Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Critical Critical Critical to me that she recalls details like what he was drinking one day. If she remembers that she BETTER remember exactly what happened, at what minute when she got the gun and knife out, where she had them, did she take it from her Grandparents house, did she shoot or stab first and was he crawling or did she drag him.

If you remember the Latte the Jury will be pissed if you don't remember how the gun got in your hand and where you put it afterwards.

Pissed will be an understatement.

I agree! If she tries to claim a black out the jury will not be happy. They have to sit through 3 days of her ramblings, they'll want some substance.
Another thing, the first way I can tell my 12 year old son is lying is too much detail in his story. He will say "actually" a lot, or "honestly". If there are any mothers of teenagers on the jury, they will see right through her lies.

I think it was her way of trying to take control of the situation, which I think is part of her MO.

I remember a classmate of mine in graduate school doing the equivalent. On the day she had to defend her Master's thesis she went to the room early and laid out home-made cookies and a cup of coffee for each of the professors who were to sit in judgement on her work. It was highly unusual, way out of line, and BTW, the profs were very unamused.

Agree. It really is fascinating to witness. Glad the profs were unamused lol

This post is for Floating. And thank you LotusPawprint for posting the link to that as I had not seen it before. I sometimes have to skip pages of posts because I get so far behind I can't catch up, and I am truly sorry I missed that one. It has an unbelievable 75 "thanks", which is remarkable, and shows how many people it touched.

Floating - I have no words to begin to describe how sorry I am for what you have been through in your life. I admire the courage that it took for you to put those words out there, and share the kind of pain you have endured. I wish you nothing but happiness in your life from this day forward. Please post here again as you have a wonderful way with words. I hope you write that book. Writing can be so cathartic.

I'm sending you warm hugs :hug: and positive thoughts.

Yes, they can because they are not sequstered. I went back to work on dark days when I was a juror.

Agree. Every non-sequestered jury I've served on has been allowed to work dark days.

Good morning. I just joined yesterday after lurking for a long time. There was something I was dying to say, but now forget what it was! Have been really enjoying reading here and have a few favorite posters whose comments are always really interesting/informative.

I do have to say that even though I’m old, I’m no prude by a long shot. However, I thought after yesterday that Nurmi became really despicable. Some of the details he asked were really only meant for shock value.

That’s all -- doubt I’ll actually post often. I’ve always noticed that when I’d like to say something it isn’t long before someone else says exactly what I was thinking.

Good Morning and Welcome :seeya: I sure hope you chime in.

She obviously likes to hear herself talk. I wonder if she practiced in her cell out loud going on and on and on?

Does she have a cell mate? You would think she would get on anyone's last nerve to be around her on a daily basis. I would think that would be grounds to move to a different cell block lol

Idk, I'm having serious second thoughts about the nature of this relationship from inception. I'm thinking you don't go from a swanky party at the MGM Grand to a *advertiser censored* in a car and a hook up at a cheap hotel off the freeway in Ehrenberg in what supposedly started as a "normal" relationship. jmo

We know the convention at the MGM happened. The other two "incidents" are just tales from Jodi.

Travis and Jodi didn't even date for very long and for part of that time they were living in different states. I don't think it really took him to long to figure out she wasn't marriage material.

does anyone remember the part about her driving to some girl for a confrontation? I missed this part...also still feel I noticed a major flutter between jodi's atty's when she mentioned

cage fighting, ultimate challenge, no holds barred....

she said this with such....I don't know...satisfaction?....did anyone else catch this?

And she can't say It traumatized me so I don't remember.. Apparently a certain kind of sex in a car in the park was stressful too yet we got every detail, who went first, who finished in how many minutes, if the sun was East or setting in the West, the park sprinklers came on 4.2 seconds into his part, which was 14.6 seconds after I pretended to like something, which was Wednesday October 1st just after 4:07pm because I had worked to 7:03pm the night before, I would have clocked out at 6:40pm but the cook I am seeing along with the manager tripped and dropped a grand slam breakfast that someone ordered at dinner time because you can do that at Denny's you can order breakfast around the clock, Isn't that weird? People think it's weird but it's not, it's kind of what we are known for, but we are not known for our shakes like strawberry, chocolate and vanilla in the silver iced tall shake holders like Bob's Big Boy is, some of us go there on Friday's to have a shake because ours are not as good. But the Bob's Big Boy people come to my Denny's for breakfast at 3:00pm because you can do that at Denny's.

