Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone find it strange that JA claims to have had $10,000-$12,000 saved for a down payment on the house with Darryl? After all, she couldn't even pay the electrical bills etc in her shack with the previous guy she was living with etc etc. I call BS (again)

I would start by looking at the year (1990 - 2005) and the availability of credit cards where one could "transfer" balances or avail themselves up upwards of $15000 at a time or more. There was a series of years where cards came freely in the mail (and it was during this time) Mortgages were handed out like candy.

It would be very easy for her to write a 10 or $15k check to a mortgage company with one of the pre-printed checks that accompanied a new Credit Card (her or Bobby-Victor-Darryl-Matt) whoever we were up to.

Then look for a Bankruptcy a few years later as those things catch up to you fast on a Waitress Salary. About that time frame, I bought a car I happened to see in a similar manner, handed over $12000. with one of those checks and drove it off the lot, however once home, I transferred the money onto that card via my accounts. I just happened to be out and saw the SUV I wanted. I recall there was no interest and 3 months to start paying, I can't remember the details because I zero'd it out about 4 hours later. But I can see how a person could get in trouble with those.

Does anyone recall those checks in the mail with a new credit card. I have not seen them lately. But gathering 10k or 20k would not be hard to do then.

(sorry just commenting on some of this afternoon testimony):

she even trashes him by saying he was drinking caffeine.

:no:

This was almost seven years ago and yet she remembers she was drinking an iced latte.

I bet she has been working on her testimony for YEARS.

Thanks Bravo - the fact that she has been blabbering on for days now and not 1 juror has a question yet is very telling IMHO.

I think they may be afraid of her going on and on in the answer...she doesn't have a quick answer to anything at all----she always is making a short answer longer than need be :banghead:

I posted yesterday that I hope there are no jury questions in the basket at the end of her testimony. That would indicate how credible they found her.

I am positive that in her spiel about meeting Travis for the first time she used the words (paraphrasing here) "I didn't make a move then". I still have to go back and find it but that said it all for me.

I'm not sure how long I can stand to watch today but gonna give it a try.

I hear ya gonna try my best here too. I hope the basket is empty too until JM is done.

I have not read anything yet this morning but I did hear last night that court is dark Thursday and Friday.....so I have a question? Can the jurors work at their jobs when there is no court in AZ. I am asking that because I was on a jury trial wow like 20 years ago in Jax Fla .It was for a man that had robbed a restaurant after hours, thinking noone was there, unfortunately the manager was and walked in on the robbery and was shot and killed.....anyway the trial lasted about 2 weeks and the pay for jury duty was very minimal and if he were on the jury we were NOT allowed to work until the trial was over. As a juror I would have been extremely upset with all these dark days, late starting, breaks....ect...We started right at 9, had one 20 minute break before lunch, a one hour lunch and another 20 minute break in the afternoon. Just wondering...Thanks!

Yes, they can because they are not sequstered. I went back to work on dark days when I was a juror.

Does anyone find it strange that JA claims to have had $10,000-$12,000 saved for a down payment on the house with Darryl? After all, she couldn't even pay the electrical bills etc in her shack with the previous guy she was living with etc etc. I call BS (again)

Down payment? She didn't remember all the financing details from when they bought the house, she thinks it was 100% financed. I was sitting here listening and thinking "what about the $10,000-$12,000?". Where did that go?

She made it sound like she was doing great before she bought the house with Daryl. She had saved some money and life was wonderful but then the housing market tanked blah blah blah and she found out Daryl was a smoker and an alcoholic blah blah and then they couldn't keep up the payments. Then they made a "mutual" decision to let the house go to forclosure.

She made it out to be puppies and butterflies. Totally different than what Daryl testified to.

Tamiflu is not working! Again, I will be partially here. Back to the Dr. as quick as he calls and has an opening. It (the flu) is running rampant here. I don't even know what I missed yesterday. Off to read and catch up! Love you guys!

Arias-I'm a one guy at a time kind of girl :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
If i were to even believe it she does show they are at the very least back to back. IMO they overlapped. The ones we even know about.

This was almost seven years ago and yet she remembers she was drinking an iced latte.

Critical Critical Critical to me that she recalls details like what he was drinking one day. If she remembers that she BETTER remember exactly what happened, at what minute when she got the gun and knife out, where she had them, did she take it from her Grandparents house, did she shoot or stab first and was he crawling or did she drag him.

If you remember the Latte the Jury will be pissed if you don't remember how the gun got in your hand and where you put it afterwards.

Pissed will be an understatement.

and trashing him while speaking of the oral sex..."He definitely knew what he was doing" meaning this wasn't his first time....

Critical Critical Critical to me that she recalls details like what he was drinking one day. If she remembers that she BETTER remember exactly what happened, at what minute when she got the gun and knife out, where she had them, did she take it from her Grandparents house, did she shoot or stab first and was he crawling or did she drag him.

If you remember the Latte the Jury will be pissed if you don't remember how the gun got in your hand and where you put it afterwards.

amen sister!:rocker:

(can I also add that I am NOT looking forward to her "version" of events)

Tamiflu is not working! Again, I will be partially here. Back to the Dr. as quick as he calls and has an opening. It is running rampant here. I don't even know what I missed yesterday. Off to read and catch up! Love you guys!

Feel better. And everyone who is ill. I'm on Biaxin for Bronchitis which works quickly for me. Worst winter yet for illness here. Oh well on the bright side it afforded me much more time here and after this bout there is nothing left for me to get. Knock on wood.

Originally Posted by LotusPawprint
I'd like to play the game Vinnie P plays with his guests on HLN each afternoon:

Give me one word to describe JA's testimony this afternoon.

A noose.

Outlandish.

Just jumping off here. She remember's all sorts of dumb minute details but when it comes to Travis she suddenly turns into Finding Nemo's Dory. She stuttered and looked away when she spun her suicide and self defense lies. She looks away and sounds less confident when she does the Dory. Her body language shows she is lying! How does anyone find her believable????? It is soooooo obvious to me and I know I can't be the only one!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

omg...! :eek: :gasp:

I am just now watching what I missed (the entire portion after the afternoon break)

I. cannot. believe. what. I . am. hearing. and. seeing.

:thud:

isn't her atty creepy the way he has to get out details....and her "memory" loss.....:moo:

Good morning. I just joined yesterday after lurking for a long time. There was something I was dying to say, but now forget what it was! Have been really enjoying reading here and have a few favorite posters whose comments are always really interesting/informative.

I do have to say that even though I’m old, I’m no prude by a long shot. However, I thought after yesterday that Nurmi became really despicable. Some of the details he asked were really only meant for shock value.

That’s all -- doubt I’ll actually post often. I’ve always noticed that when I’d like to say something it isn’t long before someone else says exactly what I was thinking.

:welcome: :seeya: Stick around and when you remember you can tell us. If I could remember half of what I forget, then I could remember 3/4 of the stuff I try to remember.

omg...! :eek: :gasp:

I am just now watching what I missed (the entire portion after the afternoon break)

I. cannot. believe. what. I . am. hearing. and. seeing.

:thud:

So am I. Nurmi keeps asking her if Travis kept trying to smooch her. :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone. Looking forward to more testimony from the courtroom today, as gaggifying (my word) as it may be. I really feel that the defense is going to drag out their questioning for the entirety of the day, they want the jury to leave for the extended weeked with as 'good' an image of JA in their mind as they can. If they were to end direct and allow the beginning of cross, they take the chances of the jury stewing over the 'bad' JA images.

MOO

That could back fire because they will be giving JM all that time to work on his cross JMO

Good morning. I just joined yesterday after lurking for a long time. There was something I was dying to say, but now forget what it was! Have been really enjoying reading here and have a few favorite posters whose comments are always really interesting/informative.

I do have to say that even though I’m old, I’m no prude by a long shot. However, I thought after yesterday that Nurmi became really despicable. Some of the details he asked were really only meant for shock value.

That’s all -- doubt I’ll actually post often. I’ve always noticed that when I’d like to say something it isn’t long before someone else says exactly what I was thinking.

Welcome! :seeya: I still lurk and seldom post because I am always behind and someone has already posted what I wanted to say...but do jump in. Very nice and extremely smart people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState