the stand doing questions and answering and the ending was well I can't do a spoiler, but everyone has saw it knows what I am talking about. Does anyone have a link?

It was the best so far! And it was funny as hell

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

[video=youtube;UTUL6P6mQAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUL6P6mQAg&feature=share[/video]

I'm assuming there is exactly one person, female, 5'6", 130 lbs., dragging Travis's partially covered dead body in a sheet and holding a camera which snaps a photo, inadvertently -- or more chillingly, intentionally.

After all, she can always admire and delete it later.

The forensic testimony indicated this photo was taken upside down, another inadvertent bump of the shutter against the floor from the 'magic camera.'

A bad afternoon for the Sony:

This camera was dropped from hands
Flying through the air, it took a picture
Crashed onto a mat outside a shower
Rolled across tile floor to land by a bathtub
Vanished magically
Reappeared even more magically at other end of hallway
While upside down, took more crime scene photos
Magically disappeared again
Reappeared magically in a freshly washed load of clothes.
All this while managing to protect its' memory card.
Me thinks this magic camera's name is Karma.

That poor camera has been through about as many events as a finger in this trial...

I am still of the belief JA brought the knife with her, a knife she KNEW she would be able to stab Travis multiple times with. A newly purchased one from any store wouldn't guarantee her that. One she had already used to slash car tires would, however.

MOO

I thought the same thing, Panthera. Until they showed the newly discovered photos of the knives in the butcher block in TA's kitchen. That large chef's knife looks like the one she could have used. Also, she was very familiar with the knives - having put them in the dishwasher so many times. I also believe she consciously cleaned that knife until it was free of any blood or DNA. She remembers every second of that murder and the aftermath! MOO

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/a..._xtralarge.jpg

Ok, looking at these pics again, I really have to stick with my original shot first theory. I tried and tried to see it another way (as seen from some other posts of mine), just can't.

I don't think he knew she was there taking pics until 5:27:18. He looks surprised there. Then the pic at 5:29:20 shows Travis sitting, and he looks pretty upright to me. The next pic, of just his torso, he is no longer sitting straight up. JA is coming at him, still holding the camera.

The next pic of the ceiling is 44 seconds after the torso shot. I think in this time she shot, him, he started writhing around for a few seconds, then tried to get out, pushing her, making her drop the camera (and maybe even the gun).

Shocked he wasn't dead, she ran and got a knife while he made his way to the sink. She proceeded to stab his back and head. he turned around, tried to fight her off, and she stabbed him in the front - including the blow to the heart.

He fell, and crawled into the hallway, where she slashed his throat.

I promise, this is my last theory. I know the ME does not agree it happened this way, but I can't see it any other way. I will post these in the sequence of events threads from now on. Thanks for reading. ;)

I don't understand the theory that he didn't know she was there. Why would he stand with his arms over his chest or lean against the wall like that? The pics look posed to me.

Ahhhh, which is why she had the knife with her, as well as the stolen gun. She had it in her purse from her other dastardly deeds. When the shot she thought would work, didn't, the knife was right there in her purse.

Sorry to quote myself, but I think that knife is something she took with her wherever she went, just in case.

MOO

I thought the same thing, Panthera. Until they showed the newly discovered photos of the knives in the butcher block in TA's kitchen. That large chef's knife looks like the one she could have used. Also, she was very familiar with the knives - having put them in the dishwasher so many times. I also believe she consciously cleaned that knife until it was free of any blood or DNA. She remembers every second of that murder and the aftermath! MOO

My belief is her story regarding the knife and the dishwasher was to cover herself, in that she would hope to take away the premeditation if she hadn't brought the knife into the house with her. She has to have the weapons, both gun and knife, already inside his house instead of her backpack or on her person.

MOO

So do ya think she parked at Arco, ran over to Starbucks, got her drink and ran back across the street to gas up ?
That is very much a possibility, although I don't think so and here's why ...

1) Arias was 1st at CVS at 3883 E.Foothill Road; we know that from the receipt time of 8:31 PM.

2) Starbucks comes next in line at 8:41 PM and is on the same side of the street as the CVS; I believe that Arias (knowing this Starbucks) would have pulled in at the Whole Foods entrance and that followed the wall to park at Starbucks.

3) ARCO would have been 3rd, starting at 8:42 PM. It is surely possible that she made the U-turn before going to Starbucks and parked at ARCO. But I don't understand why she wouldn't just get gas and then go to Starbucks afterward. Not only that ... Starbucks time was 8:41 ... Arias would have had to cross the 7-lane intersection, get in her car, and move it to one of the pumps, and start the 3 gas can fiasco by 8:42. Not likely in my opinion ...

I am also surprised that she would fill 3 gas cans (one of them a blue kerosene can) at such a busy intersection. Certainly, someone saw her doing this with the (2) extra trips inside to pay
cash for gas for the cans.

I had such a nightmare last night and I know I can attribute it to following this case. I dreamt that I was going to an indoor waterpark with friends and I saw Jodi Arias there. She was standing across from me and I got chills up my spine. Somehow she was released for a few days, as her trial was going on during this time. I told everyone around me, please let's leave. I don't want to see her. She will murder us. She heard me say this and gave me that shark stare and I started running away. I went down a water slide and knew she was coming. When she passed me by, she squeezed my arm and gave me a dead glare as if to say, "Yes, I killed Travis. No, it wasn't self-defense. What are YOU going to do about it?" I woke up in a panic!

Has anyone else had nightmares about this case? I was so scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487