Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
k Originally Posted by JusticeJunkie
I keep wondering what was going through her mind when she was driving to Travis' murder.

She had her phone turned off - no one to talk to but herself.
Did she sing? Was she remembering the times she and Travis shared? Was she fine tuning her murder plan? Was she even nervous?
I can't wrap my brain around this woman.

=============================================

ITA, J.Junkie & JRS --

Our JJ sees a person he/she cannot understand -- and we all know why: It's a "takes one to know one" kind of thing, and JJ is just NOT one, so JJ is just out there somewhere wondering about this thing that is incomprehensible. You're right, JJ -- JA is this thing we hope never to have to know or figure out, espcially if our life were in that person's hands as poor Travis' was. Bless your sweet soul, JJ.

JRS, you are able to pin her down pretty well, IMO. Cold, calculating, single-minded and just plain mean.

I think she went smiling all the way there. She had a plan -- IF she felt like it, IF she wanted to give TA a break, IF she was feeling a little bit generous, she might let him live through that night -- as long as he would ditch that dayam Mimi right now, and if he takes her Cancun ticket & gives it to the woman who deserves to go -- to Jodi. Jodi, the one who loves him more than anyone ever has, the one who has given him all her love secrets and special sexy treatment. The one who taught him everything about sex because he knew nothing. On his knees he will plead with her & tell her how stupid & sorry he is for breaking up with her. If he doesn't, she won't give him much time to regret it. Either way Jodi wins and has control of all of it, and that is what is the most important thing of all. She is in charge.

This "in charge" business must stop. And now. :furious:

BBM Awesome post, I agree. She must be stopped.

Thank you. I see the pics, but where is it from? TIA

It was put together by the Det from Yreka to show Colombo (rental car guy)

Columbo picked # 5 jodie arias and said she had blonde hair on 6-2-08.

Updating krowdcat's timeline:

<snip>

April 2008 - Burns testified that he first met Arias at a PrePaid Legal convention in Oklahoma in April 2008. A few weeks after that initial meeting, Burns and Arias were chatting on the phone three to five times a week.

<snip>

He did testify that it was April 2008, but it was actually March 2008 at the Oklahoma PPL convention - I believe it was March 15

Thanks - So the Evidentiary Hearing will be at 12:15 p.m. Central Time and will be televised by HLN?

I do remember, but every online video I have found has no volume - I listen to radio shows online everyday but for some reason, I cannot find a live stream for this trial that has VOLUME.....Thanks again.

Buy iluv speakers. They plug in and are awesome.

Also, this text was not on May 10 - I believe it was May 26:

"Why don't you have him come and f--k you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect."

The May 10 date comes from an erroneous Huffington Post article. I believe that information was erroneously stated in one of the pleadings, which is probably where Huffington Post got it. However, during testimony it was revealed that this text was sent on May 26.

To help with the question as to what is shown in the "foot picture" and the "dragging picture" respectively and how I think the camera changed position in between, I decided to go a little creative with the picture of the floorplan.

For reference, by foot picture I mean this one with JA's foot in it:

http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q650/tabularasa6/ja27_zps870003b5.jpg

And the second dragging picture is the one where people upthread were wondering what is shown in there, whether the white line is the baseboard or the threshold between the carpet and the tile and so on:

http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q650/tabularasa6/ja29_zps972487d2.jpg

I took the picture of the floorplan to show how I think the camera was positioned in each of those pictures. Mind you, I make no guarantees on scale, or where exactly along the hallway this is taking place. This is just a rough illustration on where I think the camera, JA and TA were in relation to each other. The yellow-ish area is everything that would be in the frame of the picture, everything that is not yellow would be out of the frame.

Basically, I think the camera got spun around in between the pictures, maybe from Jodi hitting it with her foot as she was dragging Travis along the hall.
In the first picture, the foot picture, the camera is pointing down the hallway towards the bedroom.

hx8br5.jpg

Then it got spun around almost ninety degrees and the next picture is actually taken with the camera almost facing the wall. It was taken at a point when Jodi had already moved past the camera, so she would be to the right of the frame and was in the process of dragging Travis through the frame, so to speak. The horizontal white stripe is the baseboard (is that what you call the line where wall and floor meet?), and the blood-covered object to the left would be Travis' shoulder or part of his upper body.

