Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: nude photos

I still think it's possible JA took the nudes of herself. JMHO

In the nude photos, JA appears, to me, to be laying on top of the comforter which may have been laid out on the floor say between the armoire and the windows on the far side of TA's bed with camera the propped up on an armoire shelf.

TA appears to be on the bed laying on the fitted sheet and just waking up.

JA, photo #3: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html?#slide=1985281

TA, photo #5: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html?#slide=1985279

Yes. Something ain't quite right. I agree.

if her hair was still in braids, she could have rinsed it without much loss.. ??
I think her hair was in a ski mask. She was shocked when they'd found a strand with the root. If her hair wasn't covered, how on earth would they have only found one single strand?

moo

I read that earlier regarding the gun, and am in complete agreement with that theory. She stated she tossed it somewhere after the murder, however, that was supposedly a gun Travis owned. The one which she actually used to kill him came from her grandparents' house, had a serial number (presumably) and I doubt she would casually toss it anywhere....let alone in Arizona, or along the route she took to get to West Jordan UT. It is more likely near Yreka, and I believe the knife (which would be her "trophy") is somewhere there also.

MOO

ITA. If her story/lie was true ( it being TA's gun) she would want it found in order to corroborate it...fog ,notwithstanding! I have always felt it has been carefully hidden..maybe disposed of later by mom or male friends or still hidden to this day. She can't have her grandfather's gun appear

According to the link just posted, there are pics w/o a time stamp on that camera. Is it a coincidence that they are of Jodi? How can that be? I thought all pics had the time stamp.

NOt a single picture of the TWO of them (engaged in sexual activity) has come out in trial to date.

moo

We're just starting to see never-before-scenes from the interrogation. I think after the OJ and Casey high-profile debacles, the courts are really censoring more and more material from the public . And they should! Court isn't meant for our personal entertainment but media outlets turned them into reality programming. I'm surprised they haven't turned them into a pay-per-view events yet!

I do remember hearing (not sure if it was Flores? Martinez? Nurmi?) that that memory card of Travis' included vacation photos as well.
So if that is true (which I suspect is) then we're obviously not privy to all the facts, photos, videos and evidence in this case.

[
better late than never :rocker:
if you want me to do anything else to edit let me know :)

t_zps8ae98eab.jpg

ti_zps97667d37.jpg

tvA_zps4982d44a.jpg

AAhhhh nice! Thanks! I remember that his bedding included a duvet cover - that arrow looks to be pointing to one of the buttons from the duvet cover! It's much clearer in the different contrasting photos ~ Cool!!

EXACTLY. So JA's on the stand and the only "proof" that they actually had sex is on HER camera but this information is not shown/presented by HER side? Pffttt...There was no sex that day.

moo

No sex that day? So JM told a whopper in court when he said they were having sex, going at it, sinning? Detective Flores was wrong? :what:

I just want this trial to be over for all of us. It is so draining, and I don't know about you guys, but I can't take much more.

The elongated KN questions, the attitude of JA, the stupid judge who cannot even control her courtroom! Really it is too much! I've never seen anything like this before, and I wish I could just walk away from it at this point. However, I (as I believe all of us are), a little too invested by this time.

I suppose we will all hang on until the bitter end, and I wish all of you good heart.

Last note from me: Premed & DP, please.

Not intentionally. The most accepted view seems to be that she lured him into the most vulnerable position by suggesting a photo shoot in the shower. At some stage during her subsequent attack the camera fell to the ground and the prosecution suggests she trod on it twice resulting in two accidental exposures at floor level which captured her victim and in one, her foot and verified pant leg. HTH

Sure. Ok. The same guy that wrote her a text stating that he knew she was a sociopath (he must have looked some chite up to come up with his conclusion) will willingly sit down in a shower stall for (Calvin Kline like) pics?

Okay then, let's go back and listen to this...

"My name is Jodi Arias and I'm an artist and a photographer..."

