Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now see, I think Jodi used Travis' own word "yucky" in regards in his text about her actions and behavior, think when he called her a sociopath. ...when she probably was making up some story about Marie and hacking his FB. Travis, imho, threatens to expose Jodi for the monster she is..and she cannot have that, she'll show him about taking secrets to the grave. moo

When did Travis use the word yucky? As Minor 4th pointed out, the one quote using that word was from JA, testifying about TA's text messages to her of 5/26, where he called her a sociopath. She said it made her feel yucky to receive those messages.

If he ever used the word himself I'm not aware of it but would be interested to know.

I had a nightmare similar to this last week. I woke up around 4am and was in that half-awake/half-asleep mind-state. I was looking around my dark bedroom feeling like Jodi Arias was hiding in the closet and that she could attack me at any minute.

Mixed in with this were thoughts about David Westerfield hiding behind the bedroom door in the Danielle Van Dam case. I just read the entire court documents a week or two ago for that case, so I guess this case and that one merged together in my nightmare.

I was so scared I actually had to turn on my light, turn on the radio, and call my cat to come get in bed with me.

I seriously felt the same exact way when I woke up...as if Jodi Arias was hiding somewhere in my house. It was so scary! I can't imagine how Travis felt when/if he realized what was going on. It makes me feel so, so sad for him.

I cannot see this on my smartphone. It says it is not enabled.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Oh Darn, it's so funny. One of the lines in the song is "If lies were cat's you'd be a litter" Maybe you can see it some other time.

I know this has been covered before, and I apologize for my ignorance, but where can I find a complete set of the photos found on the camera memory card that JA used to document her depravity?

Here's a collage of some of them with timestamps...

http://thepotpapers.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/collage_zps00e64932.jpg

Also a more complete set here, have to sort through as there are a lot of other pics in this set...

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/ja4_zps79871cfc.jpg.html#/user/tabularasa6/media/ja1_zps01823e33.jpg.html?&_suid=136354528150306967105106994365

You don't think she could have put them on upside down by accident? Plate numbers don't look terribly different when upside down. Plus, she already had her alibi in RB.

No, I don't think they were by accident at all. JA spoke in court of traffic cams recording license numbers, so she was doing everything she possibly could not to have her car ID'd.

"Do not call me. And do not text me anything. The next thing I want is this michelle K that is friends with Elena(?) that nobody knows but knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. Until you have that information. Its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won't take 15 minutes... you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an Fing lie. So either text me that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. To have me this persons information before I tell all of the hughes' leslie udy, the freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna get real bad for you. Time to spit it out."

What is this text message about?

Several times Nancy Grace has stated Jodi hacked into Travis' bank accounts. Is it true? NG often gets her 'facts' wrong. If it is true, that's a Federal offense.

ok, here is the pic- this one has a mark that someone else made on it - maybe you can work around that?

http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/u...a-445a-8a83-bbe582f8d14c_zps14cdb3c7.jpg.html

For some reason I couldn't quote you.
Im just finishing up making my dinner and ill give it a go.
Using my old laptop so bear with me, I smashed the screen on my other one...ooopsssiesss :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No, she rented a car in California, and it had California plates. She flipped the back one upside down herself somewhere in CA to avoid detection. Cars in CA are generally identified by their back plates, but two plates are required. That's why she stood out to the cop in Utah, out-of-state upside down plates!
She tried to say she was never in AZ, although personally I think AZ plates would have made her less conspicuous there

Here's a thought. What *if* she had an AZ plate she put on the rear while there, removed it in UT and inadvertently replaced the CA plate upside down? This would explain why she wasn't pulled over in AZ or NV, which I would think could happen driving all that distance with it upside down. There is no reason for her to deliberately want to be stopped in UT since she had an alibi.

MOO

Here's a thought. What *if* she had an AZ plate she put on the rear while there, removed it in UT and inadvertently replaced the CA plate upside down? This would explain why she wasn't pulled over in AZ or NV, which I would think could happen driving all that distance with it upside down. There is no reason for her to deliberately want to be stopped in UT since she had an alibi.

MOO

So many good license plate theories! Putting it upside down on purpose, to not be picked up on camera. But, switching the plates makes sense, too. She could say, check for my car on the camera, because it wasn't the same plate on the car. Then she went to switch them back, and accidentally put it on upside down. She noticed after she was done and was too lazy to switch it back. I have no idea!!:what:

MOO
I agree with this ... did Arias register her 2004 Infinity in Arizona while living there in 2007-08 ? Or did she take the plate off Travis' BMW ? If either is true, she would have had an Arizona plate to slap on the rental car.

In any event, she must have replaced both California plates on the car before returning the vehicle. Where did she get the screws with which to reattach the front plate if the "skaters" took off the front plate ?

Several times Nancy Grace has stated Jodi hacked into Travis' bank accounts. Is it true? NG often gets her 'facts' wrong. If it is true, that's a Federal offense.

Yes I have heard that too! But it's never been brought up juan martinez! How does nancy know?

I had a nightmare similar to this last week. I woke up around 4am and was in that half-awake/half-asleep mind-state. I was looking around my dark bedroom feeling like Jodi Arias was hiding in the closet and that she could attack me at any minute.

Mixed in with this were thoughts about David Westerfield hiding behind the bedroom door in the Danielle Van Dam case. I just read the entire court documents a week or two ago for that case, so I guess this case and that one merged together in my nightmare.

I was so scared I actually had to turn on my light, turn on the radio, and call my cat to come get in bed with me.
Don't be scared. JA will never be allowed out to scare anyone ever again!!
I've been having weird dreams about the case but not really scary ones. The only one I remember involved me and some people from HLN although I don't remember who, traveling around looking for JA in a van. We stopped at one house and Cindy A answered the door. She invited us in for tea? I was the only one who recognized who she and George were and I kept having to kick the folks from HLN and flash them dirty looks because they kept comparing JA to CA. JA wasn't at the A's house but Cindy gave me her email address and as we were leaving she told Caylee to come say good-bye to us all and she did. :what:

Then I woke up going WTF!

Does anyone else wonder, if given all the free time that they have, away from the trial, if any jury member has done any background research on the case?

Please excuse my ignorance here but is all this hacking stuff common knowledge? How does she know how to do this stuff?

I keep wondering what was going through her mind when she was driving to Travis' murder.

She had her phone turned off - no one to talk to but herself.
Did she sing? Was she remembering the times she and Travis shared? Was she fine tuning her murder plan? Was she even nervous?
I can't wrap my brain around this woman.

Here's another little piece of the Starbucks ARCO puzzle ... the time on the Starbucks receipt is 8:41 PM and the 1st ARCO transaction is at 8:42 PM. Arias would have needed to leave Starbucks and somehow cross the intersection at E.Foothill Road to get to the ARCO on the other side of the street. Most likely she would have driven down along the wall in front of the Whole Foods and then made a right back onto E. Foothill Blvd and then proceeded to the traffic light. A U-turn would have been required to access the ARCO on the other side of E.Foothill at 3706.

I find it hard to believe that she got in her car at Starbucks, started to back out, saw the license plate, got out, looked at the plate, took the plate back and threw it in her car, and then proceeded to ARCO, and activated the gas pump in ONE MINUTE !!!

Wow really!? Only a minute between the two? Then she must have been parked at the Arco! Not at Starbucks at all. She parked at the Arco and crossed the road by foot!

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member