Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know a link for the video where Jodi is laying her head on Travis' lap and Travis is talking to his friends? I have heard a lot about it but can't find it anywhere.

I don't know if this helps, but I saw on on Dr. Drew ~
maybe go to his webpage?

Did you notice there are different "fonts", on the receipts? What do you think that is about?
Different registers?
If you're referring to the ARCO receipts, the 1st one at 8:42 was printed at the gas pump and the subsequent two were printed inside at the cash register.

Not hacking so much -more access to accounts. JA knows all TA's pin #s and passwords.

She said that but- really ?? I don't believe they would give each other their passwords. MOO
Plus one of the text I just read in here was TA saying he thought JA had hacked into his facebook~

I would guess she found all his passwords etc while cleaning (snooping). Moo

O/T but I can't just ignore that this is one of those most depressing mornings. one of my very good friends has a best friend she grew up with and who's brother married her sister. Easy to follow for a sleuther. Anyway, late last night I was informed that her best friend's 4-yr old granddaughter died last evening in a drowning accident at the grandfather's house during a birthday party for another grandchild. I am so sick to my stomach for the family.

First, it's my worst fear. My daughter has a pool, and my two granddaughter's are both under that age. Second, my own daughters friend had the same thing happen with her two yr old. Maybe it comes with my risk/safety management career, but I am obsessed with keeping people safe.

Which leads me to the circling around to this trial. With all the natural disasters (and I do include man made in those), accidents, and diseases that cause such suffering....there is no excuse for senseless violence. Life is too precious as it is. I think this is why I am so sickened with unnecessary violence and feel so strongly in holding these perps accountable.

I don't like to think of evil, and I want to align my life with those who channel the best in humanity, but clearly I am not as enlightened as I wish I was, because I want nothing more than to hear "Guilty" and have her sentenced in accordance with those the family desires.
I'm so sorry to her about this little girl death. My condolences to your friend.

If you're referring to the ARCO receipts, the 1st one at 8:42 was printed at the gas pump and the subsequent two were printed inside at the cash register.
Somewhere, way in the back of my mind, I needed that answered.
That niggle all gone now. Thanks.

6/3/08; 8:31p Pasadena CA CVS receipt; SE #237.009; Health Care Eligible $6.37, but it does not show us what was purchased...YET. [?KY jelly?]

Probably a tube of KY :giggle:

OoPS ...sORRY qUESTER, i DIDN'T SEE WHERE YOU HAD THAT IN YOUR QUESTION UNTIL after i REPLIED damn caps lock sorry

I can't even watch Nancy Grace anymore. In fact, I have a hard time watching any MSM about anything anymore. The TH's are such a joke..and a disservice to rational discourse. I find myself getting all sorts of Emotionally Flooded as I know that half of us on this board could ask more appropriate questions and offer more relevant observations. These "panel members" are often clueless about the totality of information that exists. Any time somebody wants to start an alternative internet channel, I am soooooooo there!! ::::waving::::

CVS 8:31PM
Starbucks 8:41PM
Arco 8:42PM

Not a lot of time for "skateboarding"

The probability is that the time clocks on the two merchants' cash registers were a few minutes off. A minute wouldn't be long enough to pump the gas never mind any of the other logistics.

I swear some of the emails from Travis just don't seem real. They are so inconsistent. Even though I heard him on the tape, these emails are too over the top. Is there any possible way she composed them by hacking into his phone?

She said that but- really ?? I don't believe they would give each other their passwords. MOO
Plus one of the text I just read in here was TA saying he thought JA had hacked into his facebook~

They never exchanged passwords. She says this to lessen her looking more like a snoop. She has sneaky ways to find out #s and passwords.

I have wondered that too, Khaki. It seems odd to me that on May 10 he would reference f#cking in the woods. Isn't that the same day as the phone sex call referencing that?

Did you notice there are different "fonts", on the receipts? What do you think that is about?
Different registers?

I believe the font differences are because she paid at the pump for 1st transaction with debit card, receipt generated at pump. Other 2 receipts are for cash, she had to go inside, cash register receipts.

Good question. I live in Az and I have to say because of budget cuts many of the rest stop stations with bathroom facilities have been closed. As for camping grounds, I can't think of any that would accomidate a clean-up place for her.

Elephants are supposed to bring good luck. I have an elephant silver cuff bracelet! And elephant charm bracelet!

I had such a nightmare last night and I know I can attribute it to following this case. I dreamt that I was going to an indoor waterpark with friends and I saw Jodi Arias there. She was standing across from me and I got chills up my spine. Somehow she was released for a few days, as her trial was going on during this time. I told everyone around me, please let's leave. I don't want to see her. She will murder us. She heard me say this and gave me that shark stare and I started running away. I went down a water slide and knew she was coming. When she passed me by, she squeezed my arm and gave me a dead glare as if to say, "Yes, I killed Travis. No, it wasn't self-defense. What are YOU going to do about it?" I woke up in a panic!

Has anyone else had nightmares about this case? I was so scared!

Whoa,that was a chiller.

Well, not exactly run for a knife, like downstairs or very far. Just get a knife she knew of previously (like one she brought with her).

Her attorney should do a reenactment ! Maybe not! He may have a stroke running like that for 62 seconds.

Several times Nancy Grace has stated Jodi hacked into Travis' bank accounts. Is it true? NG often gets her 'facts' wrong. If it is true, that's a Federal offense.

JA did testify ( I believe it was on direct) that Travis gave her his pin number so that she could withdraw cash. Lying under oath means nothing to her, as we well know, so it was probably another whopper. Hacking sounds more like it!

O/T but I can't just ignore that this is one of those most depressing mornings. one of my very good friends has a best friend she grew up with and who's brother married her sister. Easy to follow for a sleuther. Anyway, late last night I was informed that her best friend's 4-yr old granddaughter died last evening in a drowning accident at the grandfather's house during a birthday party for another grandchild. I am so sick to my stomach for the family.

First, it's my worst fear. My daughter has a pool, and my two granddaughter's are both under that age. Second, my own daughters friend had the same thing happen with her two yr old. Maybe it comes with my risk/safety management career, but I am obsessed with keeping people safe.

Which leads me to the circling around to this trial. With all the natural disasters (and I do include man made in those), accidents, and diseases that cause such suffering....there is no excuse for senseless violence. Life is too precious as it is. I think this is why I am so sickened with unnecessary violence and feel so strongly in holding these perps accountable.

I don't like to think of evil, and I want to align my life with those who channel the best in humanity, but clearly I am not as enlightened as I wish I was, because I want nothing more than to hear "Guilty" and have her sentenced in accordance with those the family desires.
My deepest condolences on the death of your friend's child.

Please consider getting your daughter a pool alarm to save your grandchilds' lives and preserve your sanity. I'm going to get one for my dog this summer.
http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=1272993011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member