Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well written and I share the same sentiments only, I don't think Jodi cares about her fate. I really don't think she's capable of catapulting ahead for she's so engrossed in these moment(s).

I truly think she sees life or certainly THIS trial as a game. It's like a gigantic stage. And her name is up on the marquee....co-starring Travis. She gets to write the script, set the scenes, fire the actors, edit at will and splice together a whole other program for our viewing consideration.

She values nothing. Not integrity. Not love. Not truth. Not life.

I have this vision when the verdict comes back and the foreperson reads the 1st degree premeditated murder verdict, she won't react in the slightest. She will be so far removed from the 'scene' that she'll be coexisting in some parallel universe.
And when she gets sentenced (to death)?....she'll have a smirk on her face, much like her mugshot. I can see it now.

Yep, because she will have already have what she wanted - Travis dead to be with no one else ever.

When they sentence her to death, they also need to include that she will be in solitary, all by herself, with no one to talk to, no one to try to impress, no one to pay any attention to her - at all.

She was drenched in blood and would have some blood in her rental car.. I think she showered over Travis BUT did not wash hair as some would have been in the drain. Maybe she did that later:jail:
His autopsy did not indicate any other dna apart from his own. This notion that she showered over him is ridiculous (moo)...Can you imagine what she would have "shed" on him? Skin cells, blood (she was wounded) hair. All stuff that would not have gone down the drain that his own body was obstructing. No. This doesn't make ANY sense to me at all. Look over to the right of the shower. There lies the cleanest and most sparkly bathtub you could imagine in the midst of such a grizzly scene. It's PRISTINE.

moo

I recall her leaving at the time also.

Travis probably told her to leave. If he helped her, he was doing it to make sure she actually leaves. She left @ 1400 alright....but sneaked back in @ 1700...with her backpack carrying weapons and change of clothes. Just like she was supposed to leave in that UHaul (still can't figure out why she needed a truck, to haul what?). She left and parked it around the corner and came back in. No wonder Travis was banging his head on the closet doors.:banghead:

Seeing the camera bag laying in the hall proves to me she grabbed the bag and took it upstairs, got the camera out and caught him in the shower. When he reacted to her (totally pizzed). She dropped the camera and pulled out a knife.

I wonder when she put on his socks. She was dressed in full to not get any blood on her. Long pants, socks, etc. We don't know what her top was. My guess it was long sleeve.

When she snuck back in .. maybe when hiding in the closet if they were his, I think she realised bare feet make more noise on tile than socked feet, perhaps she started to walk down the hall and realised this, then went via the closet. I am sure from the pictures that she ducked in and out of the closet a few times when she felt like she was about to be caught, there are long pauses between some shots, then she takes a few close together, then there's another pause. I think that's her going in and out of the closet. I think that's why the closet features in her current story also, yes she did get the gun from in there, and the knife, perhaps she placed them on a lower shelf while she took the first pictures.

I am pretty sure I remember a crime scene analyst (maybe the blood stain gal) testifying that the shower walls were stain free when they found the body and that they did not test them with luminal. Could the stains in the photo be from finger print powder or something done at a later date?

1st sentence is correct, I just re-watched the blood stain/spatter lady's testimony.

Well it took several hours to watch the trial testimony to get the correct date he made that threat, but that text was actually APRIL 6th. (JA explains how the time on those is 7 hours off and while it is shown as April 7, she says it is April 6). You can see it beginning around the 37-minute mark of Day 19 the trial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJH1jL9LQtI

There is no doubt TA went back and forth with her, sometimes being the initiator. If you listen to the entire 1 hour 10 minute phone conversation between TA and JA played in court on Day 17, you'll hear how much it was TA himself who brings up certain matters, not JA baiting him, as I previously believed.

