Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my tantrum $&(@:$($():$$:&/:furious:-/);)$&:mad:&$:furious:$??¿(,;;@"'!!!

I'm working out of town Mon- Wed next week. :furious:

How did that wink sneak in there? Lol

Reschedule KatieCool - next week Juan's going to be getting to the bottom of all of this with our little miss innocent!
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

She had a latte Travis had Chai tea.

Not that time, Silly. (Kidding) Yes the Chai Tea time was before. This is about the time she got gas and went to Starbucks before heading home, but she forgot to mention which coffee she got.

:panic:

I remember listening to Lisa testify. What I got out of it was she was very naïve. And she initiated the first kiss. I also remember her saying she wanted him to continue and he stopped.
I also remember her telling the defense attorney the answer is yes but its out of context.

I do not remember her in any way shape or from feeling like he pressured her or she felt like a victim.

I dont think she felt violated by travis.

Oh. Well I guess Lisa is just another harlot. Poor Travis. All these Jezebels vying for his virtue.

See, I heard her say she was uncomfortable and DID feel pressured by TA.

And also, I read her blog before it went private. She seemed to harbor some bad feelings there. But now I know it was just her.... "fussing". Silly women and their rules about being groped! Wacky stuff.

But let's blame our sister women. Poor men aren't match for our feminine wiles.

I don't think that's really fair. No one said Lisa pressured him or that she was a jezebel, but Lisa herself said that Travis was very respectful and that as their relationship progressed Travis never did anything she didn't welcome or initiate.

This is not a male vs. female issue -- males can be sexually and physically abused, manipulated and coerced, just like females can.

Compare and contrast Lisa's statements about TA and JA's statements . .

Lisa got angry @ TA for not controlling his biological response to her kiss
JA did not stop TA because she didn't want him to feel rejected

I remember listening to Lisa testify. What I got out of it was she was very naïve. And she initiated the first kiss. I also remember her saying she wanted him to continue and he stopped.
I also remember her telling the defense attorney the answer is yes but its out of context.

I do not remember her in any way shape or from feeling like he pressured her or she felt like a victim.

I dont think she felt violated by travis.

i was under the impression that he wanted to get very serious - married - and she didn't want that serious of a relationship then because she was only 19

Reschedule KatieCool - next week Juan's going to be getting to the bottom of all of this with our little miss innocent!
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

I wish. I'm part of a teaching team at a seminar with nearly 100 participants
And I'm offering a special side class...believe me if I could, I would. Thank God for DVRs!

Anyone else concerned about how all of this will affect the males on the jury?

At first I thought it was going to be an advantage for her. I assumed that a few would find her attractive and would sympathize with her.

But it might backfire on her if she tries to act like a victim of 'date rape.' Her cloak of innocence, and her phony claims of embarrassment, and pretending like she was forced to give him oral sex, all of that might really bother these men.

My son's best friend was falsely accused of date rape when he was a freshman in college. The girl eventually admitted to lying and the charges were dropped. But he was arrested and out on bond, and his life was ruined for a couple of years before that happened.

I think many men FEAR that kind of accusation. JMO

I have a question... did the Hughes' know that Jodi and Travis were having sex? under their roof? I just can't seem to recall whether they knew at the time, or only found out after the fact.

i was under the impression that he wanted to get very serious - married - and she didn't want that serious of a relationship then because she was only 19

I remember her saying that too.

I was just trying to remember if he tried to get her to do something sexual she didn't want to and my memory just didn't come up with anything. Seems like at the end with the jury questions she turned a little red and said no it was just making out.

:furious:
I have a question... did the Hughes' know that Jodi and Travis were having sex? under their roof? I just can't seem to recall whether they knew at the time, or only found out after the fact.

Wow I seriously doubt it...that would have been an obvious "do not pass Go" card for them in terms of Jodi.

:what:

Respectfully, Frayed, very often you and I agree but not on this. This isn't about blaming women or bashing feminine sexuality. This is about putting all of Lisa's testimony into context. She stated she did not feel pressured to have sex, she did not feel uncomfortable with Travis, she pursued certain aspects of the relationship herself because he would not. She clarified she'd felt pressured by Travis getting erections when they were kissing - not by Travis himself. It certainly doesn't equate to her being a harlot but neither does it equate to Travis being the sex-addicted player some are attempting to paint him into with absolutely ONLY Jodi's word for it - and a few photos we also have no context for.

It isn't about sanctifying or demonizing Travis. It's about getting to the truth. We know Jodi to be a liar based on a lot of evidence and testimony already presented. Yet we have Mimi, Lisa, Chris et al. to learn of Travis from. To discount their testimony seems pointless to me unless one only wants to accept her version of events. JMO

Thank you for your respectful reply. :)

But I am seeing this common denominator here, and it is that Travis was a bit aggressive sexually. Not just from Jodi, but Lisa put it out there(although she tried to soften some of it later) , too.

It worries me that I keep reading comments about "buying the cow when the milk is free", or how even though Travis portrayed himself as a devout Mormon, he simply couldn't control himself when he was offered sex and that isn't HIS fault, but the fault of the temptress woman!

C'mon ladies! Travis doesn't have to be perfect or saintly to be a victim. :(.

Saying that men only "sin" when led astray by some Jezebel is insulting to our entire gender! And I guarantee you that every woman who has been pawed, fondled or raped will agree.

I know I do not feel like I am to blame for some of the unwelcomed attentions I have received in my life, although there were times I bought the old "well, she musta asked for it" party line.

Luckily, I am smarter now and I know that unlike a previous poster said, sometimes men DO come on strong even if a woman doesn't encourage it.

:(

Ackkkkkkkk!! Don't even think it, GobBluth, or she'll burst into her prison prize winning "O Holy Night." GMAB, Jodi.

Anybody think she scored any points with the jury today?? :furious:

I'm a little concerned about the males

Lisa's testimony under oath was that she never felt pressured to have sex with Travis, right?

She called her a perpetual victim of domestic violence. :sick:

In JA's delusional mind maybe :furious:
Kind of reminds me of Betty Broderick; different circumstances but the same frame of delusional mind.. convinced herself "her 'man' did her wrong" Defense.. frustrating!
I believe that most men just don't understand their being verbally abusive can actually 'harm'.. that is if their women have never been taught "sticks and stones"..
JMO

I cant change my Monday schedule for next week :furious: Bet that will be Day 1 of Cross :pullhair::anguish:

Weren't the Hughes' (Chris and Skye) the ones that told TA never to bring her to their home again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member