Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is using the terms he came close...licking his lips. Can you imagine what these sex acts are going to sound like explained by her.

He had to restrain himself.... GAGGGGGGG

oh dear god, this is not a scene from mills and boon, we were on the bench, he licked his lips and looked at my lips, but we didn't kiss. WTF they were then in the elevator and he was "4inchs£ from her face, then licked lips again and said he wished she didn't have a boyfriend. he was restraining himself.

Jodi's thinks she SO sly quickly saying that Travis said he wished she didn't have a bf while licking his lips...because she KNEW that hearsay wasn't allowed but wanted everyone to hear how much he wanted her. :puke:

If she says TA forced himself on her in any way I'll, I'll...:furious:

Juan is on the hunt! She won't get anything by him.

juan.jpg

I want to reach out and give Tanisha a big hug. I can't believe she has to sit and listen to her brothers killer. Something isn't right with all this nonsense. Convict her already!

Is that Travis' brother in the courtroom today?

Jodi's arrogance, feelings of superiority, prejudices, aspirations for wealth and status, etc. are glaringly obvious. I hope that her attorneys realize that they are giving her the rope to hang herself. :moo:

He licked his lips?????? Jodi is soooo happy, so delighted she gets to talk about Travis, leaving no detail untouched. Hope she talks with this much relish about the actual slaughter

Objection-beyond the scope. It all is, JM. Painfully so.

I believe this whole diatribe we've listened to for 2 days (and probably will continue to hear until the defense rests) is a sad and pathetic effort to "normalize" Jodi and show that she was "wanted" and would have had numerous relationship options outside of Travis.

They'll never be able prove that Travis abused her or that she EVER acted in self defense the night he was killed.

They will try to convince the jury that Jodi is SO normal and SO wanted by men, that she would would have NO REASON to be jealous of Travis and NO REASON to kill him in a jealous rage.

To call this a longshot is a huge understatement....

I really hope you are right. Coupled with the casey anthony verdict and based on some comments I have seen here and a call I heard to Dr. Drew, I worry.

It just takes one or two people on the jury to sympathize with her or to believe her stories.

SouthPark is a recurring theme with Jodi. She bought Bobby Juarez SP tshirts and now this. I think in lieu of watching anymore of her testibaloney, I will commence South Park research. :seeya:

Just had flashbacks of the elevator sex scene in "Fatal Attraction".

Nurmi getting very irritated with Juan objecting constantly lol. I can hear it in his voice when he rephrases the question.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member