Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please describe or post a picture of the dress JA wore, which was supposedly borrowed from Sky, for the ?director's? meeting with TA? TIA

The evidentiary hearing is tomorrow. Today is a regular day of testiphony from Jodi.

Sorry if someone already posted this.

Ya know, someone said awhile back that she couldn't have taken college courses without a GED. I'm thinking she may have finished High School through oral exams. :waitasec:

snipped

I thought about that too and I think somebody else asked a while ago.

If she only testifies about her life history up until June 3, 2008 then there was no point whatsoever to her blabbing for two days non-stop.
The jury doesn't want to hear about this nonsense, they want to know what happened on June 4, 2008.

doesn't she have to since she did talk about it day one.....

Here's what I think: She banged Travis in Las Vegas that first night. I mean, just look at that picture of them. The victim may have been more chaste with women he considered marriage material, but Jodi was not in that category.

Also, JM has been preparing this cross for years. He is polishing up the finer points from her amazingly boring testlying, but the meat of his cross has been ready for a long, long time.

'What happens in Vega$ stays in Vega$" ~ LOL

Nurmi is a total embarrassment to the legal profession. Black striped suit with deep red shirt is proper attire for a pimp or as a nightclub bouncer. In fact Nurmi since he has no talent as a trial lawyer should pursue a more appropriate vocation – bar tender or construction worker.

BBM

:laughcry:

IMO, Juan will ask plenty of leading questions to elicit as much detail from Jodi when he needs to. He will ask yes/no questions to pin her down to details. It's going to be a masterpiece.

LDB had her cross for CA ready for well over a year and was so hoping to have a crack at her. It's a prosecutor's dream. The Jason Young trial (#1) was an anomaly, IMHO.

Wow. Cannot begin to express my condolences to you for the loss of your beloved mother in such an horrific manner and all that followed...

Thank you for taking the time and going through the agony of necessarily re-living deeply painful experiences in order to put your firsthand knowledge out here for others to bear witness to and be able to learn from.

I think you are so COURAGEOUS (!!!!!) and for so many reasons and in so many ways. Thanks and hugs.

Good morning all!! Hope we are all doing well this morning.

Yesterday was BRUTIAL! For TA's family, I cannot imagine what was going through their minds. TA's brother looked like he could jump up there and rip her head off something quick like yesterday!

It was torture for me to watch - cause I really couldnt hear crap - so THANK YOU to those who transcribed it yesterday (KMouse I know specifically - but not to take away from the others that do it as well) I appreciate you taking the time to do all that for those of us who cant keep up during the day!

Im flabergasted at her testimony yesterday. TA cannot get up there and defend himself, so who is to know that these "stories" shes spewing are truth?? NO ONE! Thats not fair! Its a one sided deal here - and he's DEAD FGS! She a known liar, the jury has heard the stories she has already said. Her testimony is 1000000000% rehearsed - shes is so coached and it is more than OBVIOUS!

Another thing that makes my blood boil are these damn people on HLN, JVM, NG, DD, and all the other crazy attorneys they put on the shows... are they watching the same trial I am? I dont think they are, cause even I see right through all her BS and they think the jury wont? UGH! Im sick over here. I kept telling myself I wouldnt get invested like I did with the trail that will go unnamed, but once again, here I am, totally hooked on seeing her get the DP.

I talked to my hubs about this case last night and he didnt know anything that I had told him. The FIRST words out of his mouth was that she snapped because she couldnt take the rejection. Yes, he was giving mixed signals, but thats not a reason to murder someone - ESPECIALLY the way she did. She knew she could turn on the "sex pot" persona and have him wrapped. What 30 year old man (virgin or not) would want to walk away from that? Even with a bit of crazy attached, MOST (not all) men would be just fine with the casual sex (which is the way TA could have seen their relationship).

Anyhow - all this is JMO - and no more than that

I cannot wait JM's turn to ask her a few questions. I hope he points out EVERY lie and EVERY detail that she has already contridicted (sp?). And I cannot wait for the verdict and penalty phase.

She will most def NOT walk - but I dont believe that she will get DP...... oh :please: prove me wrong!!!

And WHY OH WHY Would she think that the jury isnt going to remember she had anal sex with Darryl, she was no virgin... Ryan even said she was very agressive when she was grinding on him THE DAY AFTER SHE KILLED TRAVIS - why is she (or her DT) thinking it would be a great idea to show EVERYONE just how fake she can be? Her defense team, should be ashamed of themselves!

And I know what shes going to say next.... she doesnt remember the exact events of the day she killed him becuase he pushed her into a "wall" or she blacked out while burtially killing him.

IM NOT BUYING IT!!!!

Daniel testified that they stopped by her house once on the way to ___(forgot where). They weren't there much longer than an hour.
Wasn't that September of 2007 though? I thought Jodi was living in Arizona at that time. :waitasec: Until May of '08?

Bring one back for me! I think I need something to get me through the rest of her testimony. 17:30, er....maybe 17:42 or 17:53 or 18:06? No telling really. ;)

HA HA,i know I can't believe how draining it is to sit through her testimony. Where in the UK are you? x

Is Zion the one that wanted to leave her in Mexico?? If so, he's not only handsome - he's intuitive!!

I have been looking for Zion's interview since he was mentioned to me a few days ago....I found nothing . Anyone have a link? :please:

Here's what I think: She banged Travis in Las Vegas that first night. I mean, just look at that picture of them. The victim may have been more chaste with women he considered marriage material, but Jodi was not in that category.

Also, JM has been preparing this cross for years. He is polishing up the finer points from her amazingly boring testlying, but the meat of his cross has been ready for a long, long time.

Agree with this-yes I think she reversed the roles of who was the sexual aggressor in her deluded mind.

me neither.

She brings a whole new meaning to the word embellishment.

I dont understand why the Judge is allowing Nurmi to ask questions and then Miss Queen of Drone Monotone goes on and on and on.

You can better believe Juan isnt going to let her give her novella answers going on with each question he asks.

imo

This is a serious question (I'm not being sarcastic)-

Can Juan rebut whatever the defense's psych "experts" say with an expert of his own? If so, can that expert testify in hypotheticals about Travis's childhood and what might have made him vulnerable to a controlling sexual predator? And further, how Travis the victim of actual abuse might have had difficulty in making his abuser go away and stay away?

Yes, it's called a pissing contest. The jury can chose which to believe.

and trashing him while speaking of the oral sex..."He definitely knew what he was doing" meaning this wasn't his first time....

This is Jodi's chance to "kill" Travis again. We know she's killed him 3 times but THIS is her chance to 'finish him off' She's killing his character, his reputation and she's very proud of herself for what she is doing on the stand.

Ya know, someone said awhile back that she couldn't have taken college courses without a GED. I'm thinking she may have finished High School through oral exams. :waitasec:

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just got done laughing from the last post and then bam hit me again LOL :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire