Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no court thurs. lets drag this out even longer

I don't like that. I want the long weekend to end with Juan, and I can see Nurmi dragging this out even more knowing that.

ETA Said that wrong, but you guys know what I mean. lol

I seriously doubt that Lisa was giving Travis those signals. She was TOTALLY innocent of sex.

I mean seriously? We are now saying Lisa "asked for it"? Travis came on REALLY strong to her and she read him the riot act! She did not encourage his advances at all and in fact, broke up with him over it!

Argghagrggghh! I'm banning myself again. Buh bye.

I gotta get outta here.

Respectfully...Lisa said on redirect that she was immature/unknowledgable the first time she dated TA. After they got back together she said she was a willing partner even in the butt grabbing as long as it was not in public. I don't read anyone here saying L "asked for it". JMO:)

If she is trying to make him out to be the a aggressor and her future batterer and abuser, she is failing, imo.

She pretty much described sex and dating as we know it today. Sometimes awkward and uncomfortable, maybe a little risqué. Sometimes embarrassing. But I didnt hear any thing that made him seem like a rapist, imo.

I must have heard a different Lisa testify then. They kissed, but she wanted him to kiss her. He didn't want to push Lisa but she was wanting more. Lisa was ticked at Travis because she had heard (from a nosey roommate) that he had cheated on her. She wrote an email to him less than 24 hours after finding out that information and wrote every thing that she could think of against him. Think teenage anger at a "bad" boyfriend. Lisa also said that she was wrong in her assumptions as she was young and immature. Travis fixed what she "fussed" about. Travis touched her butt once without her permission, the other times Lisa wanted him to.

Oh. Well I guess Lisa is just another harlot. Poor Travis. All these Jezebels vying for his virtue.

See, I heard her say she was uncomfortable and DID feel pressured by TA.

And also, I read her blog before it went private. She seemed to harbor some bad feelings there. But now I know it was just her.... "fussing". Silly women and their rules about being groped! Wacky stuff.

But let's blame our sister women. Poor men aren't match for our feminine wiles.

OMG!!! This woman on HLN just said, "We saw a very innocent Jodi on the stand today!" I don't know whether to :floorlaugh: or :furious:!!!

Is there no court tomorrow? I thought I heard her say no court Thursday.
I was fixing dinner and trying to listen to the trial.

Thanks to anyone who can fill me in. :)

No court Thursday but the hearing is at 10:30. Also no court next Thursday.

Oh. Well I guess Lisa is just another harlot. Poor Travis. All these Jezebels vying for his virtue.

See, I heard her say she was uncomfortable and DID feel pressured by TA.

And also, I read her blog before it went private. She seemed to harbor some bad feelings there. But now I know it was just her.... "fussing". Silly women and their rules about being groped! Wacky stuff.

But let's blame our sister women. Poor men aren't match for our feminine wiles.

No one has said or implied that....go back and read.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Why does she clasp her hands in front of her when the jury enters or exits? Is she a VonTrapp family singer?

Ackkkkkkkk!! Don't even think it, GobBluth, or she'll burst into her prison prize winning "O Holy Night." GMAB, Jodi.

Anybody think she scored any points with the jury today?? :furious:

Below are the videos of court for Lisa's testimony. Special thanks goes to tawnidilly for posting these onto youtube for all of us to enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJGHZwytYTk"]Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 11. Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKBsZ3Ji0g"]Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 11. Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEteFpLXnuU"]Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 11. Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

i don't know about 1813 but nobody put a ring on it. jmo

That is just sad. :(.

Right up there with aspirin as birth control. "Just hold it between your knees".

Women are *advertiser censored* and men are "just being men".

Sickening.

that's what I was thinking too. By the looks of it though, he might have a long weekend to prepare for it, and I'm sure he will do the right thing. I don't think the bullying will help with her though.

I wonder if having her on the stand for what will be 3 days, including tomorrow, will humanize her too much to the jurors? Will they feel like they know her? A few days ago, I thought, as a hail mary they will have to put her on the stand to save her life. I think that might actually work now too.

Well, they are getting to 'know' her. But do they like her? And do they believe her? Her virginal act is a bit much, imo.

Are they going to buy her 'victim' act?

if they had any evidence of these sexual encounters, they would have showed them, right? emails/texts/vm

Well, then can we establish at what point we are "justified" in labeling another woman as "*advertiser censored*" or "*advertiser censored*"?

Then, at least, we have clear parameters so we know who is deserving of these lovely epithets.

See, I thought this was a murder trial.

ITA but the defense is bringing up the words *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored* and 3-hole wonder over and over again that the Victim (Travis) told someone else in an email when trying to break up with JA.. defense is steering away from the 'murder' to save her life.. unfortunately it's their job to trash the victim in any way they can to help their client..
this truly hurts our ears too ;)

What did she order from Starbucks? Did she go in or did she go through the drive-thru?
Did she get a grande or a venti? Whip or no whip? Regular milk or soy?

She had a latte Travis had Chai tea.

No court Thursday but the hearing is at 10:30. Also no court next Thursday.

Pardon my tantrum $&(@:$($():$$:&/:furious:-/);)$&:mad:&$:furious:$??¿(,;;@"'!!!

I'm working out of town Mon- Wed next week. :furious:

How did that wink sneak in there? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members