BARF.

moo

It's not TA's foot, it's blood. If it were his foot it would be about 20 feet back away from his shoulder.

moo

ETA - That would be one VERY tiny foot relative to where his shoulder's are.
It's the angle of the camera that makes the foot look so small.
It's his foot!!
It was testified in court as his foot as well.

Detective Melendez testified the camera was laying on the floor upside down when the photo was taken.

These two photos are my interpretation of how Travis' body is oriented in the last photo (dragging photo). The colored lines in each photo correspond to each other and follow the paths of blood flowing down Travis' back (sorry). I hope these don't offend anyone. I created them in order to try to understand the final photo and to show that there is no sheet.

Again, this is MY interpretation. Feel free to accept or reject it.

http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/joojoopie/library/JATA

I just want this trial to be over for all of us. It is so draining, and I don't know about you guys, but I can't take much more.

The elongated KN questions, the attitude of JA, the stupid judge who cannot even control her courtroom! Really it is too much! I've never seen anything like this before, and I wish I could just walk away from it at this point. However, I (as I believe all of us are), a little too invested by this time.

I suppose we will all hang on until the bitter end, and I wish all of you good heart.

Last note from me: Premed & DP, please.

I agree with all you said except the judge part. I believe Judge Stephens is doing what she can to assure there will be no possible reasons for a mistrial. I for one will enjoy listening to Judge Stephens true thoughts of JA when she is able to speak freely at her sentencing. JMO

Which video there are many that say three weeks ago? Tia

[video=youtube;nOq8qp_HB_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOq8qp_HB_Q[/video]

It's in the comments section under the video. It's in all caps.

ETA - sorry, I meant to just post the link. If you watch it on youtube, it shows the comments under it.

Not trying to dodge this, because I didn't even remember THAT part, but Flores doesn't actually read the text. He is just reciting from memory what he recalls the e-mail including, so I don't think ANYTHING involving it was entered a evidence, right?
I would love to see that whole e-mail, and see what exactly Juan was trying to get Flores to say why Travis was angry with Arias. Did we ever find out?

AT this point, I would assume that some bizarre perversion of the "law" won't allow it to be entered into evidence. Disgusting. I understand and want a fair trial, but the State can't even mention the email he sent? Something is wrong with "justice"!?

moo

ETA - Hopefully JM will be able to show clips of her talking to herself about make-up, doing hand-stands, and digging through garbage but, if he can't, what kind of "justice" is there out there?

moo

Gus Searcy is on Fox News right now saying that TA verbally abused JA and that he witnessed her shaking and crying as TA cussed her out when she was present with Gus in the motor home.

He says that she only ever loved and cared for Travis and that she was trying to protect his reputation.

He says it was self defense and she just snapped.

Gus must be planning a life with JA if she skates.

I wonder if that motor home was rocking while she was there?

Now he's saying that he personally knows Mormon women whom support Jodi, but are afraid to testify or support her publicly.

:what::what: This dude is as cray cray as JA is ... he is so f o s ...

:seeya: Thank You for this update.

According to the link just posted, there are pics w/o a time stamp on that camera. Is it a coincidence that they are of Jodi? How can that be? I thought all pics had the time stamp.

"are you sure those pictures weren't from another time" has always struck me strange.
Granted, she's weaseling her way out of a murder scene/confession, but who says that? Who would even KNOW to say that?

http://youtu.be/76clRq1lAwc?t=26m56s

Flores does casually mention; not all photos have time-stamps on them but most of them do. He doesn't go into the technicality of it all but I do wonder myself how some get stamped and others don't without someone purposefully manipulating the camera.

Do we have a photographer in the WS house?

ITA. If her story/lie was true ( it being TA's gun) she would want it found in order to corroborate it...fog ,notwithstanding! I have always felt it has been carefully hidden..maybe disposed of later by mom or male friends or still hidden to this day. She can't have her grandfather's gun appear

Those were my thoughts also, that she may even have enlisted someone else's help in permanently hiding the knife.......also the gun, perhaps, including filing off the serial number. In a morbid way, I believe she may have thought of that knife as a trophy, something she wouldn't just toss away.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members