Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re BBM:

Warning: Dont ever try having oral sex while driving down the highway. Its life threatening to you and everyone around you. Swerving, loss of control of vehicle, etc are all possible. its not recommended activity. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: I use to be an Insurance Claims Adjuster and I had to work a claim where that is what happened. There was even a police report. :what:

She is helping Juan if you ask me.
She is making TA out to be a bad guy but she is making herself look bad.
My question is if he kept making you feel this way why the he!! keep going to see him, she was always the one going to see him !

We are literally going to sit and listen to every single sexual encounter she had with TA. This is unbelievable.

Why must she go into details of where she went to eat, name of restaurant, what was ordered, ad nauseum. Why? Why? Why G-d, why?

defintely not boyfriend and girlfriend at this period and 3 episodes of sex - oral and dry humping and expressed a desire to have anal sex - no normal sex though. He metioned anal several times.

Hi guys. I'm still at home. Another rough night coughing. Ugh. But I am headed over for the afternoon session. I'll let you know if I end up on Dr. Drew again tonite. I'm ready. ;)

You're awesome! Can you keep us updated on the jurors please? I'm always dying to know what they're doing or what they look like they're thinking... :please:

Bottomline: she was an adult and a willing participant in ALL their encounters. She delivered herself like a pizza to him time and time again. It doesn't matter how she "felt" about herself or her encounters. She continued to practice a range of behaviors and kept seeing him. It was her choice. And there's nothing about this that has any bearing on the murder. It's soy filler.

All she had to do was say: "No" two simple letters... No, No, No!

I think Nurmi is doing a good job of hiding his surprise when she gives an answer different from what he expects. She has to be changing her story for him to be asking so many wrong questions (i.e. did you have sex before you went to dinner? answer - no). IMO

Re BBM:

Warning: Dont ever try having oral sex while driving down the highway. Its life threatening to you and everyone around you. Swerving, loss of control of vehicle, etc are all possible. its not recommended activity. :floorlaugh:

Might I add..."Dont ever try having oral sex while driving down the highway, IN A SMALL CAR."

One word - TRUCKS!:great:

ETA: Sorry NURSE I'll be good!

Hi guys. I'm still at home. Another rough night coughing. Ugh. But I am headed over for the afternoon session. I'll let you know if I end up on Dr. Drew again tonite. I'm ready. ;)

take care of yourself.... :please::seeya:

Howdy folks. Guys got yer Kleenex ? Gals yer glasses ? Or is it the other way around. Anyway...let's get this going.

I think the trial sequence will proceed as follows:
today- introduction of increasing psychological and some physical abuse ie trauma. Description of kinky sex. TA will be viewed as darker, more controlling, more sinister. JA will be characterized as so frustrated confused and tormented that she is nearing a “snapping point”. Testimony will end somewhere prior to the murder.
Monday – the murder and after behavior
Tuesday – mopping up. Late afternoon = cross exam begins.

I'm glad the judge FINALLY told her to hold on and wait for the question after the objection

She can write this script anyway she wants to since she is the only one left to tell the story. :(

GBY! Be safe!

she again contradicts
Darryl's testimony....a defense witness that got flipped. oy vey.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

So this is before she's a Mormon? Remember her telling Flores that a couple days before she was baptized she and Travis were "making out" but hadn't "gone all the way" -- I'm having trouble believing her accounts of oral sex this early in the relationship. We'll see ...

Just a quick question. Do we know for a fact that Jodi went "abroad" to Costa Rica? Is her Passport in evidence? I am wondering how much of her testibaloney is just plain fantasy and if we're going to have Nurmi tell us, in the end, that she made it all up because of the abuse she suffered as a child. (Ala Casey Anthony.)

testibaloney

Cheers to Anita for the word of the day -- you are hilarious! :great:

Speaking of which, does anyone get the impression Jodi has a subscription to AWAD. I loved that post about her speech patterns and word usage. Sorry to that brilliant poster, I've already lost it trying to keep up with this thread!

Anita, I doubt anyone has bothered to look into her tour abroad. I think even if a lie, it bolsters the prosecution case because it makes her seem to have a privileged childhood vs. an abusive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme