Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, do you guys think she will testify about the murder or just about the relationship???

I think she has to. It would be a bad move for the defense to gloss over it and we know Juan will bring it up. She's too chatty to plead the 5th. She will try to explain it away.

This is probably mean of me but my favorite part of yesterday was when Juan started objecting and she got frustrated.

My favorite "Juanism" yesterday was when Nurmi asked a question and Juan objected before JA could answer. Nurmi says "she didn't even get a word out", and Juan said "No Way" (or something like that). I am seriously crushing on that man! :crush:

pattern of the BFs

[video=youtube;EJev6ChtWmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJev6ChtWmo[/video]

so, do you guys think she will testify about the murder or just about the relationship???

:what: the "murder" ?

Nah ... she only wants to talk about her "relationships" ... and her "sex life" ... and "BJ's" in an auto ...

... blah blah blah ...

... blah blah blah ...

... blah blah blah ...

JA : What ? The murder ? Oh that ...

:moo:

Since her defense claim is self defense, she has to discuss it. If she doesn't, she seals her fate with the jury by withholding the exact thing they expect from her, IMO.

Guys, she 100% will discuss the murder.

I agree, however, she will have precious few details because she "blacked out" and doesn't remember anything except being slammed into the wall, like her father did to her. She blacked out and woke up to Travis back in the shower.

I hope I am totally WRONG! :waitasec:

Feel better. And everyone who is ill. I'm on Biaxin for Bronchitis which works quickly for me. Worst winter yet for illness here. Oh well on the bright side it afforded me much more time here and after this bout there is nothing left for me to get. Knock on wood.

Bless you. I've been down too with bronchitis and sinusitis as a result of the flu. It's no fun is it. :wave:

Guys, she 100% will discuss the murder.

And she will do so in her monotone flat manner and tell it matter-of-factly while having intermittent breaks of sniffling and dotting her nose with the kleenex.

Well, I'm a little worried now after what you posted that the Pros could start cross today. There is no way to get through that I would think if she testifies about the murder.

How can she not address the murder? And if she doesn't how limiting is that for the Pros when they do cross?

Eta

Omg I am such a slow typer, you guys already asked and answered before I could even post.

I find it facinating that she can vividly give "BLOW by BLOW" details of her oral encounters with Travis.. :blushing:

if she testifies about the murder she will be on the stand into next week imhoo...

I mean the woman has not even gotten to her trips, etc with Travis yet...

She obviously likes to hear herself talk. I wonder if she practiced in her cell out loud going on and on and on?

Does she have a cell mate? You would think she would get on anyone's last nerve to be around her on a daily basis. I would think that would be grounds to move to a different cell block lol

Her cell mate is going to testify on her behalf during the mitigation portion. Her cell mate is accused of felonies having to do with aggravated burglary I believe. Her cell mates all saynshemis innocent. Of course!

Do any of you old-timers know of other videos of defendants who have testified, that might be found here on Websleuths? Jodi's testimony and her attorney's style just seem so odd to me -- I want to compare it to others.

Minor4th - here is a link nursebeeme provided a few days ago of another case where the defendant testified and Juan was the prosecutor.

Well heck, cut and paste not working; google 48 hours the stranger beside me

This defendant was very different than Jodi, in that he is very animated, not flat like Jodi. But same in the sense that it is all about them and their attempts to portray themselves as smart and mold themselves to others.

Good Morning!:seeya:

Lets get ready to rumble.:floorlaugh:

Those that have never participated in phone sex are probably gonna be shocked but others that have .........not so much.:great:

Didn't she say the guy she dated, who couldn't get a job because he didn't have all the ID documentation needed is the one who did the "party line' thing? I remember seeing ads on TV for that years ago with some ridiculous charge per minute. Who paid for his playtime? (and Jodi believed he couldn't get a job because he didn't have all the documentation, LMAO) BTW that's not abuse, that is stupidity on her part!

I have been in class the last two days and haven't had a chance to watch JA testimony. From the sounds of it I only missed BLAH BLAH BLAH :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member