Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she's talking faster is to get more out to the jury? Juan can object all he wants,but you can't un ring that bell..

Wow, a health young man wanting to see how far he could get with a woman and she didn't say stop or no.

I agree (and said that yesterday).

It is also VERY clear that she has been well coached as she knowns exactly how to answer the question to get the damning info in:

case in point: the visor mirror

Nurmi asked what Travis did after she was done giving him oral sex and she says,
"well, after he adjusted the visor mirror....."

Do you mean Gayle her friend on HLN News that said Jodi came to Denny's and sat with Gayle at the counter and the Manager came in to confront Jodi. The Manager was dating the Chef, and then Jodi was also, so the Manager confronted her.

See a pattern here with men...

Jodi drove to "talk" to a Romania migrant farm hand that Matt was "cheating" on her with. Jodi told her she didn't blame her, but Matt.

:seeya: For anyone who missed it -- but cannot "listen" to NG -- here is the link to last night's show:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/05/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Jodi Arias on the Stand Day 2

Aired February 5, 2013 - 20:00 ET

snippet:

GRACE: Objection! She gives a guy a *advertiser censored* in the parking lot four years ago! What does that have to do with murder? Jean Casarez, help me out here. Why are we hearing about her giving a *advertiser censored* to Travis Alexander, what, five years ago in the parking lot?

I totally agree with her about this testimony ... TOTALLY IRRELEVANT !

:waitasec: BTW ... anyone want to count how many times NG used the BJ word ?

:floorlaugh:

:seeya:

She obviously likes to hear herself talk. I wonder if she practiced in her cell out loud going on and on and on?

Does she have a cell mate? You would think she would get on anyone's last nerve to be around her on a daily basis. I would think that would be grounds to move to a different cell block lol

well in one interview there were several "free jodi" signs the others had...perhaps that was a hint of some sort...:floorlaugh:

And she can't say It traumatized me so I don't remember.. Apparently a certain kind of sex in a car in the park was stressful too yet we got every detail, who went first, who finished in how many minutes, if the sun was East or setting in the West, the park sprinklers came on 4.2 seconds into his part, which was 14.6 seconds after I pretended to like something, which was Wednesday October 1st just after 4:07pm because I had worked to 7:03pm the night before, I would have clocked out at 6:40pm but the cook I am seeing along with the manager tripped and dropped a grand slam breakfast that someone ordered at dinner time because you can do that at Denny's you can order breakfast around the clock, Isn't that weird? People think it's weird but it's not, it's kind of what we are known for, but we are not known for our shakes like strawberry, chocolate and vanilla in the silver iced tall shake holders like Bob's Big Boy is, some of us go there on Friday's to have a shake because ours are not as good. But the Bob's Big Boy people come to my Denny's for breakfast at 3:00pm because you can do that at Denny's.

OK KID SPILL THE MURDER DETAILS...

ROFL!!!!!! You sooooooooooo nailed that!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers lol Take some Tylenol now for the headache you may have lol I am just feet away from my wine rack/table when here. It's tempting.

nooooooo.... don't mix tylenol w/ alcohol.....unless you really hate your liver.....imo

ITA, completely,I do think he used her for sex but was terribly conflicted about it and while that sucked for her ,it's no reason to kill someone....
I'm just saying that BritsKate statement that she believes Jodi is a psychopath and used sex as a manipulative tool is a totally different statement than the post that generalises that if someone,anyone is a "hoe" (having sex in exchange for money or having multiple partners?) deserves to be mistreated.

Sorry I'm late, but I had to comment. My feeling is that Travis took what was offered to him. I don't get the feeling he "used" her so much took the easy offerings. And I do think he was deeply conflicted about it as time went on. He did some soul searching as his last blog entries indicate. It seems to me that they had an "understanding" until jodi decided she didn't like it. Then he tried to break free and she hunted him down and took away his chance to find the right person for him.

And I agree with the person (forgot who - sorry!) that said that if you change the names in her stories about Travis (meaning when she says "he" she means herself), I think you get a truer picture of the events.

Any clue where the DT is headed with this? She was apparently already experienced in three forms of sexual contact before she met TA. Just how do we get from willing partner to abused?

If they were claiming temporary insanity I'd understand the testimony but now I'm lost.

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned!!!
That about sums all of this up.....

How does she remember so much detail from what happened several years ago? I don't remember what I did last week!