OK KID SPILL THE MURDER DETAILS...

Yes, they can because they are not sequstered. I went back to work on dark days when I was a juror.

Thanks for the answer....at least they can do that....not sure if we were not allowed to because it was a Florida law or Judge Souds rule. Of course back then you could not hit a button and gets thousands of pages of info on a case so I guess keeping us away from employment was one of the main places we would talk aboout or hear what other were saying about the case per the 6:00 news

Rewatching some of yesterday's testimony...

Memo to Juan--when she concludes a long riff with "if that makes sense," perk your ears up because she's just told a whopper. It's definitely a verbal pattern of hers.

Also- love to see cross on her statement to the effect- "I stayed with Daryl for 4 1/2 years even though I knew I wasn't going to get what I wanted because I loved him and couldn't let go." Her words.

(Overlooking the fact that she was apparently so heartbroken she had moved on to Travis within days, while still living with this discarded long-term lover.)

does anyone remember the part about her driving to some girl for a confrontation? I missed this part...also still feel I noticed a major flutter between jodi's atty's when she mentioned

cage fighting, ultimate challenge, no holds barred....

she said this with such....I don't know...satisfaction?....did anyone else catch this?

Do you mean Gayle her friend on HLN News that said Jodi came to Denny's and sat with Gayle at the counter and the Manager came in to confront Jodi. The Manager was dating the Chef, and then Jodi was also, so the Manager confronted her.

See a pattern here with men...

I found Jodi talked faster Day 2. She is likely thinking I gotta get in what i can as time is drawing nigh :banghead: :floorlaugh:

I wonder if she's talking faster is to get more out to the jury? Juan can object all he wants,but you can't un ring that bell..

Wow, a health young man wanting to see how far he could get with a woman and she didn't say stop or no.

Rewatching some of yesterday's testimony...

Memo to Juan--when she concludes a long riff with "if that makes sense," perk your ears up because she's just told a whopper. It's definitely a verbal pattern of hers.

Also- love to see cross on her statement to the effect- "I stayed with Daryl for 4 1/2 years even though I knew I wasn't going to get what I wanted because I loved him and couldn't let go." Her words.

(Overlooking the fact that she was apparently so heartbroken she had moved on to Travis within days, while still living with this discarded long-term lover.)

also how "quick" it moved with Trais and then after his murder--she hopped on the next dude and ???? (can't even remember their names anymore) :fence:

And she can't say It traumatized me so I don't remember.. Apparently a certain kind of sex in a car in the park was stressful too yet we got every detail, who went first, who finished in how many minutes, if the sun was East or setting in the West, the park sprinklers came on 4.2 seconds into his part, which was 14.6 seconds after I pretended to like something, which was Wednesday October 1st just after 4:07pm because I had worked to 7:03pm the night before, I would have clocked out at 6:40pm but the cook I am seeing along with the manager tripped and dropped a grand slam breakfast that someone ordered at dinner time because you can do that at Denny's you can order breakfast around the clock, Isn't that weird? People think it's weird but it's not, it's kind of what we are known for, but we are not known for our shakes like strawberry, chocolate and vanilla in the silver iced tall shake holders like Bob's Big Boy is, some of us go there on Friday's to have a shake because ours are not as good. But the Bob's Big Boy people come to my Denny's for breakfast at 3:00pm because you can do that at Denny's.

OK KID SPILL THE MURDER DETAILS...

:great::rocker::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She obviously likes to hear herself talk. I wonder if she practiced in her cell out loud going on and on and on?

Does she have a cell mate? You would think she would get on anyone's last nerve to be around her on a daily basis. I would think that would be grounds to move to a different cell block lol

Now that would be justifiable homicide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member