Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi's head reminds me of seal hide. Hope no one clubs him during lunch break.

Is it just me or is she starting to stumble a little bit?

Don't you guys think that the fact that she has such recall of minute details of their relationship , what 7 years ago? , is also indicative of her OBSESSION with him? I mean I can barely remember the step by step - who kissed who when- my last intimate relationship and that was just, well, within the last year.

Just a quick question. Do we know for a fact that Jodi went "abroad" to Costa Rica? Is her Passport in evidence? I am wondering how much of her testibaloney is just plain fantasy and if we're going to have Nurmi tell us, in the end, that she made it all up because of the abuse she suffered as a child. (Ala Casey Anthony.)

I'm curious. Has anyone seen any pictures of Jodi in Costa Rica? She takes pictures of everything, so I would expect pictures from her trips there.

I do not understand what relevance this has to do with murdering Travis.
All she's doing is dragging the victim through the mud. IMHO, the jury is NOT going to be happy about this.

JMHO
fran

Am I the only one who feels this whole line of testimony just doesn't match up with her age alone? I'd expect this testimony from someone a lot younger or inexperienced.

She's in her 30's FGS! (I'm just a few months older than Travis so maybe that's playing in too but come on. She is an ADULT.)

you forgot the question. stop going on tangents!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The slant she puts on her account of everything doesn't add up with anything else we know of her. Previous ex's have told us she's sexually aggressive. She enjoys sex. Even in this testimony about Travis so far, you can hear that she did like Travis and was attracted to him. I'm hearing small slivers of truths. I'm sure he was into her but I'm even more certain she was really into him. She needed no convincing or urging.

And NO! I am NOT "*advertiser censored* shaming" or condeming her for being sexually assertive or anything along those lines. The whole point is that she and her defense have chosen to portray her as an innocent little virginal flower who was corrupted and preyed on by this sexual deviant monster which CLEARLY couldn't be further from the truth.

THIS is what disgusts me to no end.

Travis gave her the imprecision that vaginal sex was off limits because of his religion, but all the rest of the sex was ok :furious:

Why would you ever be with someone you didn't have a lot of connection with!?!?!?!

However, she has a sexual resume behind her, does her supposed aggressor, TA have the same experience, somehow I doubt it.

Still living with Darryl at this point, apparently

She is answering in much shorter answers though at times. DT cutting her off a couple of times to get to his point as well.

Hi guys. I'm still at home. Another rough night coughing. Ugh. But I am headed over for the afternoon session. I'll let you know if I end up on Dr. Drew again tonite. I'm ready. ;)

Take care Katie...we will be thinking of you. Thanks for letting us know. Bless you.

She seems different today....can't seem to focus....maybe she will get warmed up, oh my I dread her.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required