14si7hk.jpg

Again, I make no guarantees on angles or the accuracy of the positioning. I actually think now that in the second picture, the camera was not angled directly at the wall like I illustrated above, but still a little towards the bedroom area, but I hope this is able to convey roughly what I think happened in between the two pictures.

Butt..
In the second photo (Dragging)... There is a verticle white object that looks like a door that opens/closes over the moulding or (horizontal white stripe object).

To me
It looks like the back of a black shoe.. walking toward the left. The light part on the top right of the dark area seems to be an angled heel portion of a sole.. Like a runner's shoe. In this photo it's as if the person is at the part of a step with the heel up near a door (White verticle object) while the other foot is stepped forward. (Not in the photo)
I agree, as posted by someone before, my apologies I do not recall who posted, but I do not see any photos where there is a metal floor moulding where tile ends and carpet begins....

"Why don't you have him come and f--k you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect."

The May 10 date comes from an erroneous Huffington Post article. I believe that information was erroneously stated in one of the pleadings, which is probably where Huffington Post got it. However, during testimony it was revealed that this text was sent on May 26.

That makes sense in the initial LE interview with Mimi, she said TA had called JA a week or so prior becuae he caught her hacking into one of his email or Facebook accounts and confronted her about it.

Buy iluv speakers. They plug in and are awesome.

The speakers in my laptop work fine for all other videos/youtube/radio online but for some reason, this trial online has no volume. Your help is greatly appreciated though and we will find Justice for Travis.

Only Jodi knows for sure..One thing I am sure of is that she planned to drop him in the shower, but he fought for his life. It would have been a lot cleaner of a crime if Trav didn't fight back. She ended up having a lot more evidence to deal with than she'd planned for and then panicked/left. I like to think that Travis helped 'catch' her by fighting for his life.

I can't even begin to imagine how she would not think Travis would fight for his life. But, admittedly, I also can't place myself anywhere close to the same mindset as this cold, psychopathic, sadistic killer. Would be an act of futility to even try, imo.

He did testify that it was April 2008, but it was actually March 2008 at the Oklahoma PPL convention - I believe it was March 15

Thanks, I'll let krowdkat know the next time I update her timeline.

And I'll listen to the trial testimony to make certain of the date of the f--k you in the woods text.

I listened for but didn't hear a date of the phone recording. Do you know the date? I may have just missed it but will listen again.

Thanks, I'll let krowdkat know the next time I update her timeline.

And I'll listen to the trial testimony to make certain of the date of the f--k you in the woods text.

I listened for but didn't hear a date of the phone recording. Do you know the date? I may have just missed it but will listen again.

The phone recording was definitely May 10, 2008

The speakers in my laptop work fine for all other videos/youtube/radio online but for some reason, this trial online has no volume. Your help is greatly appreciated though and we will find Justice for Travis.

You can use headphones. I have a laptop but use my ipad more! Because I can use blue tooth wireless headphones.

I was curious as to what trials this incompetent has been an "expert" witness for in the past. I googled for a while yesterday but couldn't find anything. Anybody know?

I also noticed he was wearing a wedding band. Is he married? :what:

Are you talking about jack the quack shrink or Jose Baez the atty that defended a baby killer

It was put together by the Det from Yreka to show Colombo (rental car guy)

Columbo picked # 5 jodie arias and said she had blonde hair on 6-2-08.

Thank you, Meemaw. I found the line-up in Mendes' testimony. Possibly I was distracted the first time around :)

True. We don't know when these pics were taken. However, my parents live about 10 minutes away from Pasadena. The Google maps aerial of their house is at least 5 years old. I can tell by the cars parked in front. I live in Northern California and the pics of my house are at least 4 years old. I don't think Google maps is very up to date.
They are a little more current, but still out of date in my area in the Bay Area. Based on the changes in landscaping surrounding my house, they were about 6 months out of date.

Thanks, Minor. Hope I made all the corrections properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234