Just 16 days after the text message where TA chews her out and threatens to expose her, they have the phone conversation that runs from the 4:12 mark to the 1 hr. 8 minute mark in the video below, from Day 17 of the trial. He talks about coming to visit her before he goes to Cancun, talks about all the other things he may do while he's in northern California, but tells her, "You are at the top of the list."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOq8qp_HB_Q

Must be a friend of Jodi's who posted something very bizarre in the comment section. Scroll down below the video where it says posted 3 weeks ago.

KN put one up on the overhead (on the last day of re-exam IIRC). It was a view looking up at JA's face from a low angle but KN discreetly masked it off from just below shoulder level. She was looking skywards and the braids were visible.

NOt a single picture of the TWO of them (engaged in sexual activity) has come out in trial to date.

moo

By that point he would be completely exsanguinated.

The photos on HLN site that show the stains in the shower are after his body had been removed.

I am looking at a photo of him still in the shower (no link, not posting photo) taken from above and there are no stains visible.

I am also looking at the photos on HLN site where I can see the stains visible, they are in exactly the same spot where he had been.

HLN photos starting at 166.
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4

There wasn't TIME for JA to take the photos of herself with a timer. And the armoire was on the opposite side of the bed from where the full-length pic of her is shown with the headboard and the rest of the bed, with TA not in it.

Thanks to the person who put this list together. It's a complete list of the photos recovered from TA's camera.

View attachment 30911

I couldn't see a headboard in the JA nude photos, could you link that photo? TIA

JA didn't have enough time? Why not? With a staged photo area on the floor as I described, I think it's possible.

If the first two photos on your attached list were of JA with the second at 1:44:00, JA could have then jumped up, walked to the side of the bed where TA was sleeping and 50 seconds later easily taken the waking up photo and then the two finger photo. JMO

Why not drag by the feet? Wouldn't that be easier and wouldn't it save some time?

moo

I think she tried to drag by feet originally, but his head tipped back with the awful neck wound and it was too gruesome so she changed positions (apologies for giving you a scary visual).

It would make sense if the first picture was taken while she was turning him around in order to drag him back towards the shower.

However, just by looking at the picture, I don't really see any indication as to which way around they're positioned:
http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q650/tabularasa6/ja27_zps870003b5.jpg

There is no carpet that I can see, Jodi's foot is clearly on the tile, as is what we can see of Travis' body. And remember that that hallway is quite long, and that shot doesn't really cover anything but maybe three or four feet in any clarity (maybe a little more if you believe that it is Travis' foot in that picture, which I'm not so sure of).
So I'm really not sure which way around they're facing in that picture.

Mind you, I'm not desperately trying to defend my theory here, apparently a number of you guys remember testimony as to what Flores and the photo tech expert said about their position in that shot, I'm just trying to understand how they came to that conclusion.
To me there's nothing in that first picture indicating one way or another, but if someone else could point that out to me, I'd be grateful.

It's not TA's foot, it's blood. If it were his foot it would be about 20 feet back away from his shoulder.

moo

ETA - That would be one VERY tiny foot relative to where his shoulder's are.

Sydni, I've been a juror on a three-month trial and, yes, it is frustrating. But on the other hand, I knew that if I violated my oath, I would then have to remember what I knew and what I wasn't supposed to know and what I had discussed that was confidential. And I would have to live with the shame.

Add it all up and it's likely to be even more frustrating to ignore the judge's instructions. IMV, anyway.

Lets all hope when the juty goes to deliberate they take a vote first and they have 12 guilties!!!!!! Will be back in court in an hour. This has happened in a few cases.:great:

Looks like she smashed up her computer hard drive also. Did that come into evidence?

Dollars to donuts, her family and BFs have some pics of hers. I bet she dropped off some personal stuff of hers to DB and MM to hold for her (just in case), she was arrested.

Yes, like the phone her mum (most likely) held onto for two years until she gave it to the aunt to hand in to LE with that bogus story about finding it in the truck.

I remember hearing about that, but it seems it was when nurmi had her on direct, and he stated photo. She corrected him to video. IIRC!!

