Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did y'all hear Lisa's testimony? He was all over her like white on rice! Even kept touching her butt. Awkward, my foot.

That is NOT just what she said...and I've pointed it out before. Others and myself have even transcribed her testimony. She said a lot of things...and clarified even more. And this is from an email she wrote less than 24 hours after Travis' then roommate told her Travis was cheating on her. She clarified her testimony to include:

Travis would NOT KISS HER. She had to initiate physical contact.
She did NOT feel pressured sexually. She made it adamantly clear.

Please take into account all her testimony and not just what the defense questioned her on. The cross and follow up jury questions are much clearer and much, much more fair to Travis.

IMO JA has told herself so many lies she actually believes them and expects everyone else to believe them too. Even those lucky people who have excellent recall could not have recalled every single detail of every single encounter they have ever had. Sorry I am not buying any of this. I was aghast that she would even remotely think anyone would believe this incredulous tale of woe.

Ah to be young again. Touching my behind is a prerequisite to going out with me.

I don't buy for a moment in time, the braids, pigtails, the tie her up tie him up this is not a girl that was uncomfortable with anything except being told No. She even dated Vampires, Unicorns and Jimmy Hoffa before Travis..

I must have heard a different Lisa testify then. They kissed, but she wanted him to kiss her. He didn't want to push Lisa but she was wanting more. Lisa was ticked at Travis because she had heard (from a nosey roommate) that he had cheated on her. She wrote an email to him less than 24 hours after finding out that information and wrote every thing that she could think of against him. Think teenage anger at a "bad" boyfriend. Lisa also said that she was wrong in her assumptions as she was young and immature. Travis fixed what she "fussed" about. Travis touched her butt once without her permission, the other times Lisa wanted him to.

I must have heard a different Lisa testify then. They kissed, but she wanted him to kiss her. He didn't want to push Lisa but she was wanting more. Lisa was ticked at Travis because she had heard (from a nosey roommate) that he had cheated on her. She wrote an email to him less than 24 hours after finding out that information and wrote every thing that she could think of against him. Think teenage anger at a "bad" boyfriend. Lisa also said that she was wrong in her assumptions as she was young and immature. Travis fixed what she "fussed" about. Travis touched her butt once without her permission, the other times Lisa wanted him to.

Yes that is exactly what she said.

thanks.

He in fact would pull back because he did not want Lisa to think he was pushing her. However with Jodi Arias you dont have to push a ball that is already rolling down hill at full speed.:floorlaugh:

I missed that. What was Juan referring to?

thanks

I think (emphasize think) that defense asked her basically a yes or no question, and she answered with a no and then attemped to ramble on and prosecution objected saying already answered, or not within the scope of the question. Nurmi said 'she hasn't even said anything yet' or something like that and Juan said "except NO". (meaning she had already answered).

No idea what the underlying thing being discussed was.

Here is the updated trial schedule (as of recess of trial today):

2/6/2013 10:30 Trial
2/6/2013 10:30 Evidentiary Hearing

2/11/2013 10:30 Trial
2/12/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 13:30 Evidentiary Hearing

What hearing is tomorrow?

I missed that. What was Juan referring to?

thanks

When DT said "she hasn't answered yet" JM said "She said no" That's what I heard, because JA answered "no" and then tried to add more info and JM was objecting to her going on after she answered "no" already.

Most men don't come on that strong unless they have been given lots of come on signals. And if she didn't like it, she would have stopped it...well unless she thought she could get something out of it, like a boyfriend, so who was using who?

Her wringing her hands and acting like a pathetic little weakling is getting old. She is just so full of lies and she acts like she knows what she is talking about as she spews the lies. Yesterday as she went off on the bla bla bla of her relationships, she said Chico is south of Sacramento, which is not true. Everybody who lives in northern California knows Chico is north of Sacramento, especially if she lived in Yreka, they are all closely connected to I-5, but she didn't even flinch as she said it. I think she's just making it up as she goes along. And I'm not buying her embarrassment talking about her sex lies. If that gigantic bottle of K-Y was hers, she isn't embarrassed by anything.

I hope for justice for Travis.

I seriously doubt that Lisa was giving Travis those signals. She was TOTALLY innocent of sex.

I mean seriously? We are now saying Lisa "asked for it"? Travis came on REALLY strong to her and she read him the riot act! She did not encourage his advances at all and in fact, broke up with him over it!

Argghagrggghh! I'm banning myself again. Buh bye.

I gotta get outta here.

I think this cross examination is going to be tricky. It is like trying to cross exam a 'rape victim' without looking like a bully. I hope Juan doesn't fall into her trap. :mad:

that's what I was thinking too. By the looks of it though, he might have a long weekend to prepare for it, and I'm sure he will do the right thing. I don't think the bullying will help with her though.

I wonder if having her on the stand for what will be 3 days, including tomorrow, will humanize her too much to the jurors? Will they feel like they know her? A few days ago, I thought, as a hail mary they will have to put her on the stand to save her life. I think that might actually work now too.

Right now, nothing scheduled on this case for the weeks of the 18th and the 25th.

Most men don't come on that strong unless they have been given lots of come on signals. And if she didn't like it, she would have stopped it...well unless she thought she could get something out of it, like a boyfriend, so who was using who?

Her wringing her hands and acting like a pathetic little weakling is getting old. She is just so full of lies and she acts like she knows what she is talking about as she spews the lies. Yesterday as she went off on the bla bla bla of her relationships, she said Chico is south of Sacramento, which is not true. Everybody who lives in northern California knows Chico is north of Sacramento, especially if she lived in Yreka, they are all closely connected to I-5, but she didn't even flinch as she said it. I think she's just making it up as she goes along. And I'm not buying her embarrassment talking about her sex lies. If that gigantic bottle of K-Y was hers, she isn't embarrassed by anything.

I hope for justice for Travis.

I caught that too.

Here is the updated trial schedule (as of recess of trial today):

2/6/2013 10:30 Trial
2/6/2013 10:30 Evidentiary Hearing

2/11/2013 10:30 Trial
2/12/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 13:30 Evidentiary Hearing

They moved the hearing to Thursday at 10:30

Really then that would be next mon.

Nurmi wants to leave these jurors on the note dissociated from her crime which means a whole lot more dragging out:banghead:

There will be court tomorrow though. Are you going Katie?

imo

Really then that would be next mon.

Nurmi wants to leave these jurors on the note dissociated from her crime which means a whole lot more dragging out:banghead:

Is there no court tomorrow? I thought I heard her say no court Thursday.
I was fixing dinner and trying to listen to the trial.

Thanks to anyone who can fill me in. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member