Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimi's Cafe is a chain in SoCal. I remember reading that they were all at the Riverside, CA location. Riverside also happens to be where Travis grew up. Don't remember Jodi ever working in Riverside. I believe she worked at PJ Chaings, another chain, but I think it was in Palm Desert or Mesa.

FWIW, there's a Mimi's just a few blocks East of the Palm Desert line on CA 111. I don't know which one Travis was talking about.

IIRC, It is ILLEGAL to skateboard anywhere around those stores. They never let kids skateboard on that property.

This is a very upscale area. The kids who skateboard go to SkateBoard Parks OR hang out around the homes they live in. None of the local rich kids would have any interest in turning Jodi's tag upside down.

I agree. Most shopping areas do not allow skateboarding on their property. Usually there is a sign posted.

Re: nude photos

I still think it's possible JA took the nudes of herself. JMHO

In the nude photos, JA appears, to me, to be laying on top of the comforter which may have been laid out on the floor say between the armoire and the windows on the far side of TA's bed with camera the propped up on an armoire shelf.

TA appears to be on the bed laying on the fitted sheet and just waking up.

JA, photo #3: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html?#slide=1985281

TA, photo #5: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html?#slide=1985279
Hi Quester, I've tried that link before and every thing loads except the pics!! Are they time stamped? For instance, are all of the Arias ones taken first, then all of the Travis ones?

So you think she took all the pics? Do you believe Travis was aware? Because his eyes are open in those - I don't see how he couldn't know.
I'm on the fence about weather they had sex that day BTW.

Not only does it matter, but I think it's key for developing motive. Consider how quickly she kills Travis after he threatens to EXPOSE her (don't we wish we knew for what!). I am not saying that was her only motive, but not even a week goes by after he sends that text that he ends up dead.

-------------
I have a feeling as to what but I'm sure I cant write it out here, would get in trouble. I think I can say pay close attention real close to all nude photos of her body. I hope I dont get time out..watch!!!:seeya:

IIRC, It is ILLEGAL to skateboard anywhere around those stores. They never let kids skateboard on that property.

This is a very upscale area. The kids who skateboard go to SkateBoard Parks OR hang out around the homes they live in. None of the local rich kids would have any interest in turning Jodi's tag upside down.

And none of them would be carrying a screwdriver ....

This is just one of my thought tangents.

I agree that she had to have done a quick wash down in the house. But for the life of me I can't imagine her showing up at Ryan's without having a real shower after all this. And of course done her makeup.

Does anyone know if she showered as soon as she got to Ryan's?

It is quite possible she stopped somewhere between Mesa and West Jordan, perhaps even checked into a motel (paying cash) to freshen up, do her hair and make up before meeting RB. I cannot imagine she showed up at his house, after hours on the road, in those pigtails or her hair all crimped from being wet and drying that way. She was, after all, hours late arriving to see him, and with the time she likely would have left Travis' house there was a large gap.

MOO

:waitasec:
Did you watch the videos I posted in the links or read what I wrote?
I did. Did I miss something?
The tape ended when Juan was asking Flores and was objected to.
The second link was to pics on Huf Post pics, right?

SORRY TIGER - brain is in slow gear tonight. I'm listening to part 2 now. duh to me.

There was a recent case local to me in which the guy drove from Las Vegas to N. CA to murder his parents and turned his phone off for that period of time. It was major evidence in convicting him...

Instead of buy a gas can I would have been buying an extra phone charger to go through the desert. She's in a rental. All she had to do was call for help. Bet the charger would have been cheaper, too.

No disagreement...

I have attempted, unsuccessfully, to obtain photos of that Hastings Ranch Starbuck's from prior to 2009.

But if you want to make your case all the way up to the level of evidentiary admissibility, you'd have to find photos and individuals to testify that the parking lot was configured differently at that time than it is now.

Personally, I strongly doubt it. I have no reason whatsoever -- other than the word of a lying torture-murderess -- to believe that there were concrete "cinder block" parking bumpers in use at that time.

I'd need a credible witness to testify to it before I'd lend it any credence at all.

Yes I quite agree. My point was to suggest Google and it's eyes in the sky are handy but unreliable. Add that to totally unreliable testimony and you have a whole load of nothing! Skaters... pfft.

What's more, things can change in 4.5 years.

Were there concrete ("cinder block") bumpers on June 3, 2008?

Maybe; maybe not.

True. We don't know when these pics were taken. However, my parents live about 10 minutes away from Pasadena. The Google maps aerial of their house is at least 5 years old. I can tell by the cars parked in front. I live in Northern California and the pics of my house are at least 4 years old. I don't think Google maps is very up to date.

I think so too. She made the dishwasher statement "on the fly" but she was quick to retract at the next opportunity she had because she realized that she couldn't have remembered putting it in the dishwasher because she was supposed to have been in the "fog". Kind of like the gun was/wasn't loaded and did/did not have a holster...

moo

I think a lot of her statements were changed once her "psychologist" suggested the PTSD defense. She seemed to have a much better memory earlier on.

-------------
I have a feeling as to what but I'm sure I cant write it out here, would get in trouble. I think I can say pay close attention real close to all nude photos of her body. I hope I dont get time out..watch!!!:seeya:

curiosity piqued... :waitasec:

This is just one of my thought tangents.

I agree that she had to have done a quick wash down in the house. But for the life of me I can't imagine her showing up at Ryan's without having a real shower after all this. And of course done her makeup.

Does anyone know if she showered as soon as she got to Ryan's?

According to Jodi she just took a Costco shower alia bottles of water from her trunk after killing Travis. Right

Agree. After seeing the photos of that shopping area, it is laughable to think this is where she places these practical joke playing skateboarders. I have also seen many signs in these types of venues prohibiting skateboarding, and have never seen any skateboarders outside a Starbuck's.

:silly:

True. We don't know when these pics were taken. However, my parents live about 10 minutes away from Pasadena. The Google maps aerial of their house is at least 5 years old. I can tell by the cars parked in front. I live in Northern California and the pics of my house are at least 4 years old. I don't think Google maps is very up to date.

Street View, once captured/mapped, is not frequently updated.

The satellite views are updated more frequently, but vary from region to region.

According to Jodi she just took a Costco shower alia bottles of water from her trunk after killing Travis. Right

Ewwww if she didnt shower other than the Cosco water! Remember Ryan burns said he touched her vag! Area

Not only does it matter, but I think it's key for developing motive. Consider how quickly she kills Travis after he threatens to EXPOSE her (don't we wish we knew for what!). I am not saying that was her only motive, but not even a week goes by after he sends that text that he ends up dead.
I agree that this had a lot to do with the murder. He threatened to expose her lies and called her a sociopath...she couldn't have that, after all, lying is her way of life and how dare anyone challenge her or threaten her. That's not the way it's supposed to go. No one's figured her out before and it's not going to happen now. If her exposed whatever it is she had done, her other potential 'marks' at PPL would find out and they'd all turn against her. Then what would she do where would she go.

I thinks that's why she made the phone sex tape...to use as leverage or blackmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member