I think I'm gong to have to put IIFC on my siggy line from now on - my memory section is overflowing with sex carp from nurmi.
EXACTLY. So JA's on the stand and the only "proof" that they actually had sex is on HER camera but this information is not shown/presented by HER side? Pffttt...There was no sex that day.

moo

Must be a friend of Jodi's who posted something very bizarre in the comment section. Scroll down below the video where it says posted 3 weeks ago.

Holy cow - another crazy!! :what:

I posted a link to the receipts up thread but I'll post it again and a photos of the Starbucks receipt.

She had a long drive ahead of her, looks like she "planned" ahead and got an extra snack to eat while driving in AZ.

Photos of the receipts entered into evidence on day 5 through Special Agent Nathan Mendes.
http://s1303.beta.photobucket.com/user/WSTigerBalm/library/Jodi%20Arias%20Trial%20%20Day%205%20%20Receipts%20Recovered?page=1

Post from the receipts thread, where each receipt is listed as well.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8857311&postcount=26

who's the girl on the left?

__________________________________________________ ________
IMO
IF one or more of those knives were THE murder weapon(s)...
IF one or more of those knives tested posative for blood evidence....
Is the prosecution able to mark but not introduce it as evidence UNTIL Rebuttal?
Are they required to disclose testing results to the DT before trial?

If not...
Waiting to indroduce the knife(s) into evidence at Rebuttal would allow JM to ask Jodi specific questions which could lock her into direct lie(s) regarding the knife(s).

JA is done on the stand, but we may have a bombshell coming from Dr. Samuels, of all people, with respect to the knife.

When JM was doing his cross of JA after the jurors questions, he went on a line of questioning about manipulating the crime scene. More specific questions were asked about JA's shoes and the knife. JM started to ask her if she remembered "telling a psychologist or someone with a PhD that you (she) had moved items"...KN objected and a side bar was held.

JM did not further pursue that line of questioning.

Listen around the 15:00 mark:
[video=youtube;NnA-vrYcDBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnA-vrYcDBQ[/video]

It would seem that in one of the reports JM received from one of the experts, there is a statement where JA indicated she had moved items. I doubt that he would have pursued this unless it was the knife. It will blow the cover on her lack of memory.

My guess is that it was Samuels she told this to, not the DV expert Laviolette. Maybe this is one of the bombshells KatieCool alluded to?

BritsKate - She didn't leave willingly. He cut her off financially, threw her out and she had to go. Don't forget, she didn't just leave. She destroyed his car and subsequently stayed at his house for a few more nights before she u-hauled her azz out of there. (Typical chite for a sociopath. No shame. No pride.) I think she hatched her revenge on the one night that she had to sleep in the U-haul. She had NOTHING left and no alternate "supply" set up. She'd already chat on her Mother (who had come down to help her) and this guy was saying ok, "I'll help you out for a couple of days more but then LEAVE!"...They can't take that kind of shut off. Nope. She hatched her revenge before she ever left Mesa. Everything else after that, was "set up"!

moo
She had no shame! No pride! She threatens to sleep in the uhaul! So Travis being the kind soul! He let her spend the night! and so !she leeches on for three more long days.
She was dreading going back to her grandparents! Her bedroom there about the size of Travis closet! She had a metal file cabinet for an end table. Her grandparents were poor! Just renting! I imagine on a fixed income.
She tried to insert herself with Travis and his friends! She wanted their kind of life style. But she didn't fit in! With that crowd! Her only interest was to cling to Travis! Kissing on his ears! Acting like a ho, she clearly was not liked by the other wives and girlfriends!!They seen!! Thru her! But Travis took longer to find out what a psycho he was dealing with! Because of the sex! I think he was naive and not to experienced in the sex dept! ! Seduction kinky sex !

Thanks for pointing out the date discrepancy. You are right, he does participate fully in the conversation.

Is there a date (you know of) where he cancels his trip to Yreka or tells her it's off?

Not that I know of. His 5/26 text messages left no doubt it was off but he may have begged off before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member