Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else concerned about how all of this will affect the males on the jury?

NO ONE implied anything about Lisa. That is what you are missing. No ONE is implying TA couldn't control himself either.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Oh. Well I guess Lisa is just another harlot. Poor Travis. All these Jezebels vying for his virtue.

See, I heard her say she was uncomfortable and DID feel pressured by TA.

And also, I read her blog before it went private. She seemed to harbor some bad feelings there. But now I know it was just her.... "fussing". Silly women and their rules about being groped! Wacky stuff.

But let's blame our sister women. Poor men aren't match for our feminine wiles.

Perhaps a break would be wise, especially for me after reading this response. I really don't appreciate being told or it implied that I am wrong in what I heard during testimony.

Not to worry mods, after this I am giving myself a time out.

that's what I was thinking too. By the looks of it though, he might have a long weekend to prepare for it, and I'm sure he will do the right thing. I don't think the bullying will help with her though.

I wonder if having her on the stand for what will be 3 days, including tomorrow, will humanize her too much to the jurors? Will they feel like they know her? A few days ago, I thought, as a hail mary they will have to put her on the stand to save her life. I think that might actually work now too.

Since she is the defendant and has been on the stand for so long the Judge probably gave Juan an extra day to prepare his case. I dont think it is warranted though and he is rearing to go.

Like I said if she was a male there would be no mention of bullying. He should treat her like what she is..........a pathological liar who heinously and vicious murdered a human being.:furious: The very thought that some may expect him to coddle this makes me puke.

It may save her life but it wont change the conviction imo. She already has a one up on male defendants anyway. Not only is she female but she is white and somewhat attractive. Juan will bring it back in focus pronto when he steps up to cross examine her. He will confront her with the facts and her lies will not mesh with the truth or the evidence.

I actually think her droning on with no emotion and blaming anyone and everyone that breathed the same air she did could backfire on her. If I was a juror my eyes would have glazed over these past two days of nothings.

She sure is a sociopath though who never will take responsibility for her own actions.

IMO

OMG!!! This woman on HLN just said, "We saw a very innocent Jodi on the stand today!" I don't know whether to :floorlaugh: or :furious:!!!

She called her a perpetual victim of domestic violence. :sick:

Does anyone know if there are limitations as to how long Jean can have for his cross? Can he drag it out for several days?

ITA but the defense is bringing up the words *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored* and 3-hole wonder over and over again that the Victim (Travis) told someone else in an email when trying to break up with JA.. defense is steering away from the 'murder' to save her life.. unfortunately it's their job to trash the victim in any way they can to help their client..
this truly hurts our ears too ;)

Oh ITA the defense "has" to bring it up. As gaggy as it it.

But what's our excuse for labeling other women as *advertiser censored*? We aren't involved in Jodi's defense. Why are we so gleeful in *advertiser censored* shaming her?

Why can't we just be happy to scream "murderer" at her? :waitasec:

Oh. Well I guess Lisa is just another harlot. Poor Travis. All these Jezebels vying for his virtue.

And also, I read her blog before it went private. She seemed to harbor some bad feelings there. But now I know it was just her.... "fussing". Silly women and their rules about being groped! Wacky stuff.

Lisa was uncomfortable and DID feel pressured and DID break up with him. But she got back together with him and even welcomed his affection including butt grabbing in private. What made her ultimately break up the second time is he wanted marriage and she said she was too young. Normal dating/relationship for someone who was 19 at the time.

:what:

Respectfully, Frayed, very often you and I agree but not on this. This isn't about blaming women or bashing feminine sexuality. This is about putting all of Lisa's testimony into context. She stated she did not feel pressured to have sex, she did not feel uncomfortable with Travis, she pursued certain aspects of the relationship herself because he would not. She clarified she'd felt pressured by Travis getting erections when they were kissing - not by Travis himself. It certainly doesn't equate to her being a harlot but neither does it equate to Travis being the sex-addicted player some are attempting to paint him into with absolutely ONLY Jodi's word for it - and a few photos we also have no context for.

It isn't about sanctifying or demonizing Travis. It's about getting to the truth. We know Jodi to be a liar based on a lot of evidence and testimony already presented. Yet we have Mimi, Lisa, Chris et al. to learn of Travis from. To discount their testimony seems pointless to me unless one only wants to accept her version of events. JMO

It may save her life but it wont change the conviction imo. She already has a one up on male defendants anyway. Not only is she female but she is white and somewhat attractive. Juan will bring it back in focus pronto when he steps up to cross examine her. He will confront her with the facts and her lies will not mesh with the truth or the evidence.

IMO
She isn't white. Both parents are of Latin decent.
Even if she was, there is a young, white, somewhat attractive woman on DR here already. It can happen. You are right...Juan is going to be all over this. He has a lot of statements from the defendant to work with.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone else concerned about how all of this will affect the males on the jury?

not really. I think it will become a wash. I guess a lot of it depends on their backgrounds. I think they will see that JA is not as innocent as she is saying, and I think they will also see that TA was not as innocent as he protrayed. I have been on the :fence: since the beginning about Travis and being sexually active before JA. But ultimately, I don't think it matters at all. She killed him. I just don't see how any of this is relevant. I guess we will see what she says tomorrow.

Ackkkkkkkk!! Don't even think it, GobBluth, or she'll burst into her prison prize winning "O Holy Night." GMAB, Jodi.

Anybody think she scored any points with the jury today?? :furious:

Not sure.. if the juror's remember seeing her junk all layed out in a photo (along with the KY) just hours before her slashing up her man.. ya never know :confused:

"Men don't come on that strong unless they have been given lots of signals".

Tell that to a rape victim.

But it's just me, inferring that. Mmmkay.

Initial example of his incipient "perversion".

I'm way behind... but I thought he flipped the visor down to use as sort of a rearview mirror to make sure nobody caught them. Not to get view of the action.

Pardon my tantrum $&(@:$($():$$:&/:furious:-/);)$&:mad:&$:furious:$??¿(,;;@"'!!!

I'm working out of town Mon- Wed next week. :furious:

How did that wink sneak in there? Lol

Well, you're just gonna have to call in sick ;)

Probably a good idea to stay on topic, no need to get in to gender bashing. IMHO

I really can't wait for Juan to step up and expose the truth.

Short answer: No

Long answer He!! no

To be fair . . .

1) JA alleges travis told her anal and oral sex were not seen as sinful in the eyes of the church (as no procreation could come of it - ie: no proof of premarital sex)
2) TA's friend told NG (during one of the first interviews w/TA's friends) that he knew that "he could see where all the (mormon) guys have thought about that" or something to that effect. . . . we had a major discussion about Semantics . . .

the answer is . . . . ideally a good Mormon man would never try to skirt around the letter of the law/word/scripture, etc. . . .

But the reality is . . . . there are Mormon men who do and they just don't tell on themselves and hope to keep their indescretions very private. . . .

This is what gives JA so much power over TA (IMO) . . . his reputation was so wrapped up in his life/work/ religion/finances/ church/ friends/ neighbors/ acquaintences/ meetings . . . everything - JA could prove TA was not living up to his claims and JA held proof (ie: photographs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC