Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TigerBalm posted one but I believe there's another one where he talks about her tagging along on a guy's trip! I'll try and find it!

Yes, Jodi invited herself to go to Mexico on that trip. The guys tried to set it up so she wouldn't be there when they left (gave her wrong time or something like that), but she was there and went. Stalker!

so, do you guys think she will testify about the murder or just about the relationship???

He may side step the murder hoping Juan wont be able to bring it up on cross but that is a sure thing to get her convicted.

The jury expects her to tell them how it happened.

IMO

Good morning, sleuthers! I am really looking forward to Jodi being done on direct and getting to Juan's turn questioning her. I am just dreading listening to her tell her dishonest version of what happened that day. I'm sure she will say he kept coming at her when she stabbed him, so she had to continue (although he must have been going after her backwards!). She will make the total brutality sound like self defense. And it will all be lies!! I feel so bad for Travis' family having to listen to all the lies and the way she makes Travis sound like the devient, when I'm sure she was the aggressor from the start. My thoughts and prayers are with Travis' family and friends (and all of us who have grown to care for them and also have to listen).

I agree. My thoughts of what to expect her to say about this critical time are also... that while his back was to her, he was still able to speak and that he was making some kind of statements along the lines of "I will kill you!". There is nothing else she can really say in defense of stabbing him in the back, short of the ol' "I blacked out & don't remember a thing" after he attacked me.

I don't know about those but a local one I believe with a Holly ?????? that made the rounds--especially since he turned his phone off when it was ringing during the interview and his wife after all was "missing"

I believe you are correct. It was a local station. Maybe the story/trial ended up on the shows i mentioned. Yeah that was astounding when he turned off his phone :what:

so, do you guys think she will testify about the murder or just about the relationship???

The defense may not visit the murder but I bet Juan does and it won't be pretty!

Here's what I think: She banged Travis in Las Vegas that first night. I mean, just look at that picture of them. The victim may have been more chaste with women he considered marriage material, but Jodi was not in that category.

Also, JM has been preparing this cross for years. He is polishing up the finer points from her amazingly boring testlying, but the meat of his cross has been ready for a long, long time.

I don't think they had sex that night. I was shocked when I found out that they had only met the night before when that picture was taken. I thought they had been dating for awhile. Her body language is possessive. That is creepy.

He may side step the murder hoping Juan wont be able to bring it up on cross but that is a sure thing to get her convicted.

The jury expects her to tell them how it happened.

IMO

I asked the question in the legal thread (re: if her saying she killed him is enough for Juan to cross on the killing even if she does not testify about the specifics).

IMO her defense needs to have her testify about the murder otherwise they will give JM all the control regarding the murder itself and that would destroy the defense IMO

She was just trying to make herself look like less of a leach. "I had money when I met him...". So we are supposed to think - oh yeah she didn't use him for $$$$.

More cow poop!

No offense to the poor cows! :rocker:

This is Jodi's chance to "kill" Travis again. We know she's killed him 3 times but THIS is her chance to 'finish him off' She's killing his character, his reputation and she's very proud of herself for what she is doing on the stand.

Agreed!

And with her words, she's also attempting to take down as many people, and their reputations as she can. Interesting that DarrylB seems to be getting off relatively easily - I'm sure she could slim him royally along with all the others. She seems to be treating Darryl with relative kid gloves. JMO

Martinez’s job will not be easy under cross exam. Notice how JA is working in lots of fine detail but as the events become more sexual or violent JA’s memory fades. Today we will hear about abuse and rough sex. JA ‘s testimony will become labored, halting, and surrounding details more “nebulous” (to coin a JA phrase).
JA will provide a fairly precise framework of the murder where she will connect all the dots of known facts. But her memory will fail her often under cross exam. The number of times JA will declare she simply cannot recall will reach record numbers. The struggle for her life will be so traumatic that she was initially knocked unconscious and then came to but dazed and terrified.
The problem JA will have in describing the struggle with TA is providing an account that comports with the photo timeline. A lot has to happen within minutes and getting knocked around and struggling burns up a lot of seconds leaving little time to inflict 29 knife wounds, traveling to and fro from bathroom to bedroom and dragging a 190 lb corpse some 5 yards back into the shower stall.

I noticed yesterday that there was the box of tissues in front of her...don't recall them in the day before

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: This is so true ... She is so monotone and NO expression at all ... NONE ...

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: "novella answers" ... It's like the War & Peace of responses ...

:seeya:

Good Morning!:seeya:

Lets get ready to rumble.:floorlaugh:

Those that have never participated in phone sex are probably gonna be shocked but others that have .........not so much.:great:

Agreed!

And with her words, she's also attempting to take down as many people, and their reputations as she can. Interesting that DarrylB seems to be getting off relatively easily - I'm sure she could slim him royally along with all the others. She's seems to be treating Darryl with relative kid gloves. JMO

Maybe Darryl knows more about her than he has said-something slimy? JMO

Agreed!

And with her words, she's also attempting to take down as many people, and their reputations as she can. Interesting that DarrylB seems to be getting off relatively easily - I'm sure she could slim him royally along with all the others. She's seems to be treating Darryl with relative kid gloves. JMO

She said he was an alcoholic...

Good Morning!:seeya:

Lets get ready to rumble.:floorlaugh:

Those that have never participated in phone sex are probably gonna be shocked but others that have .........not so much.:great:

:blushing::blushing::blushing: not I----:fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member