Arias-I'm a one guy at a time kind of girl :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
If i were to even believe it she does show they are at the very least back to back. IMO they overlapped. The ones we even know about.

... and here I thought she meant she could see no advantage to "group activity". :floorlaugh:

Wanna buy a large bag of pennies, Bravo?

We know the convention at the MGM happened. The other two "incidents" are just tales from Jodi.

Travis and Jodi didn't even date for very long and for part of that time they were living in different states. I don't think it really took him to long to figure out she wasn't marriage material.[/QUOTE]

BBM

I agree with your entire post but especially the part that I bolded.

She wasn't marriage material....IMO, only losers fall for women like Jodi....

Travis was not a loser.....and Jodi found out that those sex games/blow jobs don't work on every man. JMO

:lie:

"I've been intimate before but not that quickly"

okay honey... let's go ask Burns about that

I agree (and said that yesterday).

It is also VERY clear that she has been well coached as she knowns exactly how to answer the question to get the damning info in:

case in point: the visor mirror

Nurmi asked what Travis did after she was done giving him oral sex and she says,
"well, after he adjusted the visor mirror....."

So he's a sexual deviant because he likes to watch? LOL round up all of those that like to watch, and put them in prison.

And she can't say It traumatized me so I don't remember.. Apparently a certain kind of sex in a car in the park was stressful too yet we got every detail, who went first, who finished in how many minutes, if the sun was East or setting in the West, the park sprinklers came on 4.2 seconds into his part, which was 14.6 seconds after I pretended to like something, which was Wednesday October 1st just after 4:07pm because I had worked to 7:03pm the night before, I would have clocked out at 6:40pm but the cook I am seeing along with the manager tripped and dropped a grand slam breakfast that someone ordered at dinner time because you can do that at Denny's you can order breakfast around the clock, Isn't that weird? People think it's weird but it's not, it's kind of what we are known for, but we are not known for our shakes like strawberry, chocolate and vanilla in the silver iced tall shake holders like Bob's Big Boy is, some of us go there on Friday's to have a shake because ours are not as good. But the Bob's Big Boy people come to my Denny's for breakfast at 3:00pm because you can do that at Denny's.

OK KID SPILL THE MURDER DETAILS...
I think you just made my day with this post! :lol: hilarious and so true

Snipped
Not sure what her point was to bring into testimony that DB had alcohol problems.

I thought it was very strange to throw that tidbit out there too. She found out Daryl was a secret alcoholic. Yeah okay. And then all of a sudden he stopped and everything was sunshine and lollipops again. :waitasec:

No mention of him going for treatment or joining AA etc. He just up and quit, end of story.

Anyway, I think that tidbit was thrown out there for the jury to make it look like Jodi is attracted to all these guys who have issues. It's part of the way she was groomed since she grew up with abusive parents. She was abused so she seeks out guys that don't treat her very well and also have their own problems such as addiction. Travis would fit into this load of carp as he was a sex addict and Jodi is a people pleaser who can't say "no".

Watch the abuse expert weave it all together. Mark my words.

omg...! :eek: :gasp:

I am just now watching what I missed (the entire portion after the afternoon break)

I. cannot. believe. what. I . am. hearing. and. seeing.

:thud:

:what: I always seem to miss the "good stuff" here :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Let me preface this by first saying that there is NO excuse or justification for Travis's murder...

That being said, why is there such a double standard when it comes to men who have casual sex with women versus women who have casual sex? If Jodi's a hoe, then what was Travis? I can certainly see labeling Jodi as a "hoe" simply because of the brutal murder she committed but if you are to lable HER a hoe because of HER sexual behavior - again I ask, what would that have made Travis? JMO ~

the first part of her post explains why she said what she said. It isn't about that she had casual sex with guys or even lots of guys. Its the pattern of USING sex to get something. That is wayyyyy different then casual sex alone for fun or feelings. Travis was not in the habit or pattern of using sex to get something from a woman. That is the difference. There is NO double standard here because sex alone was not part of the OP's line of reasoning and she wasn't bashing Jodi for seeming to enjoy sex with a lot of people.

:lie:

"I've been intimate before but not that quickly"

okay honey... let's go ask Burns about that

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Nurse you are too funny!

I think Jodi meant the opposite....she uses sex as a foundation to build on....If she can trap a man with sex then the rest is history.

Those relationships never last. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member