Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is this little thing that creeps out once in a while. I get the feeling that there is 0.006% of her that loves him (as I believe she still does in her I love you I hate you, you are not mine so dead is just how we will have to go with this)

and she feels microscopically bad for talking bad about him. She is "almost" causing the Attorney to have to pry the "bad" info from her. She is making him work for it a bit.

He asks and expects a certain answer as they might have talked about and now the tiny pang of guilt peeks in. As if Travis is standing there, looking at her, saying, "why are you doing this to me Jodi? Why?"
I think its ownership, not love. I don't believe she saw Travis as a human being who would one day marry and become a father. I think he was an object to her who got in the way of what she wanted most. JMO

Travis wouldn't kiss her after she had his schwang in her mouth, she had to kill him...sounds reasonable.

Ok lets see how this rolls and more likely a question for the males on the forum... (mind still on the words of her defense)

The 1st night TA is alone with JA, two days after JA claims a break up with her live-in/own home boyfriend and JA just met TA..

1st kiss leads to oral sex, would JA be considered a '*advertiser censored*' in men's eyes ??
TIA

that's why no one married her. if she did that on the first night, what has she done with other men. :moo:

Man! I just have to say that I am so disgusted! Travis didn't rape her or take advantage of her, FGS! Jodi is the really experienced one here, IMO.

Seems she just cast Daryl Brewer (sp?) aside as soon as she met someone to 'trade up' to.

Sorry, but this whole case is disgusting to me. Travis and his family derserve better than this.

This was very atypical behavior for TA, according to the testimony of the (credible) two women who dated him.

I don't buy it at ALL.

Mimi testified to his AWKWARD hugs. He was NOT a Don Juan, seducing and undressing our neophyte from Yreka.
:moo:

Lolololol Nurmi and Juan! "she hasn't gotten a word out of her mouth." Juan-I know. Judge-ask another question

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Did she just lie about anal?

She kept going back for more. WTF? She knew he enjoyed a BJ, she was willing to perform oral sex on him to make him happy, so what is her complaint??!!!

Will there be an unedited transcript of the testimony somewhere? HLN want to keep it clean and family friendly!!!

When is Nurmi going to get to the part where SHE BRUTALLY MURDERED HIM! I don't understand the point of going through every sexual encounter they had.

omg! I'm dying laughing over this!!!!:floorlaugh:

I'm having problems with the quote)

Did she grow a hymen again from the time I left to go to the doctor until now? This innocent crap makes me want to hurl.

Maybe she figured it worked for Travis? Everyone still thinks he was a virgin. She seemed to copy everything about Travis, like quoting Marianne Williamson, traveling, etc.

I think everything she does is "borrowed" from other people. She is void of her own personality.

At this point I was a little more comfortable with it. Good lord the virgin act is getting old.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members